Thursday, August 8, 2013

Dinar RV Rumors - 8/8/13

KERMIT53 :I'm going to say as little as possible without revealing my source. I have a contact with one of the 3 letter world financial agencies who indicated late today that the Dinar should show up on Forex late this evening. I've known of this individual with very high credentials and very high security clearances for quite a while now and is very credible. That's all I can say at this time. Treat as rumour since, as we all know anything can happen to derail it.

"Beamer"..sent to me by someone I've been involved with for over 20 years.Today wells fargo sent out memo after hours to all banks stop all currency trading immediately - lockdown wells fargo currency rate system also down last night the announcement is targeting today – they have been meeting 24 straight (or close to) last days final approvals are imminent on the politician’s “severance packages”, they all got their gfrs for their skrs (dinars) balances showing in accounts, but funds not available yet…the global currency reset is underway. 

No comments: