Sunday, August 25, 2013

8-25-2013 Intel Guru Loechin

Subj: RV intel

8-25-2013  Intel Guru Loechin    I just received a text that all systems are Go. We should very soon see this thing my contacts are saying.  I am very excited right now with all the information that is pouring in as I type this. Yes I think this is the End.   RV land is where we are guys.
8-25-2013  Intel Guru TNT Tony   Things are looking GREAT! This has been a great weekend for news. We are hearing what others are hearing. A good time to start looking for this would be: - this evening as banks are on HIGH ALERT - Tomorrow morning before Nasdaq opens as the system is complete and has been tested again Tuesday morning has great expectations for other things that can not happen without the RV!

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2d0rp4RHH

8-25-2013 
Intel Guru Jester   WELL I FEEL LIKE WE ARE STILL IN A GOOD PLACE... WE KNOW THEY HAVE RESET EVERYTHING FROM THURSDAY AND ARE READY TO GO... WAS PRETTY EXCITED ABOUT TONIGHT BUT THAT HAS SETTLED DOWN QUITE A BIT...BUT I STILL THINK WE ARE IN A GREAT WINDOW... I GUESS THE WEEKEND SCENARIO IS MORE LIKELY ON SUNDAY SO I SUPPOSE WE HAVE TO SEE HOW TOMORROW [SUNDAY] GOES...WE ARE WAITING FOR THEM TO FINISH UP THE PROCESS AND GET IT RESET IN THE TIME THEY CHOOSE... THAT IS A PRETTY ACCURATE SUMMARY.

No comments: