Thursday, September 12, 2013

MarkZ with Real talk

[MarkZ] Hi gang, I am going to bounce in and out for a short bit. Be patient if you ask a question. I hope all are well and not panicking.

[MarkZ] I apologize for not making it in sooner. I have a very full plate in the real world. :)

[MarkZ] There are two school's of thought right now amongst intel folks. One is that there is a meeting that could be up to ten days long going on in Geneva and the RV will be on it's heels. The other is that we are stumbling all over and see it within short order. I am of the second school.

[mystery] MarkZ I like the 2nd one too

[caddylady89] MarkZ so you think before eh end of the month ( i know putting u on the spot again ) lol

[MarkZ] caddylady89 I honestly do think before then.

[chefbear96] MarkZ we have been debating Okies statement that a new Law was passed that outlines future investments in currencies, would you have a name of this new law and when does it go into effect ect?

[MarkZ] chefbear96 I am still looking to see the filing for it. I am fortunate in that I have arguably the best legal connection in the US for this.

[MarkZ] Most of us were told about three weeks ago to zip it within reason and let it play out. I am involved in tier one so I have been pretty quiet. This is not worth risking HUGE money. IMO we are very close. A few days ago the folks running tier one were very much silenced and we hope for good reason. No one will know exactly when this will go but the signs show us that we are close.

[MarkZ] Keep in mind this is all my opinion and is based on some great connections and information. You all will get to hear from most of them post RV. I will be around post RV for you all.

 [caddylady89] MarkZ ty i hope your thoughts are correct

 [caddylady89] MarkZ we can only go by what you feel and tell us ... but at least u have soruces to let u know things is why we look to you

[MarkZ] caddylady89 I will do my best

[honeybelle] MarkZ Is Okie right on injuction info?

[MarkZ] honeybelle At first I thought he was smoking the funny weed and drinking the kool aid.... But then some of my VERY good sources confirmed it. They say it was against UST for feeding WF bad intel to stall it.

[cashinqueen] MarkZ some are saying we will not see rv until oct 8th coinciding with the ust bills?

 [MarkZ] cashinqueen I disagree. Based on all my intel I firmly believe the latest we will see it is the 2nd but WE HAVE ALL BEEN WRONG SO FAR! :) I am VERY much of the opinion we will see it before then though.

[nolaspice] MarkZ rate___________ date______________

[alohadinar] MarkZ Okie seems adament about needing the outcome of the Kerry meeting being necessary?

[MarkZ] alohadinar He is and I have huge amounts of respect for Okie so let's see what happens.

[alohadinar] MarkZ Thanks

BLESSME] MarkZ is meeting today important as okie states

[MarkZ] BLESSME starting today but told it could encompass a lot more and go ten days. I am not sure what Okie is being told though. I truly do try to keep my intel sources seperate from other intel people. I hate circletel...... Plus I read a book once called Fierce Conversations. Excellent read. It talks about THE GROUND TRUTH. A military term for what is really going on and not what brass wants to hear. I like the ground truth.

 [BLESSME] MarkZ ty I want the ground truth. I like that also

[caddylady89] MarkZ so what should we watch for ? to know if things are going in the right direction for us ..

[nolaspice] markz is having issues with electricity and lightening from a storm

[nolaspice] [MarkZ] lightning storm

 [nolaspice] he sent me that....

[MarkZ] Hi again. We are having afternoon thunderstorms here. I try to pop in later. TRY is the word. :) Do not beet up Nola.... :)

[MarkZ] nolaspice lol. I am admiting defeat and logging off and unplugging things.

[caddylady89] MarkZ so what should we watch for ? to know if things are going in the right direction for us ..[MarkZ] caddylady89 Me to either pop in or send a message to Nola to post for me if she will. :)

[MarkZ] OK, this is not worth frying a computer. The PTB fry enough for me...... :) Snowden is slowly becoming my hero.... ;)

[MarkZ] See you all soon.

No comments: