Sunday, September 22, 2013

ATTN: RH NEGS - DADDY BUSH THE ILLUMINATI WIZARD OF OZ

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 

ATTN: RH NEGS - DADDY BUSH THE ILLUMINATI WIZARD OF OZ
Posted By: Seawitch [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 22-Sep-2013 15:54:35

Attn: RH negs - Daddy Bush the Illuminati Wizard of Oz
Vatic Note: Oh this is a MUST READ AND WATCH. What a deep expose this is. Truly in all the work I have done over 3.5 years, I have never come across such deep and comprehensive research as this has been. Good for you STew Webb. The entire Satanic and alien conditon is put into perfect perspective and explains so much and fills in so many gaps. Even RH negs are described in here, only on the bad guys side.
That means we may well have good guys here helping us, but that is just another rabbit hole we need to go down. If I am right about that, then there is much we can do because RH negs outnumber the bad guys by a huge amount. I think that is why they try to track us. Many are RH positive, but are carriers of only one neg gene but have all the same traits. Now all we have to do is find the key to making it work as it does for the bad guys.
I think we are close to an answer on that, but that is for another blog. I have at least reached the level where we can heal ourselves and it holds. I proved that personally on two different medical problems that could not be solved simply by waiting for it to pass. One was teeth infections and the other was debilitating arthritis. Both are still healed after 5 and 6 months respectively. Now we just have to reach the next level where the evil ones are operating.
Bush is also the recipient of the Medal of freedom that Obama awarded him, for his work in bringing down America. He was also baptized "Magog" at the Bohemian Grove, so he has been awarded by both the USA and the NWO satanic Luciferians for his work in destroying our nation which began in seriousness, during his reign as emperor of America in the 80's, when he shipped all our wealth producing industries overseas, like agriculture.
He was President during the Reagan administration after his failed assassination attempt on Ronny Reagan. I think they offered Bush the Presidency de facto to ensure Ronny would continue to live.
We used to feed the world, but now it has been sent over to third world countries where slave labor allows for excessive profits. Because of that our "teens" lost seasonal jobs like picking strawberries in early summer, and apples in the fall, resulting in the highest unemployment for our teens, ever....then our family farms were under attack and many had to sell out to survive. Same thing happened with our manufacturing. I remember when he did it.
In reading this I am beginning to realize just how important the Book of Enoch was in the Bible. It had chapters upon chapters about these fallen angles and the watchers. So, I am going to go back and take another look at all this. This also helps explain what I saw with Daddy Bush back when he lost his cool running for re-election in 1990 against Clinton, when he got mad and shapeshifted right on TV raw live feed. It only lasted a few seconds, but it was the most memorable sight I had ever seen.
Remember during our travels for information and truth, we occasionally ran across how the Illums wanted immortality and were working on achieving that? Well, read below in the interviews why that is. Ask yourselves why Rockefeller is still going strong in his mid 90's, as well as ugly, big, fat butt kissinger and finally Zbig as they are all in their 90's. This below explains it very well.
AS I am reading this, I am beginning to understnd why these guys are afraid of RH neg people, and track them and monitor DNA. I believe, from the evidence I have seen that these Negs also have the same psychic abilities and the same POTENTIAL that the evils ones know about that they use on us. I bet they are afraid of the RH negs discovering the secret to using these powers. Hmmm, an interesting rabbit hole to go down.
I remember a while back I was ruminating in my head, as I am wont to do when my mind is idle, about wanting to live to 150 and all of a sudden a voice said "You are never going to die". I freaked out. lol
I have had voices clearly say things only 3 times in my life and that was one of them. The rest of the time, I get "feelings" and they are always right.
Wait til you read about the alien brain below and how it works in humans taken over by these guys. I do not know if all this is true, but I do know that these times require that we keep an open, yet discerning mind. Shut the door on nothing and question everything.
READ THE FULL ARTICLE AT THIS LINK:
http://vaticproject.blogspot.com/2013/09/attn-rh-negs-daddy-bush-illuminati.html

No comments: