Thursday, August 8, 2013

Dinar Rumors - Part 1 - 8/8/13

08/08/2013   Part 1


[stebusan] MarkZ hi

[Robertprofessor] MarkZ You haven't had enough of this currency play thing yet?

[MarkZ] RV was not delayed!!! I was reffering to an African currency. I am a HUGE fan of African currencies. That is my next big plays for a while.

[t4me] MarkZ you mean Zimbawe?

 [MarkZ] t4me yes

 [musicman] Mark Z so ZWD will RV well after IQD?

[foxy56] MarkZ hello, are you hearing it will go in the first basket too?

MarkZ] foxy56 zim should hold until late fall

[Dinardolly] foxy56 Do you know of anyway to determine if the ZWD ordered is not counterfeit? Like how the dinar has special markings on it.

 [MarkZ] Dinardolly It is easy to tell. Most african currencies are hard to copy. They are used to corruption so they take it seriously.


[socalcutie] MarkZ i heard Zimbabwe was good investment just yesterday. good to hear you like it too
....
[MarkZ] socalcutie I will give you all my opinion on that. just remember they will be opinions. I make no money if you decide to try some. If you lose money blame jester.... hehehehe

 [wheezer2] MarkZ good to see you......do you have any pearls of knowledge that you can share with regard to our blessing? When are we going to be hours/minutes away?

[MarkZ] wheezer2 I am playing it safe for legal reasons but I do believe Zap is correct as well as Tony and of Course the man the myth.... OKIE

[caddylady89] MarkZ so whats the good news for the night ?

[MarkZ] caddylady89 That we are focusing on post RV stuff....

 [Store3833] MarkZ are you ready to join the 5 guys doing the Macarena outa the bank

 [MarkZ] Store3833 We haven't been to the bank yet..... hahaha. I will be doing the catdaddy dance out of that joint...

 [caddylady89] MarkZ 1-10 for chance to pop tonight ?

[MarkZ] caddylady89 18

[Mya] Did Markz just say an 18 on the 1-10 scale of it happening tonight or did I totally misread????

[MarkZ] Mya I am ignoring that question..... I m waiting for the plane...

[Mya] Markz Ha Ha .. I understand I swear this is killing me... thanks for being here. I'm a big fan

[MarkZ] Mya <blush>...

 [fhdinar] MarkZ is the correct question to ask- should we all head to the airport tonight to watch for a plane land?

[MarkZ] fhdinar I moved there week ago. News has been that good.

 [foxy56] MarkZ not sure if this was asked, the screen is zipping on buy, Do you think we will see this before banks open tomorrow ? Thank you friend

 [MarkZ] foxy56 Not sure. I think we should. I am waiting for one last thing before I WILL BE 100% SORRY ABOUT CAPS. I JUST HAVE A THING FOR GOOD ENGLISH SKILLS... IT IS MAKING ME RAINMAN COOKOO

[wheezer2] MarkZ can/will you elaborate on your answer of what you are waiting on?

[MarkZ] wheezer2 FOR SAFETY REASONS I HAVE TO LEAVE THAT ONE ALONE BUT POST RV I WILL EXPLAIN

 [t4me] Mark Z, Bluwolf posted on recaps any second now, do you agree?

 [MarkZ] t4me I LIKE WHAT THEY HAVE DONE AT RECAPS BUT I JUST RARELY READ THE BOARDS

[grace4me2] MarkZ any special information you can share? i appreciate your knowledge and wisdom

[MarkZ] grace4me2 THE UST RESET LOOKS TO BE MOVING VERY WELL.....

[Savannah] MarkZ No. You keep talking about how they want the 25,000 notes. Will the rate be the same for all denoms?

[sednet1] Savannah permission to answer your question?

[sednet1] It is as simple as this: if you go any where right now and have a$100 Bill or a $10 bill, id there a

[sednet1] Then it would follow, that the rate for the 25K Dnar will be the same for all the others.ny difference in the rate?

[Jiff] MarkZ Good to see you, can you comment if any Omega pkgs have been delivered or are ready for delivery? Thanks.

[MarkZ] Jiff THEY HAVE NOT AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED. I WAS TOLD THEY WERE RELEASED FOR DELIVER THE MOMENT THE RESET OCCURS. I HAVE BEEN TOLD SOME OF THE OLDER PP'S HAVE STARTED.

[Jiff] MarkZ IYO, will they go out soon after the reset occurs? Days or weeks? Thanks.

[MarkZ] Jiff WELCOME. I AM NOT COMMENTING ON OTHERS INTEL THOUGH. JUST WHAT I THINK BASED ON MY INTEL AND THOUGHTS. I AM OFTEN WRONG THOUGH. JUST ASK ANY WOMEN I HAVE EVER DATED.....

[MarkZ] Jiff MINUTES AFTER. THEY ARE READY FOR DELIVERY AND NEEDED TO KEEP THE CASH FLOW GOING..

ladybugs] MarkZ so...bank tomorrow? :)

[MarkZ] ladybugs I AM ONLY THINKING ANNOUNCEMENTS AND THAT IS AN OPINION...

[spiritfilled] MarkZ Do announcements include possible emails??

 [MarkZ] spiritfilled YES

[Jiff] MarkZ Are they ready and do they have to go before or RV announcement or at the same time? If you can't answer I understand.

[MarkZ] Jiff THEY WILL GO 2 SECONDS AFTER THE RESET AND BECAUSE OF THE INTERNET AND YOU ALL THEY ARE NOW TIED TO GO AT THE SAME TIME. THE MOST THEY COULD GO BEFORE IS 48 HOURS OR SO BUT I AM LOOKING FOR THEM TO RELEASE WITH THE ANNOUNCEMENTS.

[rednckmomma] Markz, should we be looking for these announcements at any time of the day or a specific time?

 [MarkZ] rednckmomma I AM STILL HOPEFUL THAT THEY WILL GIVE OKIE THE HONOR AND RELEASE LATE EVENING BUT IF THEY RELEASE DURING THE DAY I DOUBT WE WILL BE ABLE TO RUSH THE BANK. THEY SHOULD REQUIRE AN APPOINTMENT FIRST. YOU MAY HAVE GUESSED THAT I HAVE SOME DECENT CONTACTS... :) THE PLAN IS STILL TO ALLOW HIM TO ANNOUNCE. HE DESERVES THAT HONOR.

 [Jester] MarkZ I AGREE... HE HAS WORKED HARD FOR US FOR A LONG TIME.... AND HE IS A GOOD MAN...

[MarkZ] SOMEONE COULD LEAK BEFORE HIM. I HOPE THEY WILL GIVE HIM THE HONOR THOUGH.



http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/08/markzjester-and-lots-more-at-jesters-place-late-wedpm-part-1.html








No comments: