Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Jesters Final Post from I4U Wednesday Morning

Jesters Final Post from I4U Wednesday Morning

08/07/2013

[Jester] Good morning castle mods, peeps, lurkers, and critters... I hope you are all doing well this morning...

 [Jester] It is my sincere regret that this turn of events has happened… as you know I posted last Friday that I would be honoring the managements request here to not post on the republic… and it was my intention to honor that request as I clearly stated in that post…

Jester] As you may remember I also expressed my intention to get my word out on my own… that is my right as an American and my business and no one else’s… how I decided to do that was open a chat site and a website to come… this was for people interested in what I had to say about other things… and to continue to try to help people after the reset when they need a place to get information… and all are welcome as they choose… that way none is subjected to information they do not want…
[Jester] It was my intention to continue to bring any dinar or real world news to the castle just as I always had… and post anything else regarding the Republic in my room for those that choose to want to hear it… pretty simple solution in my mind… but it is what it is… that door is now closed for me here…

[Jester] The world reset and the dinar and the republic is hard for me to draw a line between… sorry for that… but if it wasn’t, then even news on Jack Lew, or announcements, or group deals and how they work for you, would be of no interest… it is all tied together in my mind…

[Jester] Think what you want about why I decided to do this… this was not about a power play or anything like that… it was ALL about my second amendment right… there are no ads… no membership fees… no cost… you are welcome to come if you like… simple as that…

Jester] That is what management advised I do… post on my facebook page or find another way to get my word out… so I did… that is also why I thought the sites could coexist… apparently I was incorrect… still there is no animosity on my part… I want you to understand that…

[Jester] and I got plenty of help from others that believe in my cause…

[Jester] Anyway…it is my sincere hope that all of you all find what you are looking for when the rv happens… which incidentally looks to be very soon… it has been my pleasure to be here with you all this time… I hope that in some way I have helped each of you… I will remember my time here with you fondly…

[Jester] I wish i could say something classy and inspirational… but that just wouldn't be my style… pain heals… chicks dig scars.. Glory lasts forever… it has been an honor sharing the field of battle with you…

[Jester] You all take care... you know where to find me if you want to… you will be welcomed with open arms…

 [Jester] No regrets… we do what we can do… and if worthy… God will do the rest…

Jester] Blessings on each and every one of you… keep the Faith…

Jester: http://client4.addonchat.com/chat.php?id=598892&s

[Jester] if you would like to come visit     www.tinyurl.com/jestersplace


No comments: