Monday, July 8, 2013

IT WAS NEVER MEANT FOR YOU!!!"

Earlier this year around March, I was awake in my bed.. and was given a vision.
In this vision Yeshua showed me what would happen with the whole dinar revalue thing and more importantly, He showed me the purpose behind it.
He showed me that we would have a breakthrough, but it would not be public. This is exactly what I am seeing happening right now. 
I told my wife the day i received the vision. Now that I am seeing a part of it come to pass, I feel compelled to share it with more people.
May your heart have discernment over your mind concerning these words I give to you, just as it was given to me.

--------------------------- 
I was awake in my bed and I saw a large group of people come to me.
They came to me about the global reset and the Dinar revaluation. They explained to me many issues, and they asked that I pray with them. I prayed and asked for the Father's will concerning these issues and the release of the new rate.
We all worked and prayed and focused our intentions. Over the course of time, and to our amazement, we finally saw changes happening. More changes than ever before. One of which is a new rate finally appearing on terminals.
But, to our surprise, it was not to be released to the public! I didn't understand at first. How could you have a new rate yet not see it publicly? Many of us thought the rate change could only happen if it was public.
We watched in amazement as we saw MASSIVE insider trading. They were feverishly scrambling, we watched greed uncontrollably consume these traders.
We then understood why bankers and others allowed the changes to happen, why it has gotten this far. The plan all along was to take for themselves while ensuring the public does not have access.
Then the spirit behind the money changers screamed at us, "YOU WILL NEVER HAVE ACCESS TO IT!!!! IT WAS NEVER MEANT FOR YOU!!!"
With strained sadness we looked at all the effort it took to get this far. We looked at what it would take to get it over the next big hurdle, to get it released publicly for all the world.
It was very hard in our minds how we could overcome this obstacle. So with heavy hearts we started scrambling again, everyone was praying again for it to happen... yet it was not happening.
Then the people started talking again, asking each other for ideas on what we should do. They looked at me and asked if I had an idea. I spoke and said, "Let us go to the King of Kings and see what He has to say concerning this."
Yeshua then met with us.
Many people spoke to Him and said all the many different reasons for why the reset has not yet happened publicly. It was explained how everyone around the world has to agree, how everything needs to happen at the exact same time, how insider trading is making it very difficult to move forward, and finally how this feat has never happened in the history of our world making it all seem impossible to accomplish.
Then Yeshua spoke.
"These issues are of no concern."
Everyone had a look of puzzled disbelief.
Then Yeshua explained further,
"My Bride cannot be a slave."
...
"Before marriage she must be released, by Law."
I started crying, because when he spoke everything finally made sense. We all looked at each other with amazement. His words pierced into our hearts and minds.
Then He spoke again.
"We only need wait, for the Father's Word"
...
With that we waited in prayer and with a new found peace in our hearts and minds.
And with my eyes I saw many people. I saw people all around the world, people praying, people behind terminals, everyone focused with intention toward this very moment.
With tears in my eyes I felt the moment now upon us!
And, at once, I saw all of the people's mouths open with mine, and we all spoke at the same time.
I saw the Word born again.
Everyone moved their hands and feet in one accord. Then I saw it. 
I saw the public release happen all at once.
   She is free!!!
   Hallelujah!!!
   Hallelujah!!! 
   SHE IS FREE!!!!!!!!
With joy and happiness I saw Her.
She was cleaned up and all blemish washed away, She is so beautiful!!!!
In Her I saw us all.
I saw Her move and look around in disbelief.
I heard Her speak of love for the Prince, thanking Him for releasing Her.
I heard Him say that She is free to choose Her destiny.
I saw Him on one knee and tell Her how much He loves her, and how much He wants to live with Her.
I saw Her heart flutter in excitement and wonder. Her eyes filled with tears.
She turned to Him and said Yes!!!!
I then saw the Princess in a white dress. I heard the Prince speak vows of unconditional love to Her and I heard Her speak vows of unconditional love to Him. 
The love they are sharing between each other is overwhelming me in tears.
Through Her and Him we are all One family together in unconditional Love between each other and the whole of the Universe.
And In that moment, I saw the purpose behind all things.


Elijah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously?
This person had a vision about the DINAR?
I mean, childred die of hunger and curable deseases by the hundreths every year, 1000's of children get kidnap and use as sex slaves all around the world, 1000's more die in unnessesary
wars, millions get killed in hospitals for their organs, and God came to this guy and give him a vision about the dinar, really?
this is getting more ridiculous by the minute.

Anonymous said...

Elijah, Whenever one shares personal experiences which have had a profoundly touching effect upon their heart, there will be those who do not (yet) respond in the same way. So, unkind responses may appear and this is unfortunate. But, we want to thank you so much for knowingly taking the risk of ridicule in order to share your beautiful vision with us! The Earth, her beauty, her animals, her nature, and all of the living creatures which she both creates and provides the means to live ... will return to her pristine glory! We are proud that you entrusted us with your vision. We are ALL on our way to extreme happiness and we all know each other on a higher level. We wish you love, light, joy and peace! God bless!