Saturday, August 17, 2013

Rumors, and Opinions in Dinarland Friday Night

Rumors, and Opinions in Dinarland Friday Night

08/16/2013
TNT:

8-16-13 Mort: Just talked with my guy at 12:45 pm today and he said the rate will be announced later on today he thinks after the markets close and I JUST called him back to clear up this part....& "HIS #7 Dinar Traders" stopped selling dinar last night at 6 pm-HE HAS DONE HIGH YIELD TRADES WITH THE SAME GUYS FOR YEARS! Also there are people still celebrating in Reno and he will be in Reno on Monday to do HIS HIGH YIELD TRADES, so he said we are looking very good for things to happen LATER ON TODAY!

Halogan41: This afternoon I called a small local bank in Mass. To ask them their procedures on currency exchange in large quantities. I told her I had quite a bit of VND and believed it was about to revalue. She asked me to hold while she called the main branch.

When she came back she said it would be no problem to exchange and the manager new all about the pending reset. For giggles I asked her if they were dealing in the IQD she looked it up in her system and sure enough it was listed the current rate is 0.00079 to exchange. I was thrilled to know that it was even listed! I don't believe it was listed before! Go RV
....
Tramps17:  Just been reading a lot more bank stories being posted. So I decide to call a local WF and got to talk to a man who is actually invested himself. He told me he is not licensed to give any information. And then proceeded to tell me that they have not been approved to exchange yet

He then told me they are waiting for the rates to be reinstated. He also told me several times he cant verify any exchange YET. And asked me if I understood. I said yes then I asked him if he was invested and he mumbled YES. He then gave me his name and told me to come in and talk with him personally. I dont have to tell you all that after the kids get out of school that I will be there to speak with him do I? Lol

Wxman: Today I went into my local CHASE branch..Nor Cal...to pick up my pre-order of VND, which I ordered last week.  The branch manager went in the back to get the courier package. (I was told it would take two business days to deliver my order.)

 The manager opened the pack and all the tellers gathered around to see the currency, as they had not seen it before.  So, the manager counted out all the notes of various denominations to reconcile it with the receipt/shipping order she had.  She discovered that only half my order was there with no explanation. 

She then called her CHASE currency department and was told that the remainder of my order will be sent next week.  Reason?  CHASE can not get the currency in their typical two day time period.  In other words....they are back ordered for the VND!  When the other tellers heard that their eyes got big with curiosity. 

I then spent a bit of time talking with another teller who was very curious about the cost, and potential RV rate of the Dong!  She then asked how she could by a million for (today's rate at CHASE) $53.28.  The answer to the question was obvious.  Buy it right here at CHASE or your other major banks. 

The current exchange rate on the screen at CHASE is $0.00005328. I did buy an additional amount and received the receipt, so one can still buy the VND, but one will have to wait for the actual hard currency from CHASE to be delivered.  The fact that CHASE can not get the currency right away, speaks volumes!


****************************

I4U:

[Robertprofessor] Alabama call is tonight (559)726-1300 Pin: 364876#

[FLPatriot59] TNT/TONY CALL HIGHLIGHTS: everything is in place; banking folks were told to be on alert; Iraq was given today's date as the date their IQD would go int'l; CBI does not have to be open to RV; we are so far past the actual day that it was supposed to go, it can go any day at any time, the best time is 11pm to 5am EST; Friday timeframe is after 4PM EST; nothing physical holding it up, just egos involved, didn't see it last night, but might see it today, no system holding it up, just egos; 30-day CE time limit is real - get in and get out.

[dealdoctor] FLPatriot59 SO basically we are in the same place with all done, completed, finished, over just waiting for some completely undetermined time between a minute and a millineium to pass so we can CE, right?

[punkin] dealdoctor You got it roflmao

[FLPatriot59] dealdoctor Basically, yes. Good synopsis.

***************************

GET:

[realism] .so whats the holdup now

[realism] Is it still on the banks to release?

[realism] They need to stop playin...for real

[truscot] realism According to Okie, we await the banks to release i=the new rate. I find this difficult to believe. US banks dont have the authority to control the international rate of a foriegn currency as far as I know.

[sryno] realism i think okie was giving us a hint that SOMEONE high up the food chain is causing issues, everyone one of the top gurus were told this was going to happen last night - so that means they all were lied to, why is the question, and okie is tired of the games, just like all of us are.

*****************************

KTFA:

clyde1281 wrote on August 16th, 2013, .Frank, I clicked and watched but I am not savvy to stock markets, etc, however, this was pretty clear...even to me...that something "BIG" is happening not only in currencies, but IMO, in the state of world affairs. The GCR will happen, obviously, but I think we are getting closer to a WCR...World Christianity Reset......and of course, JMHO.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100965252

Frank26 » August 16th, 2013, We have a SS friend telling me today that Fox knows something else on this subject.

Soon You will lean that the euro zone......all 17 countries are now out of their recession ........,HOW!!!

KTFA,   Frank


************

.whatever » August 16th, 2013,.Hmmm..how can they be "out" when this event has not happened yet?

Frank26: Many things are being done with our investment with little to no explanation.

Note.......... They never explained HOW they did this almost overnite........... ;)

It happened last night as You ............. Were sleeping.


KTFA,  Frank

**************

Carolyn N. » August 16th, 2013, .  your not laughing Frank ????
Did some really reset last night ???    Do we have an idea when the rest will ??????

Frank26:  Nope.No.No.

KTFA,   Frank

***********

RichieC wrote on August 16th, 2013, 11:00 am: Hi Frank,The link you posted has to do with the Jim Cramer segment on CNBC that I commented on in Post 119 above. Was there another video with Christine LaGarde?

Frank26: No .......... None yet.

KTFA,Frank


*************

 postie1 wrote on August 16th, 2013, 3:15 pm:Hi from the UK. Has been all over the news (TV & Main Newspapers) yesterday Thurs. about the Eurozone out of recession!

Frank26 » August 16th, 2013, .     How?    Ta Da !!

KTFA,Frank


**************
wonlady wrote on August 16th, 2013, . Frank, I watched it.It does concur with what you and E1 said,but I just keep wondering why ..if it is happening right now..why don't we see what we want to see from it? Did I miss something?

Frank26 » August 16th, 2013, No one knew about the WCR nor the CXI until E1 taught it on our CCs.

The net NOW acts like they know what they are talking about when it comes to these issues.In other words ......... You did NOT SEE it........ Because we HADN'T SHOWN it to You.Nor will I show You any other study files from my Teams until we feel it is nessesary.

Because it causes too many premature qts IMO.

KTFA,Frank........... All is good.

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/08/rumors-and-opinions-in-dinarland-friday-night.html

No comments: