Tuesday, August 13, 2013

TK CHAT, 13 AUGUST

TK CHAT, 13 AUGUST

TK CHAT 12 AUGUST 2013

[beach] where you at    terryk
[TERRYK] IM RIGHT HERE BEACH
[TERRYK] HEY HEY HEY
[TERRYK] WHAT'S GOING ON
[TERRYK] YOU COULD FEEL ME HUH
[TERRYK] SO WHAT'S GOING ON
[TERRYK] I WAS WORKING TODAY FROM 645 AM TO 720 PM
[TERRYK] UGGGGGG
[Grandmaster]    Shoveling that gravel is hard work huh!!
[Grandmaster] Them little grey rocks....you know ??
[TERRYK] IM IN HOUSTON
[TERRYK] THEY ARE DIGGING THE POOL BACK HOME
[TERRYK]    lol
[TERRYK] WHERE YOU AT BLUE NIGHT
[TERRYK] I HAVE THREE BODY GUARDS WITH ME
[tina]    good evening sir
[TERRYK] YOU GOING TO FEED THEM TOO
[TERRYK] HEY TINA
[Blue Knight] North Side of Houston. 30 min from Galeria area
[TERRYK] WOW
[TERRYK] YOUR CLOSE
[TERRYK] OK NORTH AND SOUTH COVERED
[TERRYK] DO I HEAR EAST AND WEST
[JT]    I'm East
[TERRYK] WHOO HOO
[TERRYK] KEEP THIS UP AND I WILL NOT HAVE TO COOK FOR A MONTH
[tina]    lol 
[TERRYK] SO WHAT WE HEARING
[TERRYK] HECK TACO BELL
[TERRYK] MAYBE MCDONALDS
[TERRYK] HOW DO U KNOW ABOUT PERRY'S STEAK HOUSE TACO TINA
[TERRYK] SO BLUE IF WE COME TO YOUR PLACE CAN WE LIKE PARTY LIKE ITS 1999
[TERRYK] BE BACK
[TERRYK] PHONE
[TERRYK] OK
[TERRYK] THAT WAS A SOURCE TELLING ME THAT ANYONE THAT IS ANYONE ARE IN RENO TONIGHT
[TERRYK] HE SAID HE WAS TOLD BY HIS PEEPS THEY ARE THERE TO ENSURE EVERYTHING IS SIGNED AND DONE
[TERRYK] 1 TRILLION
[TERRYK] HMMMM
[TERRYK] I HAVE CLOSE TO THAT
[TERRYK] DONG
[TERRYK] I WISH
[TERRYK]    lol
[TERRYK] NOW IM GOING TO SAY THIS
[TERRYK] I HAVE A HARD TIME WITH THAT STORY
[TERRYK] DO U KNOW HOW MUCH 1 TRILLION DONG IS
[TERRYK] I THINK THERE IS ONLY LIKE 97 TRILLION DONG IN THE WORLD
[TERRYK] I HOPE THAT IS TRUE
[TERRYK] I WILL BE DOWN AT THE WF OFFICE HERE
[TERRYK] NOW I WILL SAY THIS
[TERRYK] I TALKED TO MY WF GUY TODAY
[TERRYK] WENT INTO THE BANK AND HAD A DISCUSSION
[TERRYK] I ASKED HIM
[TERRYK] JOHN
[TERRYK] ARE YOU READY FOR THIS SO CALLED EXCHANGE
[TERRYK] HE TOLD ME LIKE THIS
[TERRYK] WE ARE AND WE WILL BE TAKING BOTH THE DINAR AND DONG
[TERRYK] THAT IS THE FIRST TIME DINAR EVER CAME OUT OF HIS MOUTH
[rich17]    Respectfully, how many times are they going to have to sign this thing before it goes live? Thanks!
[TERRYK] THEY ARE NOT THERE TO SIGN
[TERRYK] THEY ARE THERE TO ENSURE IT GETS DONE
[TERRYK] WHATEVER IT NEEDS
[TERRYK] WHAT WAS TOLD
[TERRYK] I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS
[rich17]    Ok...thanks. Makes me feel better
[TERRYK] WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO KICK SOME BEHIND
[Blue Knight]    I forgot to ask? How many cans of Alpo do we need for the body gards??   
[TERRYK] THAT'S TOO FUNNY ONE OF THEM IS NAMED SCOOBY
[beach] i want to go to GA. and not TN Monday
[Blue Knight] beach Lucky for me I am my own body guard ! Licensed to carry in all 51 states! FYI
[TERRYK] WHAT DO YOU HAVE BLUE KNIGHT
[TERRYK] I MAY NEED IT
[TERRYK] I WISH JS
[TERRYK] ONLY HOPE
[TERRYK] I NEED SOMETHING THAT HAS A LARGE CLIP THAT MAKES NOISE
[TERRYK] CAP GUN
[TERRYK] YOU DID NOT SEE ALL THESE NO GOOD DKFAOEF[AEJ AT TACO BELL TONIGHT
[js86901] Tina he will be carrying billions in dinar to the bank   
[TERRYK] WANTED TO MAKE SOME NOISE
[tina]    why do my peeps have to be NO GOOD DKFAOEF[AEJ   
[TERRYK] I NEVER SAID YOUR PEEPS
[TERRYK] AND WHO ARE YOUR PEEPS
[TERRYK] ANYWAY
[tina]    lol
[TERRYK] YOU HAVE PEEPS AT TACO BELL
[magnum] They probably were in Reno for the Barrett Jackson auction   
[TERRYK] WAS THAT IN RENO
[TERRYK] I BET YOUR RIGHT
[TERRYK] HEY LETS DO THIS
[TERRYK] THE FIRST BARRETT AUCTION
[TERRYK] LETS ALL GO
[TERRYK] WHEREVER ITS AT
[TERRYK] THAT WAY YOU ALL CAN JOCKEY TO BUY ME CARS
[TERRYK]    lol
[TERRYK] SO I THINK I WILL GO AND BUY ALL THE CARS
[TERRYK] NOT LET ANYONE GET ANY
[tina]       lol
[Colonel1004]    Just let me know and I will introduce you to Spankey, John, Harold, Phil and all the rest of the auction crew......All friends of mine.
[TERRYK] SOUNDS LIKE A DEAL COLONEL
[TERRYK] DON'T ROCK THE BOAT BABY
[TERRYK] ROCK THE BOAT
[TERRYK] ROCK THE BOAT
[SonoMan23] don't tip the boat over
[TERRYK] SCRATCHING MY BACK
[TERRYK] THANKS FOR ASKING TINA
[TERRYK] NO WITH A FORK
[tina]    lol
[TERRYK] THAT I GOT FROM THE DINER
[TERRYK] INVISIBLE INK
[TERRYK] WHAT I HEARD
[TERRYK] OK ALL IM OFF TO BED
[TERRYK] TIRED
[TERRYK] AND GOTTA GET UP EARLY
[tina] good night TK
[TERRYK] SO RUMOR I HAVE IS THIS MAY
[TERRYK] GO DOWN THIS AM
[TERRYK] FOR TUESDAY DELIVERY
[TERRYK] WELL SHALL SEE
[TERRYK] NIGHT ALL
FORO DINAR GURUS

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

TNT CHAT, 13 AUGUST

TNT:

[TexasRoadDawg] "Never confuse a single failure with a final defeat." ~ F. Scott fitzgerald

[Mr.Linsbish] JMO But hats off to Okie for his strength and courage to step out in his belief. Do some history with this man, he has been badgered, accused of many different facets of this CE and yet he is the one everyone runs too when someone says he is in his room or is posting.

We really need to put ourselves in these peoples shoes and do some thinking as adult individuals in an investment that will become our lifelong blessing. Tony my hat goes off to you as well, for your truth and endurance, and Oh bye the way Rayren you are one heck of a disc jockey lol.

All the mods and people that have spent endless hours for us to be informed...Thank you and without naming people you know who you are...God Bless


[Gstealth7] stay in hope and keep an attitude of expectation and be thankful before it matrializes im sure we are a few blinks away...everyone have a great day...
[behindthescenes] What if the groups are cashing out, the 30 days has started, that's why Tony can verify it happened last Thursday. They sign an ironclad NDA, and the 30 days takes us right into September. This is why the QI cards are loaded at $3.44 and not gone international. Because China has 30 days to get as much Dinar off the street in the US.

[RweThereYet] Posted earlier: Hope this is true - "Dear Dinarians: I get many emails every day with intel about the RV. I forward some of these to you as rumors. Today I am going to give you personal information that is not rumor but fact. There is a group that I know on a personal level that has 1 Trillion Dong to be used for ministry. This group has been called by the bank to come in on Friday to exchange. The bank guaranteed that the RV would be completed by that date. Again, let me say that it is not a rumor but an established fact. The group is in S.C. and that is all I will say. Blessings, Go RV, B

[La Vita Bella] If we hear about trying to do a certain day and time. It won't happen. No way is the info out like that. It will happen when we least expect it

[darrenfelice.444] La Vita Bella That is kinda hard since we expect it every minute of every day lol

[freedom4us] Posted by exogen on August 13, 2013 at 9:47am the cix system was not scheduled to launch until 2014. The gcr release will be attempted again today.

[jasmine77]I think someone just posted that CIX won't be implemented until 2014...could be a rumor?

[lanalane] jasmine77 wasn't supposed to be until 2014, but with the GCR, they are implementing now

[goldminer] The cix system was not scheduled to launch until 2014. The gcr release will be attempted again today.

[tampaguy] jasmine77 let's just say, the next few days will be very interesting

skysthelimit] what is gcr?

[pittsteelers69] GCR Global Currency Reset

[logos12] mort did your international lawyer say if we were gonna be in the banks again today?

[logos12] (mort) 4;52 pm est yesterday….my guy said it was suppose to have had the announcement today at 2 pm est-not sure what happened or why if it wasn't-but the problem that wells fargo had was resolved and should have been all done today and us in the banks now.

TexasRoadDawg] “Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.” ― Albert Einstein
FORO DINAR GURUS



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THIS CRAP IS GETTING MORE RIDICULOUS EVERYDAY.... DO THESE IDIOTS EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY ARE SAYING. I COULD NOT GET ONE LICK OF INTELIGENT BABBLING FROM ANY OF THESE CLO_ _ NS
TOTAL GOVERNMENT BS .....HE SAID THIS AND BOB SAID THAT, AND I SAID, AND THEY SAID, AND THE GUARDS EAT ALPO, AND I WANT A NEW CAR, AND THIS AND THAT SOOOO MUCHH ....C R A P. BS LIKE THIS DOES NOT DESERVE EVEN A LITTLE LOOK FROM US. YOU FOLKS WORKING FOR THE BANKERS???