Thursday, September 5, 2013

** Iraqi dinar, recently being said **

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 

** Iraqi dinar, recently being said **
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 5-Sep-2013 02:41:09

Hi, Folks -
Found at www.dinarguru.com :
=====
9-4-2013 Intel Guru Mnt Goat I have not been a date and a rate person in the past but I have to tell you for the first time in this investment I have gotten calls from all my sources without even calling them to check the status of this investment. They called me instead and all were very excited. All are now in sync and this has never happened before. They all tell me this RV could happen by mid Sept and maybe in this week, maybe in the coming days is highly likely. I tend to believe this news since I am aligning my intel also with the recent news from Iraq and the US government.
9-4-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man IT'S 6 PM CENTRAL THE LATEST WORD I RECEIVED IS THAT "THINGS" WERE BEING EXPEDITED----THAT'S WHAT WE WANT TO HEAR!!! THERE HAS BEEN A BOND REDEMPTION AND DELIVERY DEAL INVOLVED THAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND EXACTLY HOW IT WORKED--JUST KNOW---IT WORKED. SOUNDS LIKE WERE ON THE FINAL MOMENTS (DAYS OR HOURS???) OF THIS COMING TO COMPLETION. DON'T GET OVERLY EXCITED--TODAYS NEWS IS BETTER THAN EXCELLENT--BUT WE HAVE BEEN HERE BEFORE--BUT NEVER THIS CLOSE (GIVEN TODAYS TRANSACTIONS). CALL CENTERS ARE STAFFED--BANK HAS EXTRA PERSONNEL ON DUTY----WHAT DOES THAT INDICATE TO YOU???
9-4-2013 Intel Guru Dinarmaven Obviously there's a tangible feeling of excitement in the air tonight. The flow of info about our CE continues to come in. I said last night that banks were on HIGH ALERT. I did say that it was for 24 hours (yesterday) but we are obviously still waiting. What I CAN say is that the activities continue to build. More and more "evidence" is showing itself- it's almost not even a secret any more. This cat is out of the veritable BAG tonight. That said, I have to remind everyone that no one knows the time. But as of now, the indicators are overwhelming for tonight and this week in general.

1 comment:

Thomas Ruwan said...

This will NEVER happen with a federal reserve controlled bank.

The federal reserve family will have to be terminated.