Monday, August 12, 2013

Dinar Intel - Jester - 8/12/13

8-12-2013  Intel Guru Jester    I AM STILL LOOKING FOR CERTAIN THINGS TO BE DONE... THAT IS WHY I DON'T DO RATE AND DATE.  I KNOW WE STILL HAVE SOME PEOPLE THAT NEED TO GET INTO PLACE AND THEY ARE NOT THERE YET.   IT IS A PROCESS AND IT JUST ISN'T FINISHED YET...AND IT WILL BE FINISHED WHEN ALL THE STEPS ARE COMPLETED AND NOT BEFORE.   WE BEEN SEEING THE SAME RATES FOR WEEKS ON THE BANK SCREENS AND FOREX... AND THE RATES ARE IN THE RANGE OF KUWAIT. 

8-12-2013  Intel Guru TerryK   TOLD TONIGHT [SUNDAY] OR TOMORROW, SO THAT GOES ALONG WITH WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING.  I'M HEARING ALOT OF GOOD THINGS ABOUT TONIGHT.   I JUST HOPE IT'S ALL TRUE.

1 comment:

Gino said...

Here's the real truth people, these gurus are put there purposely to misinform you. That's there job. They don't want you to know when this is coming so there job is to keep you guessing until there ready to let this out period.