Sunday, August 25, 2013

Late Saturday Night rumors and Opinions

Late Saturday Night rumors and Opinions

08/25/2013
I4U:

Robertprofessor] So little intel today, can someone make something up and we pretend it's real?

 [happydave1] Sound Of Silence Lyric so sit back and enjoy the show !!!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cjy4N_b3jyA

*********

TNT:

SteveO: From a very reliable sourse, this is the weekend that we will be talking about for the rest of our lives!!!! Books will be wrote, movies made and a lot of people saying "how come I didn't know about this?". We are about to be blessed beyond our wildest dreams!!

[FlyingStar] To insert some HOPIUM into the conversation, all the intel I've gotten today has been leaning toward tomorrow - not tonight, late Sunday maybe, but before Monday - hope that helps you...still no change in the rate that I'm aware of.

RAJAF] mort] i'm not coming on right now-but 2 contacts said we should see the rv after forex opens tomorrow bewteen 4-5 pm est is the word on the street
....
Read More Link on Right

[RAJAF] 7:37 PM kano: imperium i'm just over here in asia watching things.. and we look good. Wells got upset to hear the peeps are gonna do so well, so they tryed to up there fees..

kano: as of right now it can go now, tmr, wed like it did last week.. but now we have a new lil problem.. they shut down the stock exchange 3 hours.. so they drew a lot attenion to things they are dealing with that now, and i don't know their plan.. only 3 to 5 do and never will it leak out now.. so we wait, we’re good and from where i see it..

i'm the first to actually see it coming over here ..as it happens.. my intel is based only on actions not hearsay - we gonna get a rv tmr (tomorrow) intel.. and we look really good. It's like the extra inning at a really good play-off game in baseball and we are in the 12 inning, 3 on, no outs and our best hitter at the plate..

**********
dinarmaven] I hope you guys are all ready for an amazing evening...

[Mrzbigsc] What is going to make it so amazing

[LaMeMom] dinarmaven Ok . . . ready. . . bring it on

[dinarmaven] LaMeMom ok.... the festivities start shortly

[LaMeMom] dinarmaven Awesome. . . give me a warning because I am a continent away from my dee nar . .. lol

[dinarmaven] LaMeMom hope you got your tickets

[DallasSinger] Just want to tell you all that even though I am mostly a lurker, all of your kind words and thoughts and dreams have inspired me and kept me encouraged throughout this process...and I THANK YOU and wish the best of the rest of your lives ILove You All I feel it in my bones that we are arriving at our destination very soon and I may not have this chance to express my appreciation... again Thank You All

[RAJAF] Lxxxxxx: From all appearances it seems to be a quiet day. However the Business Class folks have left the building and I have now taken my position (metaphour) I had my air port radio with me and I heard that Okie was on approach and would be landing in a few (just a few) hours. He's close now and so are we. Does anyone like DOUBLE STUFF Oreo's. RAJAF, No he is cleared to land. Loechin: I never said Okie would land tonight, I said a few hours or maybe several hours. I never said there would be an RV tonight guys. And I never said I would be at the bank in 15 minutes from now. I said I expect Okie either to land or could land in several hours. Several = a few to whatever

Comments

Lady Dish
08/25/2013 1:06am
I am sitting at the airport in another country and They have beefed up their security. lectronically they scan your passports and the screen says "Are you carrying over $10,000" I have travelled for 36 years overseas. I do not live in the USA and I know "they" are getting ready. we have shifted into another zone...whatever that might be!! So happy travels to everyone be safe carrying your money, be wise and I can just say I am glad I already got my Dinar to the States several months ago!!


  

No comments: