Saturday, August 10, 2013

MArkZ and I4U Members Chat Early Friday Evening

MArkZ and I4U Members Chat Early Friday Evening




08/09/2013


[Robertprofessor] MarkZ Tony's call rocked dinarland today.

[MarkZ] Robertprofessor The news has been that good. Knowing the process though I just hope no one panics if the public announcements wait a couple of days. No one panic though, we are there.

[sandytob] MarkZ So do you think we won't hear anything official or get emails until Monday?

[MarkZ] sandytob I think before then. My guess is as soon as a big dog breaks their NDA and it leaks they will send announcements to calm everyone down. I personally think they should send instructions and even if they say we have to wait a few days to exchange everyone will be just fine with it. At least then the everyone can calm down and plan.

[musiccitylady] soooooooo announcements may be delayed a few days? GO FIGURE lol

[MarkZ] musiccitylady I am just saying could and I want everyone to remain calm. :) We are on the cusp though. Tony has good intel and so does Okie. We just wait it out now. :)
....
[sandytob] MarkZ so you don't think that Tony already broke his NDA on his call today? Or doesn't he have one?

[MarkZ] sandytob I do not think he has one.

[cashinqueen1] MarkZ agree tell me it rv and i can wait a week to c/e just want to know its for real party ..

[MarkZ] cashinqueen1 I agree

[musiccitylady] MarkZ I appreciate that, however I am not surprised at that statement at all ty

 [caddylady89] MarkZ no offense but we been waiting it out ...lol

[MarkZ] caddylady89 In the grand scope of things this has actually been an easy one to wait out. I know that is hard to keep in perspective though. We are all suffering

[Saved4Eternity] Going from 3.44 to $11+ was a shock....

[MarkZ] Saved4Eternity A great shock though. ;)

[Saved4Eternity] MarkZ I think having a plan is the best...People can then plan who gets what...cashier's checks...etc....

[MarkZ] Saved4Eternity Exactly, have a list of the cashiers checks you need and what happens first.

 [Texastwc] MarkZ or I will still be able to breathe cause it has been out for a minute and its ok.

[MarkZ] Texastwc I am as plugged in a person as there is in this game and I am not certain I will believe the rate until I leave my exchange....

[Jagpro] MarkZ ....do u think we will hear from Okie, Tony said he was suppose to tell us what happen last nite at 7pm

[MarkZ] Jagpro I am hoping Tony will wait to tell you.

[cashinqueen1] MarkZ were the bonds/redemptions cashed this week ............. what can we expect from ZAP this week ....

[MarkZ] cashinqueen1 I doubt you will hear from Zap this week.....

[caddylady89] why wouldnt we hear from ZAP ?

[Terri] Why no Zap this week ??

[MarkZ] Terri Could be a Zap this week. Unless Okie lands.

[KajunRedBull] Terri because it'll be over!

[caddylady89] can we hold you to that Markz of u not thinking we will hear from Zap ? hmmm

 [MarkZ] caddylady89 Absolutely. I am feeling good about him getting the weekend off...

[Terri] KajunRedBull Hope so....but then where do we /I find Zap ??

[MarkZ] Terri Zap will be easy to find post reset/rv.

[keiji] MarkZ so Tony and Bluwolf both said the RV happened yesterday. Do you agree with that and we are just waiting on e-mail? ty

[MarkZ] keiji I do agree

[keiji] MarkZ awesome

[Texastwc] MarkZ do you think tony wil lhave another call tonight?

[MarkZ] Texastwc Not sure. If he does I would think it will be a late one.

[sandytob] MarkZ why would it be better for Tony to hold off? What is the point of waiting a couple of days? Aren't they done?

(MarkZ] sandytob Hypothetically....... If it happened last night it takes 48-78 hours to wrap up logistics for the public release.

[Frank007] MarkZ, If Iraq did RV'ed, and their rate is $3.44 us, Can I open an account at one of the iraqui banks and get a debit card and use it? Im happy with $3.44us

[MarkZ] Frank007 Could but exchanging here makes a lot more sense...

[cashinqueen1] MarkZ what 48-72 days wow lol thud

[MarkZ] cashinqueen1 lol..... Are you trying to get me linched? Did I not say hours?

dwanna] MarkZ listened to Tony's CC this morning. From what I was gathering the banks are trying to make the CE as orderly as possible. And therefore timing and staffing will be crucial.

[Robertprofessor] sandytob It may have been you who said it or another, but it would calm everyone and give us time to think it all through if we received the emails before we can actually do any banking.

addylady89] i say they need us to get our emails saturday AFTER banks close and then we cant go to bank till monday morning give us time to chill out sum

[thylacine] MarkZ So we still dont know if it has RV'd?

[MarkZ] thylacine I didn't say that. Okie will get the honor to say.

[tradewind_cell] Markz when do u think the dealers will accept the rv. Ty

[MarkZ] tradewind_cell When it is posted publically.

[MarkZ] MarkZ most dealers will sell until the forex changes. That is what they are business to do and that is how they make money. If they sell on consignment to the CBI they have to send back what is not sold. They are in this to make money.

[MarkZ] Hey guys. Phone, I have to run. Be back soon.

[Dinarblessed] MarkZ Thank you for your time!

No comments: