Saturday, September 21, 2013

MarkZ's Quick Visit at I4U Friday Night

MarkZ's Quick Visit at I4U Friday Night

09/20/2013
[MarkZ] Hi all. I am in for a quick visit. News is this, Listen to Okie. It could be that close. It appears the rest of the world is planning on banking this Monday. We can't be far behind. IMO I doubt I can make it back tonight too many real world obligations tonight. Sleep well knowing things are GREAT!!

[MarkZ] ok now I have to run. :)

[caddylady89] MarkZ still good for BEFORE oct 1

[MarkZ] caddylady89 should be or our politicians have a lot of splaining to do Lucy....

[greek1212] MarkZ can we see it before and not bank till Monday?
....
Read More Link on Right
[MarkZ] greek1212 We could see it at any moment. The process has been moving. There are still a few big things but they could be done quickly.
 
[caddylady89] MarkZ i mean this weekend is good too hehe but before OCT is ok

[Saved4Eternity] MarkZ They could if you or I were in charge


[MarkZ] Saved4Eternity knowing what has transpired I am not sure even the two of us could have made it any faster! :) There would be more dead people though!!

[caddylady89] MarkZ any truth the the rumor FLP brought in

[caddylady89] FLPatriot59 can u repost for Markz Pls

[FLPatriot59] caddylady89 [dinarfaithful @ TNT] Treat as Rumor. A business associate whose company operates through out Europe said he got 2 seperate calls. One from Norway and one from the Bulktans that said they are seeing the price of the Dinar as $3.40+

[MarkZ] FLPatriot59 I have been getting those calls all afternoon. International banks are confident they will bank early in the week. I am excited about the chatter.

[keiji] MarkZ sure getting exciting bro!!!

[MarkZ] keiji yes it is

[MarkZ] Ok I really can't stay tonight but I have time tomorrow to play in the castle.

[FLPatriot59] MarkZ Awesome news. Thanks!

[MarkZ] FLPatriot59 welcome and thank you. See you all tomorrow.

[MarkZ] Keep an eye out for da plane boss while I am away....

[MarkZ] operadinar thank you all




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's close, it's close, oh yeah, it's close! Been hearing this for years.