Monday, August 19, 2013

THIS IS A GREAT DAY AND THE BEGINNING OF A GREAT WEEK!


HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE - THIS IS A GREAT DAY AND THE BEGINNING OF A GREAT WEEK!  BELOW IS A WORD OF ENCOURAGEMENT FOR EACH OF US FROM OUR FATHER GOD!

AUGUST 18, 2013  - You have been in a transitional phase for some time, but I tell you now that today marks the end of an era and the beginning of a new one.  You have had trials and tribulations, victories and defeat.  You have learned great lessons through your circumstances that will serve you well.  You've been shaken by change, dismayed at the results of poor decisions, and at times have felt at a loss for direction.  It is time to leave the past behind and step into a new day in which I will pour out wisdom.  I will direct your steps.  I will strengthen you and give you new hope, says the Lord. 
A NOTE FROM DEB IN THE FORM OF A SELF PRAYER: Here is a prayer for us to pray individually – It’s in the “I-me” tense as I feel the Father’s heart today saying let’s not forget the purpose of us being chosen in this hour to receive this blessing:
Father, I rejoice that You hold me by the hand. Your desire is to guide me into Your holy purposes. I want my life to make a difference for You. You are the One Who created me and so You know the best path for me. Your word says, “A man plans his way, but the Lord directs His steps.” I welcome You Lord to direct my steps. I want Your love to shine through my life and touch people’s hearts.
Father, give me wisdom and strength so I can minister to the needs of those around me. Help me to hear Your voice as many needs will cry out to me and I need Your loud assurance of yes or no if I am to give in that need.  Help me understand Your will versus false responsibility in meeting a need that comes before me.  I thank You for the good works You have prepared for me, and the strength I need to walk in them. Father I look to Your guiding hand and I receive Your purposes for my life.
Jesus, I have served other masters but none have given me the peace that You give. You are the Prince of Peace! I am grateful for Your Words, ‘Let not your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful.’ This blessing could cause one to fear as having the wealth given to us by Your hands, that alone is over whelming at times. I so need Your peace and I praise You for the direction of the Holy Spirit in protecting and growing Your wealth You are bestowing upon us.  Your peace is with me in times of trouble and I do not have to be fearful because You are near. I open my heart anew to receive Your peace, to let it guide me, comfort me and renew my strength.
Your Word says You will equip me in every good thing to do Your will. I rejoice in Your abundant provision. I long to see others experience the peace that I have found in You. Even as Your Word says, ‘The kingdom of God is righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.’ Use me Lord to bring glory to Your name. Out of all this change coming, the one thing that is foremost on my heart, My prayer is that others would see my life and begin to hunger for You. In Jesus Name Amen and Selah. 
“This poor man called, and the LORD heard him; He saved him out of all his troubles.” -Psalm 34:6



--
DISCLAIMER:

Please let me know if you don't want me to send emails that inform. I'm only wanting to give information that could possibly help us in the future, but I don't want to send them if you don't want them. There could be some non-truths in some emails and would require discernment on your part. You must always investigate for yourselves what is real and what isn't in all of today's information, especially on the internet. I try to stay tuned to what is going on. I am a watcher.
 In in these last days and in today's environment, anything is possible. When we are aware of issues, we can pray and perhaps act, if God leads us to do so.


No comments: