Monday, August 26, 2013

Monday Afternoon Dinar Chatter

Monday Afternoon Dinar Chatter

08/26/2013
Emailed to Recaps:

ALABAMAS CALL WILL BE BACK TONIGHT BRINGING THE GREATEST INFORMATION  HOPING TO CELEBRATE OUR BLESSINGS at 7pm (CT) (8pm (ET)) with our many friends.  If we have a RV TODAY our call will open at 1 pm central time for our friends to meet and greet each other until our call starts at 7 pm central time tonight. All are welcome. 559-726-1300  3648763#

From JS: Just had a very interesting thing happen to me. I'm a Canadian and was making a delivery to one of Canada's major banks. I drive for a truck here in southern Ontario. It turns out after checking the bill of lading that I had 4 large skids of new computers with accessories to be dropped of at a so called think center.

I asked the security guard if anyone here might know something about foreign currencies. He asked me such as. Well I said something about the dong or dinar. Total silence and a look of shock on his face. A flat out no and told me to unload the truck. Nothing further was said. Just found the reaction somewhat interesting and the sudden silence even more interesting. That's what I had happen this Monday morning.
....
Read More Link on Right

I4U:


nolaspice] The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything. Live simply. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Love generously. Leave the rest to God.

[nolaspice] i think we are close - i think we all know exactly what we need to know - and have heard it all - just sit back - and quietly give thanks for all we are about to receive - so much hot air - whew - we just need to let it come to us!

 [sandytob] Update: Zap post: Carrol A Doyle : Zap did not say O will take 50% tax on our dinar. Zap said China will pay the 50% tax on our dinar in accordance with the treaty signed between the two Nations. Only congress imposes tax

[klee123] I told y'all not to worry about that 50% tax nonsense.....

[tnbikergal] I would happily pay the 50% if we rv NOW!

 [sektor] yesterday was a very interesting service our pastor has been continuing his power of faith series but I swear yesterday at least to me sounded like it was geared toward us dinarians and no one in my church knows what I am involved in

[sektor] then coming home and reading different posts on recaps from frank and mtn goat etc only reaffirmed that

[sektor] we are in a season of change

[sektor] just thought I would share this with you guys because it seemed huge to me.

[nolaspice] God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference!

[sonnayhwh] How about this one?: Before you judge someone, first walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you do judge them, you'll be a mile away AND you'll have their shoes!! . . . grin

*************************

TNT:

[mort] -my int. Lawyer just told me that wells fargo has today & tomorrow to get the rv done or it will be taken out of reno and moved to canada to get the rv done asap-so we shall see! They were told to crap or get off the pot-lol

[MinnThin] Wells Fargo won't gamble this opportunity away - neither will the US, IMO

rednckmomma] mort lets hope the idiots do what they are supposed to do

[mort] kcdog -my lawyer said there should not be a tax on this-this is a currency exchange and not taxable-so he said no taxes should be paid on this exchange-he said he sued the governement &won once & he will do it again-lol

[baseballfan] AS Tony said WF does not control this RV

[MinnThin] baseballfan Correct, WF doen't control the RV, but they are a major player in it. The "host" bank if you will.

[MinnThin] As Tony said, the playing field has been leveled and there are now many, many banks involved, but WF did the original deal with China.

**************************

KTFA:

jdtolle » August 26th, 2013, The less you need

Much of what you think you need, you may not need at all. Challenge your assumptions, and free yourself of needless needs.

The less you need, the more you can enjoy. The less you need, the richer you are.

Certainly there are very real necessities and obligations in your life. But there’s nothing to be gained by piling your own invented needs on top of them.

Life might in fact be much better if you made the choice to do without some of the things you think you can’t do without. Letting go of self-imposed burdens can open many doors to new experiences and joys.

Although being needy may feel comfortable, living with positive purpose and intention feels much better. Look for opportunities to get away from your needs and into your possibilities.

Live by choice, not merely by habit. Let go of the needless needs, and feel the exquisite, empowering freedom.

— Ralph Marston   May All Have a Safe and Blessed Day

*****************

Hooty » August 26th, 2013,

As I was lying around, pondering the problems of the world,

I realized that at my age I don't really give a rat's butt anymore.

If walking is good for your health, the postman would be immortal.

A whale swims all day, only eats fish, drinks water, but is still fat.

A rabbit runs and hops and only lives 15 years, while

A tortoise doesn't run and does mostly nothing, yet it lives for 150 years.

And you tell me to exercise?? I don't think so.

Just grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked,
the good fortune to remember the ones I do, and the
eyesight to tell the difference.

Now that I'm older here's what I've discovered:

1. I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.

2. My wild oats are mostly enjoyed with prunes and all-bran.

3. I finally got my head together, and now my body is falling apart.

4. Funny, I don't remember being absent-minded.

5. Funny, I don't remember being absent-minded.

6. If all is not lost, then where the heck is it ?

7. It was a whole lot easier to get older, than to get wiser.

8. Some days, you're the top dog, some days you're the hydrant; the early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

9. I wish the buck really did stop here, I sure could use a few of them.

10. Kids in the back seat cause accidents.

11. Accidents in the back seat cause kids.

12. It's hard to make a comeback when you haven't been anywhere.

13. The world only beats a path to your door when you're in the bathroom.

14. If God wanted me to touch my toes, he'd have put them on my knees.

15. When I'm finally holding all the right cards, everyone wants to play
chess.

16. It's not hard to meet expenses . . . they're everywhere.

17. The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.

18. These days, I spend a lot of time thinking about the hereafter . . .I
go somewhere to get something, and then wonder what I'm "here after".

19. Funny, I don't remember being absent-minded.

20. HAVE I POSTED THIS BEFORE..........?

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/08/monday-afternoon-dinar-chatter16.html

No comments: