Thursday, September 12, 2013

Late Wednesday Night Dinar Chatter and Opinions

Late Wednesday Night Dinar Chatter and Opinions

09/12/2013
 
MIG:

[shasta7] so sounds like alot of guru's are again excited...

 [BOBGETZ6] shasta7 Yeah, but are you excited?

 [shasta7] BOBGETZ6 ... actually, I did get some very encouaging news from good source... so I have some high hopes... that things are about here...

 [peganded] shasta7 which news?

 [shasta7] ... lets just say I am hearing alot of good news coming from the right people... I never get too excited as I don't want to get back on the roller coaster/merry-go-round... lol

 [xyz] shasta7 i hear ya .... neither do i lol

[shasta7] last I heard was we are in a window...
....
Read More Link on Right

[xyz] shasta7 i am planning on buying a new RV in remembrance of this ride lol

 [shasta7] xyz that is cool... riding around country sounds like fun... I will also be doing some traveling... visiting some friends...

[shasta7] I just hope everyone is prepared for when the RV does get here... so many in my opinion are lost or won't know what to do...

[shasta7] ttyl all... maybe I'll be back latr

*********************************

TNT:

[sunny] Lxxxxxx Latest: From all the information gathered since last night I am still thinking that this could be our week. With that said you need to understand that as far as I know at this Time that all has been completed signed and I think released. Only time will tell and I hope that I can stop chasing this thing. As of this very second the rates are still double digits and the VND is holding at $3.18. I believe that unless changes occur the base rate on the IQD will be $23.86 WOW.

*********************************

Jesters Place:

 [Jester] HELLO AMERICANS! AND OTHERS THAT MAY BE IN OTHER PLACES THAT ARE NOT AMERICANS... HELLO TO YOU TOO!

 [Jester] HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING WELL TONIGHT...

[Grunt0311] HELLO EVERYONE!

[ace] Jester okie just made a 2 part post on the injunction have you read your take on that sir?

[Jester] ace I READ THE BACK UP... IT IS A RUN DOWN OF THE FUNCTION OF THE IMF AND THE WTO... NOTHING ABOUT THEIR OPERATIONAL CAPABILITY FOR DOING ANY SUCH THING AGAINST THE VOTING MEMBERS OF SAID ORGANIZATIONS... I WOULD THINK A FULL MEETING AND VOTE OF ALL THE MEMBERS WOULD BE REQUIRED TO DO ANY SUCH THING TO AN ONE OTHER MEMBER... IT IS A CORPORATION... THEY HAVE RULES... AND THOSE ARE THE RULES...

[Grunt0311] Jester THAT IS A VERY GOOD POINT.

[Jester] THE IMF IS COMPRISED OF 24 VOTING MEMBERS... VOTING MEMEBERS ARE ESTABLISHED ACCORDING TO THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN SDR'S THEY CONTRIBUTE... 8 OF WHICH ARE LARGE COUNTRIES LIKE THE US AND CHINA AND RUSSIA ETC.... THE OTHER 16 ARE BLOCKS OF SMALLER COUNTRIES THAT ARE COMBINED IN A VOTING BLOCK... SO... IT IS WHAT IT IS...

[freedom12] Jester Some think that O is a good guy being used to bring out the bad...is this even possible?

[Jester] freedom12 WELL I HAVE HEARD THAT THEORY AND I TEND TO APPLY COMMON SENSE... HAS HE BEEN OUR FRIEND? OBAMACARE? BENGHAZI? AND THE LIST GOES ON.... I TRY TO TAKE THINGS AT FACE VALUE AND ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS...

[Grunt0311] Jester AGREED ON THAT.

[freedom12] Jester That was pretty much my reaction - but I just wanted to hear someone else's opinion. Thanks.

[HenryGeorge] Jester I am wondering why there has to be one currency world wide for oil.

[Jester] HenryGeorge IT IS KINDA SORTA LIKE A RESERVE CURRENCY FOR OIL...

[HenryGeorge] Jester thx but I just don't see why that is needed

 [Grunt0311] HenryGeorge I COULD BE WRONG, BUT I THINK IT IS BECAUSE A LOT OF OIL IS BOUGHT AND SOLD ON A DAILY BASIS BETWEEN COUNTRIES. DOING ALL TRANSACTIONS IN ONE CURRENCY MAKES IT EASIER TO CONDUCT THOSE TRANSACTIONS SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO MESS WITH FIGURING OUT THE EXCHANGE RATE (WHICH MOVES THROUGHOUT ANY GIVEN DAY).

HenryGeorge] Grunt0311 thx but today its not like the exchange rate couldnt easily be automated

[Grunt0311] HenryGeorge THAT IS CERTAINLY TRUE... WONDER IF THEY HAVE A SYSTEM IN PLACE FOR IT...

[Jester] HenryGeorge WELL IT'S LIKE THIS... USING OTHER CURRENCIES TO DO IT CAUSES PROBLEMS TO CONVERT AND EXCHANGE AND THAT COSTS MONEY... THE COST OF OIL IS HIGH ENOUGH...

[bigbear] Grunt0311 Has there been any updates on WGS or Bonds or any programs that would move us closer the GCR

[Grunt0311] bigbear NOTHING THAT I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO CONFIRM. JESTER?

[RoseRedTyler] Jester speaking of reserve currency....are the BRICS country really going to open a 1.6 Trillion bank in competition to IMF?

[Grunt0311] RoseRedTyler MY INTEL INDICATES IT WAS PROPAGANDA

[Jester] RoseRedTyler WELL THAT HAS BEEN THE PLAN ALL ALONG... AND THAT IS PART OF THE STRUGGLE RIGHT NOW... THEY ARE TIRED OF THE USD BEING THE RESERVE CURRENCY AND WANT TO CHANGE THAT FOR US...

[Jester] GUYS.. I HATE TO SAY THIS... BUT OUR LEADERS WERE NOT ALL THAT SMART ABOUT MAINTAINING A GOOD TRADE PLATFORM WITH OTHERS AND HAVE NOT BEEN FAIR... IT WAS ALL ABOUT CONTROL AND MANIPULATION... NOW THEY HAVE BEEN BEATEN AT THEIR OWN GAME AND IT IS GOING TO HURT...

 [HenryGeorge] Jester or you could say that the global controllers sold us out and purposely deindustrialized us and gave us easy money so we wouldn't resist

[Grunt0311] HenryGeorge THAT IS A PRETTY GOOD WAY OF PUTTING IT. LMAO!

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/09/late-wednesday-night-dinar-chatter-and-opinions.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quit bullshitting the people you guys no dam well no rv period until the announcements happens first

Anonymous said...

The only announcements you're going to hear is DHS telling you to get on the truck for your nearest FEMA camp.