Sunday, August 4, 2013

Prophecy given to Stephen Quayle – June 26, 2013, at 6:08 am

Prophecy given to Stephen Quayle – June 26, 2013, at 6:08 am

Hear the Word of the High and Holy Lord of Hosts.
The time of the Great Whore’s destruction draws close. The jury of heaven and my holiness demand that I move against the assault upon all that is holy, pure and righteous.
Prepare for battle my people, as the powers of darkness release such vileness and wickedness that the heavens and the earth tremble before me.
You have mocked, scoffed, ridiculed and twisted the Good News of Salvation, my love and grace through my Son Jesus. Your mainstream temples of mammon, of pomp, ceremony and heresy will now begin to crumble on the outside having abandoned sound doctrine on the inside. Those of you who stay in these mausoleums and accursed Sanctuaries of Darkness have very little time left to separate yourselves, lest you become a partaker of their judgment and destruction.
As the Synagogue of Satan’s sanctuary of darkness bells toll in celebration against me, says the Lord, they are ringing in their soon destruction as I send forth my judgment upon them.
I will strip away all the cloaks of darkness for you to see the real powers of this present age that have corrupted all justice, equity, and my honor as they profane my name.
Cry out to me my people for discernment and my deliverance, seek me with all your heart and mind and yield to the convicting power of my Holy Spirit. Oh taste and see that the God of Heaven is forgiving and pardoning, delivering and healing all who call upon my Name.
The evidence against the lukewarm world worshipping sanctuaries has been presented and your judgment is proclaimed, and there is no healing for the Daughter of Babylon or her bastard progeny as there is no healing balm of Gilead that can be applied now!
Hear now Heaven’s Decree – your destruction accelerates: All that was built by those who once honored me is taken away. The executioners prepare for the Day of Slaughter. Yet to my beloved children who love, seek and obey me – fear not – for my warring angels are assigned to deliver you as you draw near to me and pray, seek my face, and turn from your sins in heart-changing repentance.
They that hate me will have what they desire – there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth as they see the lies they have believed and there is none to deliver from eternal damnation.
Prepare to watch my hand move against those in my house who were given space to repent, but would not!

Behold – the Glory of the Latter Rain will refresh, protect, provide and enable you to receive my great End of the Age anointing, prepared for my Army, the Redeemed of the Lord, as you are transformed into vessels of my power and presence.

No comments: