Sunday, August 4, 2013

* * * V K a tool of Nazi Paperclip * * * WANTA- A PATRIOT,

From:    "Ambassador Lee Emil Wanta"
 
Subject: Re: * * * V K a tool of Nazi Paperclip * * *

FOR ALL THE AMERICAN POPULACE

PLEASE BE NOTIFIED ONCE AGAIN THAT " OPERATION STILLPOINT " WAS AND CONTINUES TO BE A SANCTIONED " TOTTEN DOCTRINE MISSION OBJECTIVE " TO PREVENT, DISCONTINUE AND COMPLETELY ELIMINATE THE STATED COLD WAR OBJECTIVES OF THE U.S.S.R. ENGAGEMENT POLICIES AGAINST THE UNITED STATES of AMERICA, INTER ALIA.


THE CONTINUING FRAUDULENT RELEASE OF THIS ENCLOSED RIDICULOUS ARTICLE IS ABSOLUTELY OUTRAGEOUS _ CLEARLY _ "DIARRHEA OF THE MOUTH ACTIVITIES,"  AND IS FRAUDULENT AND TOTAL DISREGARD OF THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER TO FULLY PROTECT OUR GREAT NATION _ AMERICA, PERIOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the highly popular website http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/


that has had more than 31 million reads over the years the webmaster John MacHaffie used to post Tom's full briefing with photos but has not been posting Tom's briefings with images even though I send them direct to his email at johnmachaffie@gmail.com from the email account intelligence_briefings@hotmail.com

John MacHaffie has been posting Tom only as a smaller post when rumormillnews.com sends Tom's briefing that I sent to them.

This so call light worker/patriot alternet news site posts MI5/6 disinfo agent Benjamin Fulford,. constant bizarre rantings on the Iraqi Dinar and Global Accounts that wealth is about to be released everyone in the world, any minute, any hour, yesterday, tonight, tomorrow, in a few hours, .... blah, blah, blah, blah....

and the reason I am sending this now is because

MacHaffie has posted in huge font Nazi George H.W. Bush's stooge V.K. Durham posting old MI6 disinfo propaganda crap from spin mister Christopher Story


AND has placed a photo of our President Al Gore inside this disinfo article as a subliminal attempt to implicate Al Gore as one of the dark cabal out to destroy America???????????

John's commentary in response - I post articles from readers as given to me. I do not alter or add photos to them. Per Al Gore --- he is another phony rich politician with no credentials, only talk. Self claimed inventor of the internet --- yea BS! Wonder how much henegan is getting paid to promote him. I DO NOT CONSIDER AL GORE A GOOD GUY!

WANTA - DEFINITELY A PATRIOT!

I tell it like it is ---- John MacHaffie

PS - the reason I am not posting Henegan sourced articles with photos because they have a hacker code embedded which interferes with my blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any one that hung up on Al Gore is not someone to pay much attention to. Go John!

Anonymous said...

Way to go John! I read Tom occasionally, but he is such a drama queen and homophobe. I don't like Hillary either, but do you have to constantly call her a lesbian? Geez, who cares? As bad as she looks, she'd have to pay for it! As for Gore, paaleeezzz! I don't doubt Bush stole the election from him, but they are all a bunch of criminals! Before I woke up, I was a Bush fan. I remember being happy that the courts found in his favor. Now I just want the whole bunch in jail.