Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Late Tues.PM/Early Wed.AM Dinar Chatter

Late Tues.PM/Early Wed.AM Dinar Chatter

08/21/2013
I4U:

[preacher53] I got a call this morning saying we had RVed and we could go to the bank...... then I woke up.. think I'll go back to sleep... lol

[Papa Bear] GM DINAR FAMILY. I know there are many aspects of our Dinar Land put there to shift our focus from where it should be. Even my own son wanted to talk to me about the CIS this morning. One of the hot topics on bchat. HOWVER I would like to make a brief statement to ALL this morning !! Maintain your focus on action point of E_MAIL. All this other is process not action points

[Papa Bear] I realize all the talk is GREAT and points nforward. But TRUST in the Lord and pray for email

[Papa Bear] No one can call this or give u rates which are all over the board or dates. Please stay calm ,in prayer grounded and trusting that the Lord will bring our abundance

[terrib] I'm sorry but after all the hype yesterday if it goes to weekend something is seriously wrong
....
Read More Link on Right

[Princess M] Lets get Wishing Wednesday started :

[sixfigurenow] with the head of IMF in Jackson Hole along with many Central Bankers I don't see a GCR anouncement while they are there...IMO

[WCW] hello and gm everyone I think that it is a proving fact that no one knows the time and date. All that we can do is keep the faith and wait on our e-mail and hang on to each other as this ride comes to a stops.

[kennyd] heard on a call last night, before we rv, O will have to announce that we are back to the banking gold standard. when he does that, everything will be initiated at one time. he speaks the 28th. whether this is true or not, we will have to wait and see, but I wanted you all to know.

[calibeach] kennyd Jester said he didn't think it would O to make the announcemnet.....

[kennyd] calibeach that is correct, he said he didn't think, but I have been hearing that O has to make that announcement and hearing it for about a month.

[Gdsgrl21] I know when I renewed my reserve a few weeks ago...my dealer told me the rates will be going up soon...BUT he wouldn't answer me as to if if was the RV...just eluded that they'd be raising the rates soon. Hmmmm (it was the owner I spoke to)

[sonnayhwh] If, indeed, we are at the stage that Okie, Tony, Mtn. Goat, etc. say we are. . . then there will be no more indicators before this goes. . .we'll just have to wait, and enjoy the castle. . . IMO, grin

 [dudenocoins] sonnayhwh correct.

[kennyd] Papa Bear it doesn't bring the announcement to you, but until someone says we're back on the gold standard and someone announces about Nesara and the republic, we won't get our announcement

[Papa Bear] kennyd Sorry i dont buy all that .Reset,RV and WGS are NOT predicated on those items happening concurrently

*************************

TNT:

Tony’s CC Wednesday 1PM EST: Q & A   559-726-1300  409029#   LISTEN only 518-556-1500  no pin code     
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/tntdinar/2013/08/21/tnt-blast-from-tony-8-16

SteveO:  Call me crazy but this time I really feel it. This is going to be the best HUMP day ever!!!!! I've had a lot of epic hump days in my life. I live for hump day. It only seems right that this happens on a hump day, wouldn't you agree??

[flame]
•*¨*•.¸ ♪♫•*Im waitin on text vibrations. ♪♫•*RV giving me's excitations..♪♫•* Im waitin text vibrations (oom bop bop RV vibrations) ♪♫•*RV's giving me excitations (oom bop bop) •*¨*•.¸ Good good good text vibrations (oom bop bop)♪♫•*… ♪♫•*…I NEED MY TEXT. MY RV TEXT…… ♪♫•* PLEASE TEXT ME NOW … RV TEXT PLEASE …..

*************************
GET:

[angellite] I truly pray this is the week of blessing. I'm praying for all get family and guests. May the Lord showers us with His guidance, wisdom, serenity and vision to handle what is sure coming. Praying that we keep a humble grateful giving heart as we are blessed. And that we never forget to lift a prayer everyday of gratitude and forgiveness

*************************
Late Tuesday Night:

GET:

(ARMYVET)Another thing found cool today was talked to my WF buddy this am. called at 9 and asked any visibility. He said to call back at my break at 10 so he could fish around.

Called at 10:20 and he answered and said " one sec someone wants to talk to ya". his branch manager popped in and said XXXX said were interested in using this location for a currency exchange. said they had the ability to process and was wondering which ones i wished to process.

I asked about the VND first he said that WF does exchange the dong and did not have an issue processing. No rate stated. i didn't even ask….. Then I said IQD.. what caught my interest is that i didn't get the standard" blah blah blah we don't WF statement… He stated and I’ll quote " i am unable to address that item at this time" and told me to call XXXX back when they open WEDNESDAY morning.

**********************

Stage2Omega:

[stage2omega] Just dropped by real fast with news, , our contact stated again this evening that yesterdays meeting was the final piece needed to release the kraken!!!

**********************

MIG:

[hybrid33] [Compassion] I just received a phone call from a credible source who explained that his friend just went to a bank in India and cashed in Dinar at $3.44. The banker in India told him he better go back to America with the rest of his Dinars because the rate is better. We are waiting confirmation from the traveler. We are almost there. Come RV!!!!!!

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/08/late-tuespmearly-wedam-dinar-chatter2.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The creativity is amazing - "The banker in India told him he better go back to America with the rest of his Dinars because the rate is better."

That's a good one!

I'm on my way....................