Friday, July 19, 2013

PLEASE warn your followers NOT to rush out to Cash-in or Exchange their Dinars

John,

PLEASE  warn your followers NOT to rush out
to Cash-in or Exchange their Dinars.

The RISK  of Total Loss still exists as long as
the Cabal & Pig Banksters are still in control. 

Dinars are like Nuggets of Gold - - they will
always be valuable AND Safe as long as they
are in Your Possession.

Cash-in or Exchange a bare minimum that you
require to get by.  AVOID the Cabal Hype that
YOU may lose out by not cashing out right away.

That is just plain Horse Manure. Cabal sole purpose
is to Acquire or Relieve YOU of the Value you hold
in the easiest manner possible. Theft is still THEFT!

YOU are in Charge.  The Choice is Yours.  Be Smart
or support the continuation of the evil criminal cabal.



1 comment:

Kevin Mills said...

John, I have to agree with this. The situation with the banks has not changed in spite of all the rhetoric about the reset, basket of currencies, Basil III etc. At least not that I can see. I hope I'm wrong about this but I can't see anything that makes me feel this is going to clean everything up.

The "pigs" are still in place and I have no trust that Obama, The Treasury or Congress will do anything to change that. I've been very suspicious of the guru talk that you must cash in all at once for the rate or else. It's becoming a mantra for some. What is the motivation behind this?

As long as the filth that runs the banking system and our country are still calling the shots, I would hold onto a good chunk of my dinar until we have a better chance to see how this is going to play out.

This is my thinking anyway. I would rather have the lesser rate and be secure than rush in like a fool and risk it all.

Always seeking good advice about this...