Sunday, September 8, 2013

Dinar Intel - Assorted Sources

TerryK  

 [When do you expect it?]   I WOULD SAY NO LATER THAN THIS COMING WEEK.  MY UST 

PERSON IS TELLING ME IS ALL SET AND DONE AND THEY ARE HAVING DISCUSSIONS WITH IMF 

TO WHOM SHALL MAKE THIS GO.


==============================================================================

Guys - As loechin did, I want to respond to MtnGoats message today. I have had discussions with her privately, and I knew that she was going to make this post today (although the depth of the content was a surprise).

Although I am in agreement with many of her statements and give her all due respect, I am still sitting on a pile of confirmations that tells me we are in a different place right now.

The underlying motivations if the PTB notwithstanding, the release is in progress and the people implementing this are doing their job. The expectation is still "imminent" but the reports include some tweaking as per Tony's blast.

(please refer to his "ego" comments) My hope is that this is over tomorrow. I know that we all need relief from the never ending "tomorrow" intel, but that is actually what we are dealing with right now.
I also heard a rumor today that sounded credible because of the source (thanks to heycowboy for bringing it to my attention) that stated you need to belong to a group to be able to exchange.  I confirmed through my sources that this is NOT TRUE.

 I also was able to run it by Tony (thx ALREADY BLESSED) and his statement was "That's BS". (and I quote...lol)  So if you are told to sign-up to a group or you will be shut-out, call it like it is... "BS".

Once this thing goes, the IQD/N will be international and you will be able to exchange anywhere you want. Obviously if the group rates are what we are hearing, then groups will require serious consideration. But it's your call.

So...I'm looking for big things tomorrow. And praying it will be a SUPER FANTASTIC day. Until Next time - DINARMAVEN

=============================================================================

SILENCE IS GOLDEN!!!!!!!!
A proverbial saying, often used in circumstances where it is thought that saying nothing is preferable to speaking.
Visit stage2omega at: http://www.stage2omega.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network

====================================================================

9-8-2013  Intel Guru Bluwolf   As we speak those involved are being pushed to get their deals in and out within hours...I now await to see all things unfolded before my eyes I have no doubt whatsoever...See ya in the banks soon.

9-8-2013  Intel Guru TerryK   [When do you expect it? I WOULD SAY NO LATER THAN THIS COMING WEEK.  MY UST PERSON IS TELLING ME IS ALL SET AND DONE AND THEY ARE HAVING DISCUSSIONS WITH IMF TO WHOM SHALL MAKE THIS GO.


9-7-2013  Intel Guru TNT Tony    Rates at the bank have returned to the double digits. Bank personnel...are currently at home on standby, have been notified that they probably won't be called until Sunday afternoon. Bank personnel have been notified that effect Sunday, there will be no days off/vacation for the next two weeks.  They can expect to work everyday including the weekends.  [post 1 of 3...stay tuned]

9-7-2013  Intel Guru TNT Tony   I told you on Friday that there were no electronic system hangups and today there still are none.  The system has been completed and released.  The banks had the rates on the back screens on Wednesday, Thursday morning they were removed and Thursday evening they returned.  The system is working.   [post 2 of 3...stay tuned]

9-7-2013  Intel Guru TNT Tony   I told you that there were ego's involved in the past and that they had reached an agreement.  The problem is one of them is not living up to it, and the other is doing nothing about it.  The reason is that they too want the higher rate and the fact that right now this is about more than the RV. The bottom line is that the RV is ready to go, but the time and decision now has nothing to do with the RV at all.  So we wait.  It could be over tomorrow or it could drag out until Tuesday...we now know that all we are waiting for is the authorization.  [post 3 of 3]

 ====================================================================

[6:00:38 AM] Oscar II: Today at 2:00 pm CNN NEWS announced
that 98 countries had revalued.... it is starting to get interesting.
============================================================================

GR8 news from a good friend about
The upcoming RV!!
Today I received a call from a close American friend, who has lived and worked in a small town in Alaska, for years. He's pretty busy working today.... I could barely hear him for the noise from the tools he was using in the background....he had just got back from going to his small branch of WF in a WalMart in his small Alaskan town.

While he was there....he was dealing with the Assistant Manager, at the end of their dealings my friend asked the Assistant Manager , quietly he thought.... If the Assistant Manager was familiar with the Iraqi Dinar......my friend says....to his surprise.....the Manager of the Bank , who was in a cubicle helping a customer approx 30 feet away....got up and approached them and said I believe I heard you mention the Iraq Dinar? And he drew them aside and had an in depth conversation with my friend .... He was asked if he had Iraq Dinar. He was asked how much he and his group had amongst them. That was discussed....then....

.....He was told by the MANAGER that just a few days prior to today they had received final confirmation that they were on a Moment to Moment Alert that the Iraqi Dinar was about to RV.....and that the only thing that had been holding it up was Washington DC and the Tax issue.
She ( the Manager ) indicated though .. That was almost resolved....and so they are on a Moment, to Moment Alert!!

She then said they would be able to cash a little of their Dinar in and help them set up accounts etc......but that they would need to take the bulk of their Dinar to the Larger WF Branch in town, which does have a De la Rue Machine, to complete their CE. She also told him when the time comes, she has an excellent Private Banker & Wealth Manager to introduce, he and his group to.

My friend was just thrilled with this information & blown away, as were we.....he had no idea that he could be helped right there with his CE in such a small town. And he did not go to his Bank today expecting to discuss Dinar....he just thought he would throw it out there at the last minute and see what would happen.

Because he was back at work, he asked me to share his good news with everyone!
WHOOO HOOOO   Go RV!!
***********************************************************     FINI

=======================================================================

Thoughts from DinarMaven at TNT Forum Late Saturday Night

09/07/2013
Guys - As loechin did, I want to respond to MtnGoats message today. I have had discussions with her privately, and I knew that she was going to make this post today (although the depth of the content was a surprise).

Although I am in agreement with many of her statements and give her all due respect, I am still sitting on a pile of confirmations that tells me we are in a different place right now.

The underlying motivations if the PTB notwithstanding, the release is in progress and the people implementing this are doing their job. The expectation is still "immenent" but the reports include some tweaking as per Tony's blast.

(please refer to his "ego" comments) My hope is that this is over tomorrow. I know that we all need relief from the never ending "tomorrow" intel, but that is actually what we are dealing with right now.
....
Read More Link on Right

I also heard a rumor today that sounded credible because of the source (thanks to heycowboy for bringing it to my attention) that stated you need to belong to a group to be able to exchange.  I confirmed through my sources that this is NOT TRUE.


I also was able to run it by Tony (thx ALREADY BLESSED) and his statement was "That's BS". (and I quote...lol)  So if you are told to sign-up to a group or you will be shut-out, call it like it is... "BS".

Once this thing goes, the IQD/N will be international and you will be able to exchange anywhere you want. Obviously if the group rates are what we are hearing, then groups will require serious consideration. But it's your call.

So...I'm looking for big things tomorrow. And praying it will be a SUPER FANTASTIC day. Until Next time - DINARMAVEN.

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/09/thoughts-from-dinarmaven-at-tnt-forum-late-saturday-night.html


No comments: