Tuesday, July 2, 2013

"Two years ago today Tommy Buckley left this planet to go be with the Lord."

This may not be of intrest to some of you reading this account!!
 
Reader Z: "Two years ago today Tommy Buckley left this planet to go be with the Lord."
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 30-Jun-2013 23:29:52
(Thanks, Z. :)
My best understanding is that Tommy's project is to resolve a few weeks after the main prosperity programs do.
My guess is that the Fab Five have simply been keeping a lowest possible profile until time for them to act. Given the harassment and mistreatment Tommy suffered, I can't say I blame them.
(Note to newer Readers: An Archive search with the dates set to 30-June-2011 and 31-July-2011, and Keyword 'buckley', will pull up posts about Tommy's passing and about TreasuryGate.)
Reader Z. writes:
***************************************************************************
Re: Office of POOFness for JUN 30: 'Key Events....
Two years ago today Tommy Buckley left this planet to go be with the Lord. I've still not forgotten him or what he tried to do for all those in Treasury Gate and beyond? It is so sad to me that he seems to have died for no good reason. What an absolute waste! Consequently I often wish that he'd never started Treasury Gate as he'd most likely still be alive. I also wished I'd never heard of TG as I wouldn't have had to experience the pain of knowing what Tommy endured and I'd also not have had to wait, wish, hope and dream, all to no avail.
I could be wrong about my interpretation of the events and lack of events these last 2 years but the proof is in the pudding. Here it is 25 years after Tommy got involved and started Treasury Gate and 2 years after he died and still we hear nothing of substance. It's always the same waiting game and confusion. I don't really even pay attention to it anymore.
"The Fabulous Five" Tommy left in charge haven't contacted us at all. We've not received one letter explaining their silence, not one email, and not even a post on RMN from them. So what is so fabulous about their silence? I really don't mean to criticize them since I don't know their reason(s) but that's the point it's been too silent for too long. I think we deserve One Letter even if it's to inform us all that it's all over and the hope of conclusion died with Tommy.
I still think of you often Tommy and pray for and know that you are at peace for you tried so hard and paid the ultimate sacrifice for all of us. Thank you Tommy, I've not forgotten you.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for posting this letter. It so long since anything about Mr. TB, I miss him to and all he has done for all of us. And yes we have not heard anything from Fab Five, mybe they have the reason for not contacting us, until the right moment. I have pray that they haven't forgot us all. And I know many out their miss Mr.Buckley and he had work so hard for all of us. Please stay strong and focus on God Promise for all his believer. I hope everyone fell the same as you u do for writing this. God Bless

Anonymous said...

None of you have heard from the "Fab Five" or anyone else (ex: Stiles, Marchbanks) because this was never going to pay off. Seriously??? Almost 30 years since this started and still nothing. What a bunch of liars and thieves. ATTORNEYS people, SUE SUE SUE. Get your money back. Make their lives miserable.