Monday, August 5, 2013

PINEAL GLAND ACTIVATION NOW !

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 

PINEAL GLAND ACTIVATION NOW !
Posted By: Seawitch [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 5-Aug-2013 18:03:36

Pineal Gland Activation NOW!
Vatic Note: We have covered the Pineal Gland extensively and I have shared some of my healing miracles with you using what he talks about in this video. Its using imaging in your mind and I always throw in instructions to my DNA to heal according to the original blueprint and by golly, just finished another one. Its so common to me now, that I forget to see the miracle that it really is.
Imagine how great it will be if that becomes normal and everyday to us. Pick our reality and then create it. I love it. Believe it, work it all the time, and trust it, and it will happen, I can attest to that. I believe that is the level we are going to have to go to in order to win this battle we have coming down the pike. At least its one of the big weapons at our command.
We first did a blog on what the pineal gland is to us, and then a second one on how to decalcify it and now this one. So we have the "gateway", the "Decalcifying", and now "the activation". Hopefully you have done the first two blogs and are now ready for this one. Good luck everyone. Bless you and keep you safe. We, here, love all of you out there. No matter what they do, remember that the globe loves you and always will.... no matter what the insane ones try to do.
READ THE FULL ARTICLE AT THIS LINK:
http://vaticproject.blogspot.com/2013/08/pineal-gland-activation-now.html

No comments: