Wednesday, July 10, 2013

RV Rumors - 7-9-13

07/09/2013


circletrack15:    Hey guys!,

 First of all. Iam just a normal guy with a wife and daughter, 2 dogs!. Iam NOT!! a Guru, Iam NOT! a know it all , and Iam NOT! a person to just just make stuff up to piss all of you nice people here off, that are waiting for this to happen so we can be free of the worry of our Government, and money problems.

 But I try to read and learn and then go and do my own homework on this subject and try to understand it all. So with that being said, I going to ask not tell you what I think is going to happen with this RV and when, BUT! I have researched this a bit and must say I believe it! I Googled Global Money, Global Currency, Basel III, ect, and came across this and its everywhere! I had no idea!!

 Iraq is ready to RV!!!!! right now!!!!  The Dong as well?? Yes!! Ok, so why not and whats the problem???? I believe its because this is above and beyond Iraq, and that Iraq is the biggest reason why it needs to happen yesterday!!!
...
Circletrack15 Continues: 
It,s not happening because we are going to see a Global Currency Reset that is made up of all 198 Nations! currency and see it all revalue up or down.

This is a plan that has been in affect for just over 10 years (pretty ironic!)

The Basel III Protocols (winch includes the Global Currency Reset) is based on and backed by countries assets (precious metals,Oil, Gold ect.) and you know China is shouting that they should be in the USA,s place as the bread winner of the planet.

 If you remember, Hilary Clinton said in one of her speeches, that Iraq!!! will become the richest nation in the world due to its Oil reserves,,remember that?

 It was agreed upon in 2010-2011 that Basel III would be introduced from 2013-2015 to strengthen bank capital requirements by increasing bank liquidity and bank leverage. Our RV has not happen yet due to a few countries not being ready or in compliance of Basel II and they are working quick to correct that to move forward. It,s not Iraq dragging their feet at all!!

 In fact,,,,Iraq is the biggest key to this and all out of all countries involved, the Iraqi Dinar and the Dong are the 2 that will climb, Iraq having  the biggest RV of all of them! Just Google this for yourself and see what Iam saying!! You know the US has billions of IQD why? you know why!!

The USD is tanking, as well as other countries. Basel III (The Global Reset) is from what they say, keep the world monetary system from crashing. Hell, it sounds alot like the New World Order that all of our Presidents have talked about but Iam not going down that road! LOL!!

 This is just my opinion! guys from what I study and learn. I had no idea of this at all until I did my home work. Iam focused on the Iraq RV just like the rest of you! But I really do not think its Iraq dropping the ball here I believe its bigger than that with Iraq being the center piece!! Do you think Iam crazy?

Maybe, But I think it will happen soon (I hope sooner than later!) but check it out for your self!, I get to wrapped up in this Guru said that Guru said just to let down every time. But with that said, We are there!! lets just pray that God lets us have this soon as I know!! we need it. Just my thoughts!! Thanks and God Bless!!

storm1:     http://stockcharts.c...r=1373283543794     StockCharts.com

 the dollar is falling????  what the heck chart are you looking at? as a matter of fact the dollar just broke out you better do more research

stealthwarrior:    If there is a GLOBAL RESET it will be part of a planned new world order.I personally want to stay away from that.if i get a chunk of change i will do my best to get me and my family off of the grid and away from the USA.good luck on your research and i beleive you are doing the right thing.

circletrack15:   I never said in any way that I hold the answer or that I am right. I said if anything that Iam asking!!! if this is a posiblity because to me it makes sense. I dont care what it says as to the USD rising or falling, do you really believe everything they say or show to be fact?

 The USD slides and gains all the time. The whole world goes by our USD and I know for fact that this Global Reset is also a fact as it puts (so they say) everyone back on an even playing field per say to keep it all from crashing? Were not the only country in bad bad shape here! Our wonderful King, oh Iam sorry!

President has spent more money than all US Presidents combined! we all know this. Just keep printing more money, more QE. Even my daughter understands you cant just go out side and pick money off a tree? Sooner or later it will fall. We will see another crash as in 07-08 if Obama and his clan doesnt start doing what they are supposed to do!!

China owns us and wants to be the currency leader of the world? we know this as well! Were over 16 Trillion in debt, have a Government who still!!!!! has NOT!! done an actual budget sense Obama took charge , but continues to spend, spend, spend, most countries are getting very tired of us holding them to the wall because of everyone being held back by our USD that isnt worth but maybe 48 cents.

I know my dollar doesnt get me anything like it did 5-6 years ago, and here where I am, thats all people talk about. **** now!, even some of Obama,s people are starting to say that we are in big trouble because of all this crazy spending!!! 

Look Iam not trying to cause any trouble guys Iam just looking at this based on what I see everyday in the news, and what I read (from actual news articles) and try to understand it all. Iam sorry if I have in any way insulted any of you or come across as someone who thinks he knows better than you!.

http://investmentwat...currency-reset/  Just seems to be common sense to me? God Bless!!

Dontlop:   ALL MONEY LOSES  VALUE BECAUSE OF INTEREST RATES PAID TO THE BANKS

 so the us keeps records of its losses   As the dollar falls in value so does every other currency follow .they are all tied together and the us is the leader of the pack .  so when the us pulls off some crazy scheme that works on paper to bring the dollar  value back up ..the rest of the world just sits back and applauds  and congradulates  as their own currency regains its value to.

 we do have jealous govts too around the world who wish they were the leader of the pack and they just cause havoc to the system that does work ..if they could destroy the system maybe they could be the new leader of the pack .. only problem is the usa has was to many friends  working behind the scenes  all over the world in way too many countrys to be stopped

Mr John on 08 Jul 2013 - 11:21 AM, said:    I personally do not believe in a global reset. I know some stupidly wealthy people (no I am not one), and one thing I have learned in my life is that the rich do not want a level playing field. If we are all wealthy doesn't that make us all poor.

  Rasica:  If there was a global reset and the currency 'value' was a so called 'level playing field' ~ no it would not make us all poor or all wealthy due to each country 'debt load'.

What would however make a real financial level playing field at least for a moment until the nations fell back upon their internal 'natural' wealth positions would be a global reset of currency value and reset of debt to [zero or 1] so to speak.

Optimistic:   Posted Yesterday, 04:17 PM  My private banker at WF recently told me that I should get what I can for my Dinar - turn it back into USD while it's still worth something!  When I told him that I understand that the U.S. owns billions (as mentioned in the first post in this thread) if not trillions of Dinar, he said...."Show me one piece of evidence anywhere that this is true.  It's part of the story that is seducing people like you into buying Dinar."

So - can anyone send me anything from the web or from any reliable source (NOT a message board) that shows that the U.S. owns Dinar?  Ditto for Trump?  I'd love to prove him wrong.  THANKS!!

Greeneyedlady:  The evidence for me is our service men that have reported SEEING WITH THEIR OWN EYES, conex storage units FULL of dinar, being loaded on C130's, on their way 'somewhere'.

Circletrack15:     I think saying everything being brought to a level playing field is not how I should have said that? What I mean is that There are several countries not just us who are in trouble with debt and on the verge of collaspe.

The whole point here is that Basel III and its Global Currency Reset is planned to stabilize all currencies to keep everyone afloat and not crash! From what I read from G-8 summit articles and the IMF articles is that our Federal Reserve is going to merge with the UST Department.

 I didnt mean that all currencies will be the same valve or even close to it. There will still be some countries in bad shape and some who will flourish! like (Iraq).

 I remember President Bush saying that this war (Iraqi) will pay for itself. I believe its because they (The powers that be) knew where Iraq was going and how they would be after a dictator was replaced with some kind or form of Western influence? and I dont care what anyone thinks as its just my opinion here, but we the USA has tons of Iraqi Dinar!!

I remember Hilary Clinton saying that Iraq will be the richest nation on earth because of their assets (OIL!) So Iam not trying to take away from our RV I need it!!, Iam 4 months into being laid off from a great job of over 13 years!!. I have lost my car, my wife will be loosing hers soon, can barely pay our house payment and have kids. Its really hard here sooooo if anyone is praying for this RV its ME!!!!

For the first time in my life, I tried getting that Obama plan help and I was turned down!!So, Iam sorry I dont trust our President, or his foot soldiers!!

 Sorry trying to stay calm but its so frustrating but Iam on your side. Iam just bringing you a different point of view that is not getting any attention, or is it? I see just today that some of the Guru,s are starting to talk about what?  Global Currency Reset and Basel III. WOW! I cant be to far off here guys.

They been talking about moving into a New World Order for years now! as well as one world Government and Currency, But thats another story!! Lets just pray that the Governments let us have this!!!

 This is my story and Iam stickin to it!! God Bless!! and YES!! GO RV!!!!!

Rascia:  Optimistic,  This is your 'private banker' and this has been going on for the last 10 years ~ perhaps you invested into IQD w/o discussing this first with your 'private banker'?

If so and you got this far w/o him knowing that you invested into IQD, I would certainly now ask him to show you the evidence that you should divest immediately. It seems he is advising you rather concretely and I at least would want to know the reasons.

 On the topic of The Federal Reserve holding IQD either 'digitally aka circulation' or 'physically aka; supply' I certainly knew way back in 2003 or so that the Fed R. did a swap of USD for IQD to allow Iraq the mechanism for digital oil transactions to be in USD & not IQD.

 This was necessary because Iraq was going to keep the 'supply' aka; physical supply of IQD 'separate from the 'circulation aka; digital'. The IQD 'supply' would be kept under an [artificial value by tight monetary control] while they rode out the rebuilding phase and not succumb to the same mistakes Germany made after WWII aka; runaway inflation.

Iraq has a very low rate of inflation 2013 hovering around  1.1% ~ Iraq acquired this level of inflation control through 1) Buy back program which began in earnest in 2008 & 2) Tight monetary control policy.

 You have USD being used for oil transactions and IQD being used within the borders of Iraq for their citizens to 'basically and for all practical purposes' to get accustomed to the New IQD.

None of this is rocket science and I would expect my 'private banker' to at least be considerate of these facts and not retort to 'show me' the contracts that were used to jump start Iraq so they could buy oil with USD. 

 Remember, this was so they could build wealth over the trek of the last 10 years via oil while keeping the 'supply' protected by an artificially low value and thus lowering the inflation rate through the whole process to what it is now 1.1%.

 Seducing people by saying the Feds jumped started Iraq just doesn't follow for me.

 Or how about the claim dealers seducing people by saying Iraq is to return to their pre 1990 International standing when their IQD was $3.22 to 1 USD?

 Was that really seduction? Not in my books.

 For example last Thursday Iraq was released from Chapter VII and in “draft resolution’s preambular part” which I read personally, The U.N. Security Counsel stated that they recognize that it is important for Iraq to return to their PRE 1990 International Standings. This when their IQD was in fact $3.22/USD.

 No I wouldn't employ that 'private banker' anymore If I Was You.

Circletrack15:  Posted Yesterday, 09:40 PM

My friend I mean no disrespect, all Iam saying is that yes the USD is up right now but Iam telling you its a false reading. The world currency fluctuates all the time so our dollar moves up and down in value.

 What Iam trying to tell you is that Everyone is bound by what our USD value is as everyone has to base their value on our USD. Iam sure that you know this. When we Global Reset, that will no longer be the case as each country will have to stand on its own merit and value based on its own assets.

 China is banging the drum to get this done not only because they want to be top dog (as they are as far as making ALL! our imports) but also because they cant stand the fact that we are in sooooo much debt, instead of making a budget (Thats Balanced!) and making our own products (Like we used to, to export!) they hate that we just keep printing money as we need it?

(We are the only country that can do that) sooner or later the credit card runs out of credit and money! I know that you understand what I am getting at!

Our dollar might be up but I am saying it again, its a false value!!!  Just as our wonderful community organizer, our President who has spent more money than all Presidents combined, who has said and was  reelected based on his promise to create jobs, make it affordable for college students to go to school (Not in California!

it just went up again and students our being forced to quit because they need 3 jobs to pay for school!),

has not allowed us to have a balanced budget for our country from the time of being sworn in to office, allowing our Government to take over our mortgage lenders, Auto Industry, and Banking system,

giving Billions!! of dollars to start and fund Companies that have gone bankrupt, to allow the money presses to just print more money that we dont have,

 its beyond crazy and this is where Global Reset comes in. Theres comming a day (sooner than later!) when we will NOT! be allowed to just print money when they need it.

 When the markets crashed in 07-08 ?? No one for the most part saw it comming, The USD was in no different shape than now except that now, we have gone so over board that when takes a hit again, and it will, it will be just like the Jimmy Carter days!!!! HYPER INFLATION!!!

One thing I know for fact is that history repeats itself and brother we are going to see this happen again if something is not done about it!!

This is not the same America that it was when I was a kid and it scares me and breaks my heart!!! Not bashing friends but I Love! My Country!!!! and it hurts seeing us move away from what we were founded on!! I pray all of are blessed by God above and we can talk about this stuff and not get to personal about! LOL! after all I just started the thing as a question statement!

 Its Ramadon!!!! Let it be done soon Global Reset or not! lets RV!!!!!!!!!!

Rayzur:   Circle, sorry to hear things are so rough and prayers that it will soon do a 180 in your favor.....

I would really appreciate just one link... one sentence from any government agency talking about a reset.... And maybe I should say, talking about a reset the way its been bounced around in the goo roo pen.... Many currencies have re-adjusted, and I imagine it will end up being around 197 when they get done....

 but the substance of that re-adjustment is so small its barely detectable in the world of you and me... and most certainly NOT at all what the NESRA folk have thrown out there so many times as a major windfall (what would be the purpose of doing that, we would end up in the same place... but just agreeing our money was worth more??

I actually really don't even understand it and have never seen a break down of what its supposed to be mechanically.....

 Also, Basel lll compliance in its complete form is not expected to be complete until 2019. I posted the exact table of dates and completion expectations in another thread.... if I can find it, I'll bring link in here if it woudl help your research....  And like Dog ... I love the exuberance with which you attack the quest for knowledge...

Rasica:  Here are some financial experts discussing the necessary reset.

 (Source: Bloomberg)   http://www.bloomberg.com/video/investor-worry-distorted-stock-markets-upeY9yWKTLOf~7ZRqeXCkQ.html

Basel III went into effect July 2, 2013 but it will not be completed for the smaller banks until 2019 like you said.

Also there is a lawsuit to try to turn this back LAWSUIT =>    http://cei.org/doddfrank

Basel III & Dodd/Frank are basically commingled for pulling the blinders over America's eyes again.

 Thats right, they are doing it again with [Dodd/Frank Basel III] it is no longer seen as a bailout ~ now this whole scheme is set up as a seditious [bail-in].

Meaning they can call anything "unencumbered" by "derivatives" aka; 'circular reasoning' via no 'gold standard' just a 'paper standard for schemes'. Yes stocks!    These guys are ruthless!

http://politicalvelcraft.org/2013/07/04/fourth-of-july-2013-treason-freedom-celebrations-mired-with-concurrent-acts-of-treason-by-dodd-frank-basel-iii-which-subjugates-u-s-finances-to-the-rothschilds-boe-bank-of-england/#more-84583

BJinMontreal:  My only concern with Basel III is the need for banks to have Unencumbered High-Quality Liquid Assets to back their liquidity needs.

 These are the same bankers who took subprime mortgages and were packaging them up and selling or trading them around as if they were Grade AAA Investments.  These guys already gambled with the economy once and lost - butt got bailed out by our governments.  Are we expected to believe they won't attempt the same thing again?

After all - Basel III states that these HQLA could be stocks - they don't have to be cash, gold, silver or other precious metals.

 HQLA are comprised of Level 1 and Level 2 assets. Level 1 assets generally include cash,  central bank reserves, and certain marketable securities backed by sovereigns and central  banks, among others. These assets are typically of the highest quality and the most liquid,  and there is no limit on the extent to which a bank can hold these assets to meet the LCR.

Level 2 assets are comprised of Level 2A and Level 2B assets. Level 2A assets include, for  example, certain government securities, covered bonds and corporate debt securities. Level  2B assets include lower rated corporate bonds, residential mortgage backed securities and  equities that meet certain conditions

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/07/global-reset-discussion-emailed-to-recaps.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

IDIOTS!

Basel III's HIGHEST Capital Requirement is 8%!!!

92% WILL STILL BE "GAMBLED" to Infinity by BIS

(Rothschild) Banks!!! I DON'T Want to HEAR

Basel III EVER AGAIN IT KEEPS EXISTING FRAUD

SQUARELY IN PLACE OF BY & FOR THE BANKSTERS!!!

HANG THEM NOW!

Anonymous said...

or could it be that the announcements are being blocked by the Cabal. Let's see now, which one makes more sense.