Sunday, August 11, 2013

DINAR INTEL - TNT - 8/11/13

TNT:

[wxman] GET ready...this is gonna be the MOST posted post all day....Thanks Lxxxxxx  !!!!!!! I don't know if the Okie plane has landed or not. I will find out the same time as you. All I can say is that as I understand it is this is to go down today or tomorrow. My team is here in Xxxxxxxxx  from all over the US and we are waiting for the Go signal. I am giving everything that I'm allowed to at this point. Are we there yes, it's completed and we should be going to the bank asap

Nondeplume:  From April…Wells Fargo creates a new Wealth Group for people with over 50 Million 
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2124208/Wells-Fargo-hopes-attract-new-clients-50million-assets-creating-new-family-wealth-unit.html


[flame] …. I feel good! ♫•*¨*•.¸ Like i should … ¸.•*¨*•♫ soooo goood ¸.•*¨*•♫sooo good ¸.•*¨*•♫♪ today $ gonna be a good good day $ i gotta feeling ¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Woooo Hooooo ¸.•*¨*•♫♪ today is gonna be a great day ¸.•*¨*•♫♪ let get it on $ ok lets rock the room -----.

No comments: