Friday, July 19, 2013

On The Commons with Senator Mike Schneider - Saturday, July 20, 2013, at 2:00 pm, or anytime thereafter onthecommons.us!

Listen anytime after the show from the site, or download to any device @ www.onthecommons.us!

"We’ll get a better understanding of how and why so many homeowners in associations were subjected to such a massive fraudulent scheme.  " Shu Bartholomew.
 Hosted and produced by Shu BartholomewOn The Commons is a weekly radio show dedicated to discussing the many issues surrounding mandatory homeowner associations, the fastest growing form of residential housing in the nation.

 After 5 years of investigating the corruption in Las Vegas homeowner associations, the FBI has turned over 3.1 million pages of documentation, 198 audio files, 25 videos and 1,100 photographs into evidence.    At least 26 people have been indicted on a number of charges, four prominent people involved with the law firms and HOAs in question have allegedly committed suicide, reports of leaks from the US Attorney’s office in Las Vegas prompted the FBI fraud division to step in and take over, allegations of mob connections have surfaced recently.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

STOP HOA ABUSE NOW!!!!!!! SING THIS PETITION AND MAKE THE CHANGE, ALLOW VOICES TO BE HEARD!

http://www.petition2congress.com/1940/stop-hoas-from-stealing-peoples-homes/view/-

Anonymous said...

Sign this petition! HOA rules and regulations are not being followed by the management companies and are causing mass issues throughout the US. I know personally the damage that I have suffered as a homeowner and the threats, slander are more than true. People get scared, witnesses get scared and the HOA's drag this out to make people poor. They don't want you to be able to stand up even when you are right. I had a board member tell me all the ills they had planned and to get the *%& out of my condo. It was unsafe and the board knew it, but because of financial reasons and them not wanting to go bankrupt they ignored these issues. I have been fighting for my home since 2000, after repairs were not up to code, I suffered raw sewage in a volcanic nature coming out of my kitchen sink, orange slimy water that smelled like rotten eggs, sewage in all sinks and my bathtub, dishwasher and even my washer. Then there was mold and sparks electrically, no where to get help. Threats from board members and the list goes on. The fact that they knew and that the building as a whole is not safe scares me, and I fear for people who's safety is in question, because of money. These people are sick and need to be held accountable. Pinnacle was my management company at the time and did not do anything but allow the above to happen. They transferred to Bright Realty Management and now Top Flight Management. My neighbor and pat board member told me that they wanted to make it appear that they were losing papers through this manner if later caught. The truth was that they were altering documents and pulling documents that could harm them. They are smart and dangerous. I have lost relationships, friends and family because of this and will not bow down to them.. The truth will be told and I will fight until, they are exposed. Please document everything as you go through this process and be aware this can happen, its a reality. I have attached a link for people to sign and tell there story and to help people from HOA abuse .http://www.petition2congress.com/1940/stop-hoas-from-stealing-peoples-homes/