Tuesday, September 10, 2013

News, Rumors and Opinions Tuesday Afternoon

News, Rumors and Opinions Tuesday Afternoon

09/10/2013
 
TNT:

[FlyingStar] I talked to Tony and he will NOT MAKE A BLAST or Comment, until AFTER PRESIDENT OBAMA addresses the nation tonight at 9pm EST. Tony is still getting Intel and he said lots of ppl are feeling good. Better than yesterday. So be patient - he will not make any statements until after the Presidents speech tonight.    Thank you all, Montana

[lxxxxxxx] The vote by Congress has been moved to an indefinite time. To give time for the Deal for their serin gas to be turned over to the International Community by WGN News

[shatterstar] I have a bankstory for you. Every time I go into Chase bank to cash one of my customers checks, I ask about the IQD and VND. They have been trying to get me to reopen my accounts since I switched banks to 5/3. So on my way out, she says that I should really think about opening my accounts, She would love the opportunity to work with me.
....
Read More Link on Right
I look at her surprised and I say: "Every other Friday for the last 2 months I have come in here to cash a check. And everytime you continue to lie to me. Why do you keep lying to me?" She stammers. "I say never mind. Its Ok. I will reopen my accounts and do business with Chase when I am ready to get in the investment market again, but you will NOT be my banker."

 I start to leave, and she says why? I say: "Because you lied to me consistently when you didnt have to. You could have said you have no comment. You could have said that you have not heard any new info concerning that currency. You could have said that right now, you dont have any information.

[shatterstar] But instead you said that Chase will never be dealing with the Iraqi Dinar. I know different. I have friends that work with the IMF and in Wells Fargo that have been keeping me up to date with it.

Even if it never revalues, why would I want to do business with someone that is supposed to have my best interests in mind, but will lie when it gets convenient even if they don't have to?" I left the bank at that moment.


*************************

OOM&F:

ckgdrums] warriors77 OKIE IS CURRENTLY WORKING DILLIGENTLY TRYING TO RECEIVE ANY NEW NEW'S OR INTEL. HE SAID HE HOPED TO BE ON LATER TODAY PERHAPS.

************************

MIG:

[xyz] Maliki's advisor denies Turki's resignation from heading CBI, BSA Tuesday, 10 September 2013 Ali al-Mousawi, the Media Advisor of the Premier, Nouri al-Maliki, denied the resignation of the head of the Central Bank of Iraq and the Board of Supreme Audit, Abdul Basit Turki. In a press statement received by AIN, he said "Some media outlets reported that Turki submit a resignation from his two posts where these reports are groundless." "We do think this as a mistake, but targeting Turki and an extortion to the financial market," he added. He called "The media outlets to stop such means that are away from their proficiency and will legal judge them."

http://www.alliraqnews.com/en/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=40904

[xyz] Iraq closes airport in second largest city, no explanation MOSUL, Iraq, Sept 10 (Reuters) - Iraq closed the international airport in its second largest city Mosul on Tuesday, grounding all flights without giving any explanation, air industry and security sources said. The closure affects flights to and from Jordan, the United Arab Emirates and Turkey, as well as daily internal flights between the northern city and the capital. "Security forces closed Mosul airport without giving any reason. All flights are canceled," said a source at the airport on condition of anonymity. Mosul International Airport was used as a base by U.S. forces during the 2003 invasion to topple Saddam Hussein and the city was a focal point of the insurgency that ensued. Security has improved, attracting some investment, although the city remains one of Iraq's most dangerous. Militant groups including al Qaeda still have a foot
http://www.zawya.com/story/Iraq_closes_airport_in_second_largest_city_no_explanation-TR20130910nL5N0H62CB2/


****************************

GET

[bigdogmom] Listening to Glenn Beck and he's talking about the IMF and what they are saying about the global reset
.




9-10-2013  Intel Guru Bluwolf   Why are there banks with personnel working or on standby for this special event?  Isn't the answer...because we are finally there just moments away to all better days. Yea that is the correct answer...

9-10-2013  Intel Guru Loechin    things are looking good today. Yesterday heard that all is well and I am looking for a timeline later today. With the Syrian issue over a calm has come over the dinar community. The rates are still in double stuff oreo mod for the IQD and in the $3 plus range.



No comments: