Friday, September 6, 2013

MarkZ and I4U Members Chat Thursday Afternoon

MarkZ and I4U Members Chat Thursday Afternoon

09/05/2013
[Rider] MarkZ Hello Sir

[jamajacks] MarkZ Hey Brother...any word on PP deliverys and verification of? Ty

[caddylady89] MarkZ u agree with Okies post ?

[MarkZ] ok, a quick post for now. I have ZERO intel that says and Prosperity package has been delivered other than old news on the much older packages. We have been told they are staged for delivery, keep in mind when they go there will be VERY STRONG NDA's attached so we should probably not look for that news as the end all. I am hearing that some F&P's are moving. We could be moments away or weeks away depending on how quickly they move. I have always maintained that this is a process that will play all the way through. Period. That being said we are looking as solid as Nola's show closet right now.

[tampa---dd] MarkZ Hey buddy .. continuation of the good news from yesterday?

[MarkZ] tampa---dd very solid
....
Read More link on Right

[caddylady89] F & P ?


[MarkZ] caddylady89 fines and penalties

[Robertprofessor] MarkZ thx

[caddylady89] MarkZ nowww... you said u like 3-9th too lol

[MarkZ] caddylady89 I have been told by some extremely connected sources that they are looking at the 9th. I am still trying to clear the smoke though. None, Zero, any of us will know the actual time. It HAS to be that way.

[MarkZ] caddylady89 that is for the general public. I am told general's group does not count in that and should start earlier. General's group should count as a tier 2 private placement if I am correct. A lot of if's in this game.

[honeybelle] MarkZ you still thinking this could be the week by weekend?

[MarkZ] honeybelle I am watching this week dag gone closely

[MarkZ] I hate to run but I have been asked to expand on prosperity programs and i am seeking approval to organize a conference call to explain what they are and how they work. I will get back to you all later and let you know if we get the go ahead to have an educational call.

[berberboy] MarkZ next time you talk to okie, ask him if hes landing soon, he likes that

[MarkZ] berberboy lol

[xfilesfan2013] MarkZ so you heard F and P may be going out

[MarkZ] xfilesfan2013 some yes

[xfilesfan2013] MarkZ well that is a start///ty

[bama] word down at the A&P is that the F&P and the PP's will be out when authorized by the UST and that the CBI have turned over the RV to the WB and the BIS who is waiting on the release from the IMF who takes orders for the UN which is controled by the US which has a bunch greedy ba*****d politicians lo

[bcrt1] bama was that from the PTB?

[bama] who can't agree

[MarkZ] bama I just snorted my tea when I read that!!!!! hahaha

 [bama] MarkZ lol at least it wasn't coke ... that hurts

[MarkZ] ok folks I just wanted to pop in for a moment. I WILL be back. That is a threat. ;)

 [caddylady89] MarkZ u bettter be lol

[cougar428] MarkZ i saw talk of first week of october sound realistick

 [MarkZ] cougar428 I believe that is based on WF being ready to handle currency at all locations. In my mind that is when it will drop to street rate only…..IMO

 [caddylady89] hopefully we are fat and sassy bank accounts BEFORE that date

 [MarkZ] caddylady89 hopefully!

 [iank1978] MarkZ quick question, if we get emails before live rate what stops people from ordering more or reserves lol

 [MarkZ] iank1978 Dealers will be frozen

[MarkZ] Thanks gang. BL

 [iank1978] MarkZ thanks !!!

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/09/markz-and-i4u-members-chat-thursday-afternoon.html

No comments: