Saturday, August 17, 2013

Late Friday Night Tidbits

Late Friday Night Tidbits

08/17/2013
I4U:

[vic406] So my god daughters boy friend just got back from wells per my instructions and here is what we got.

The rate is there and it is connected to the system because it now fluctuating not a place holder, also that they still expect to make apps starting tomorrow and absolutely will do private groups and negotiate above and beyond.

I have a group appointment asap also when we were told that they are on high alert.

He shared that any employee that has a screen... receives dinar status reports Every 20 to 30 minutes from corporate.

[vic406] Hey288 yes it means it ist in the international system just not traceable yet. So I hope that helps a little but it does verify a lot of our Intel. This from branch manager at wells.

[vic406] I told him what to ask and they openly discussed it they manager, wealth manager and other at the branch are invested
....
[dealdoctor] Jester posts that TWO windows are in High Alert AND One is on a plane (perhaps to go where the first two are on high alert) then Whoo Hoo...SO could these be the THREE people Jester has said were needed to be aligned together and when the plane arrives they will be ...I said Hmmmmmm

[shatterstar] oh boy... if this doesnt go down this weekend the rage of the dinar community will be furious

************************

MIG:

jodilf] .[musiclady] ok guys been putting off telling you guys this. But i'm going to tell u all. This morning my brother told me he had a order with one of the dealers, he paid for 10 days ago. My brother is a truck driver, so when he got in and his order had not come, he call them this morning. And ask the lady where is order was. She said well since the rumor was out that the rv was coming, we've been back up with orders. So my brother said ok, but what if we rv today/tonight and we only have 30 days to c/e want you all going to do. she said we're in the process right now sitting up places people can go pick them up . said the places would be in the metropolitan areas.

********************************

TNT:

[Snowbunny] Friends, please be cautious and do not post how much dinar or dong you have, in a public chat room. For your own safety and security. People can trace your ip address, and find you... Unfortunately, not everyone is out for your best interest! Be a SMART BUNNY. It is nobodies business what you have.... Don't even tell ME, if I ask!!! Deal?

************************************

Jester’s Place:

[Sacred Honor] guys-- the cnbc clip from yesterday where Jim Cramer spoke about a "great re-set" and mentioned the word re-set twice more was a real world indicator for me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am an employee at Wells Fargo, I am not a teller, I am in Upper Management. I don't know which Well Fargo bank your family member went but I can assure the people this: WE, AT WELLS FARGO ARE NOT IN HIGH ALERT!! WE AT WELLS FARGO HAVE NOT BEEN NOTIFIED OF ANY IMMINENT RE-ESTRUCTURATION OF CURRENCIES, DINAR OR OTHERS.THE ONLY REASON I AM POSTING THIS IS AS A FAVOR TO MY AUNT, SHE IS A DINAR HOLDER AND FOLLOWS THIS CHAT, WHICH BY THE WAY HAVE SOME GREAT ARTICLES, I JUST FEEL SORRY FOR THE PEOPLE THAT BELIEVE THE LIES POSTED BY SOME INDIVIDUALS WITH A PRIVATE AGENDA. I RECENTLY LEARNED BANKING IS NOT AS HONEST AS I THOUGHT OR AS MOST PEOPLE THINK BUT UNFORTUNATELY IS THE CAREER I CHOOSE MANY YEARS AGO AND SINCE I ONLY HAVE A FEW YEARS MORE TO RETIREMENT IS NO POINT FOR ME TO CHANGE NOW. SORRY FOR THE BAD NEWS, BUT I AM JUST TRYING TO BE AS HONEST AS I CAN.