Friday, August 9, 2013

Iraqi dinar - recently being said... * / "...LIVE IN THE EAST...?"

Iraqi dinar - recently being said... * / "...LIVE IN THE EAST...?"
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 9-Aug-2013 03:10:50

Hi, Folks -
Found at www.dinarguru.com :
=====
8-8-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man WATCH THE SKIES---I AM TRYING MY BEST TO LAND TONIGHT--OR TOMORROW---LOOKS PROMISING PRESENTLY--WILL KEEP YOU POSTED. NO PROMISES YET BUT A LANDING TONIGHT IS POSSIBLE--I AM DEFINITELY INBOUND PRESENTLY.
8-8-2013 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Though I cannot post it, I will say, that the ITTS transcript from today confirms they are talking about the currency on TV in Iraq. Good news for sure.
8-8-2013 Intel Guru TD As U probably know I had a concern of terrorist tragedy being a cause of delay and although yes there was a horrible bombing yesterday in Iraq I was told today by my source that "basically nothing...will deter things at this point". It's that far along and there's no stopping things now. He also said that "there's no way we will let the bad guys win out at this stage". "Iraq WILL take it's rightful place in the world stage[post 1 of 2....stay tuned]
8-8-2013 Intel Guru TD ...this process is more complex with so many entities that it has finally evolved to a climax. Just wanted to go on record ( for the second & last time ) that WE ARE THERE. You'll probably see announcements in Iraq this weekend and International banking transaction early next week.[post 2 of 2]
8-8-2013 Intel Guru TerryK LAST NIGHT I TOLD YOU I COULD NOT TELL U THINGS, WELL THEM THINGS HAPPENED TODAY...SO THEY ARE ALL PRETTY STOKED AND SAYING WE SHALL BE AT THE BANK BY MONDAY.[are we looking for this to happen late tonight or early morning hours?THAT'S WHAT IM BEING TOLD AGAIN. I KNOW IT'S BEEN REPORTED THAT SOME OF OUR BANKS CAN SEE A RATE BUT IT'S A DUPED RATE, A DUMMY RATE, NOT REAL...TESTING SYSTEM. ANOTHER SOURCE CALLED HE IS HEARING IT WENT LIVE IN THE EAST...AS IN CHINA...AS WELL, SO WE MAY SEE THIS TONIGHT.
8-8-2013 Intel Guru Arizona Heat just heard from contacts in Reno that the rate is live...hoping! Go RV!
8-9-2013 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 WOW I JUST GOT HOME A FEW MINUTES AGO AND NEWS I AM GETTING HAS BEEN VERY EXCITING. I WILL NOT SHARE IT YET BUT SHOULD BE ABLE TO BY TOMORROW [FRIDAY] AFTERNOON. IF REAL AND I CAN CONFIRM EVERYONE WILL BE VERY HAPPY AND READY TO REJOICE. IT WOULD NOT HAVE EVEN GOTTEN MY ATTENTION EXCEPT FROM WHERE IT CAME FROM. WHAT I WILL SAY IS THAT I STATED MONDAY THAT I EXPECT TO BE SPENDING MONEY BY THE 15TH, WITH THIS NEWS I STILL BELIEVE THAT. POPPY3

No comments: