Sunday, August 4, 2013

** Iraqi dinar - recently being said... **

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 
** Iraqi dinar - recently being said... **
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 4-Aug-2013 02:35:38

Hi, Folks -
Found at dinarrecaps.com:
=====
TONY TNT BLAST ******** 8-3 Special Saturday TNT BLAST - Everything is good!
Cards have been loaded and are being released throughout the country.
Rate is still 3.44 (in country) Masses have been calmed down.
We are just awaiting out turn!
Banks are on standby starting at 10pm tonite.
Enjoy your day and let's hope this is our weekend!
Tony TNTdinar 6:53PM est
=====
Found at dinarguru.com:
=====
8-3-2013 Intel Guru Mnt Goat As I write this post I am also hearing it is done and I will try to confirm this today. We are still on track to see the new rates at the bank this weekend. I was told they are going to push out the new rates very soon. I support the information that [Guru TNT]Tony is now providing. I believe he is spot on since I too am hearing the same kind of news. I too think we are at the doorstep just waiting for someone to answer the door. [post 3 of 3]
8-3-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man GOOD SATURDAY AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. I HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT ALL THAT IS LEFT FOR US TO EXCHANGE IS SIMPLY (SIMPLY) THE BANKS RELEASING IT TO US. THE PROCESS IS COMPLETED AND WE AWAIT THE ACTIVATION.

No comments: