Thursday, August 1, 2013

RTS: July 31 Update: "Nothing is happening".... *snort* buhahhahahah!!! Oh, and more info about Iraq

RTS: July 31 Update: "Nothing is happening".... *snort* buhahhahahah!!! Oh, and more info about Iraq
Posted By: igots2no [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 31-Jul-2013 13:13:11
 
As I mentioned yesterday in the Charts article, the most awesome research team in the world have dragged some brilliant pieces of information and links into the spot light. I haven't been able to even remotely get the info/links put together in any semblance of organization, but a few of these pieces just absolutely needed to be put out here now.
Edited about 3 minutes after publishing to say: I'm sorry or all the formatting mess- I have no idea what the hell is wrong with my blogger account, but it's seriously having mental issues for the past 3 days. I'll try to get it sorted out.
D

First off, for all those that love to chant "Nothing is Happening" while sticking their fingers in their ears and singing "lalalalalallalalalala I can't hear you!!!"- for you guys, I love you, but I know that nothing that anyone shows you will make you see and hear the truth of what's happening around you. But seriously?........ you fingers have GOT to be getting tired by now!!
Here is a little update on the
http://briankellysblog.blogspot.com/2013/07/courtesy-notice-success-story-32194.html
Rest here: http://removingtheshackles.blogspot.ca/2013/07/july-31-update-nothing-is-happening.html



No comments: