Saturday, August 10, 2013

TNT TONY - Dinar RV Rumors - 8/9/13

TNT TONY!
7:00 p.m. eastern time last night something we have been waiting for, for 10 years did occur.   I do have a time.

People at the banks were excited last night. 

[Are you believing we will RV today?] 
There is no reason for it not to. Up until this call there is a concrete plan to do this.

I'm not making the post. Okie is going to, he deserves to make this announcement.

[Where did you get this information from?] 
Banks, Iraq, Call Centers, Bank Executives, 3 letter agencies.

The rate is still outrageous, the street rate is outrageous.

The IQD was in double digits this morning
The Dong, over $2.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then we go through the day and nothing no word, no text, no call. How can that be?
-----------------------------------------------------------------
8/9/2013 [TNT Member)  I am sitting here trying to make sense of the info shared with me this afternoon. All I will say is that when we have been told that the RV is done I never knew how done it really was. Let's just say the train has made it to the station and we are watching the first class folks get off and head to the Exchange building. I am sitting in my seat and the row in front of me has just been called and now it's our turn
------------------------------------------------------------------
So there are special people allowed to exchange before the public. In this process..... no way lol

and now this morning.......

-------------------------------------------------------------------
8-10-2013 [TNT Member]....  Guys the Banks have it now I'm sorry you don't believe that but it's the truth. There are things going on as we speak to get us in there asap.
Please just hang on it really is over and done and that's all I can say There are some things that can't be told it's as simple as that look at the info that has been given out, it's all there and you will see some things are already done and seen \ I wish some of you would appreciate the process like I have.

We all want it and we all need it. All anyone can share is what they can. You have to take it and believe it or leave it...Listen, some things I know I will not share because I was told not to. And if I did it would get picked apart anyway. Trying to help is a never ending battle...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

With a process that the banks have 3 days to reveal it and can allow special individuals early access if they choose, I think we are right where we need to be in line and now just need to figure out how to be patient. We are close and the rest of reasoning for a delay just does not make sense in my head.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And just exactly why does Okie Dorkie "deserve to make this announcement"? He has made this same announcement many times FALSELY!!

May nothing but words of deception and misinformation reach his ears for the remainder of his days!