Monday, August 5, 2013

TerryK - RV intel - 8/4/13

8:28 PM [TERRYK] OK 
8:28 PM [TERRYK] HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE READ POOF STUFF TODAY
8:28 PM [TERRYK] ITS SPOT ON
8:29 PM [TERRYK] BECAUSE I KNOW WHO WRITES THE STUFF FOR POOF
8:29 PM [TERRYK] AS I HAVE THE ORIGINAL TRANSCRIPT HERE EMAILED TO ME
8:30 PM [jonjobe7] i read the whole thing and it doesnt seem to me his timeline has started completely yet. 8/8 is important
8:31 PM [TERRYK] NOT TILL TOMORROW
8:31 PM [TERRYK] I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH SOMEONE THAT IS CLOSE TO THE AUTHOR
8:31 PM [TERRYK] NOW THIS AUTHOR IS PART OF THE FAMILY
8:31 PM [TERRYK] I CANT TELL U WHAT FAMILY
8:32 PM [TERRYK] BUT THIS IS GENERATED FOR WHAT I WAS TOLD TOMORROW
8:32 PM [TERRYK] THE MARSHALS ARE TO BE OUT WITH THE PP STUFF
8:32 PM [TERRYK] THE ANNOUNCEMENTS ARE COMING OUT TOMORROW AFTERNOON IF THEY FOLLOW THE SCHEDULE
8:32 PM [TERRYK] THAT MEANS THE GLOBAL RESET
8:36 PM [TERRYK] IM THINKING TOMORROW WE SHOULD SEE OR HEAR ANNOUNCEMENTS
8:36 PM [TERRYK] WITH THAT COMES THE RV



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Terry, I don't know who you are, but your words are crucial to portraying who you really are....in an article bashing Neil Kenan for using the term "the family", that indicted him as being tied to the Illuminati...as that is how they refer to themselves....so....who are you really Terry? Is this Cabal disinfo as well?