Monday, July 22, 2013

HOA Law Reform / URGENT / Status nationally

Subject: HOA Law Reform / URGENT / Status nationally

07-22-2013

Dear HOA Reform Advocates,

    I hope you all read this because we are at a crucial point now for HOA reform in North Carolina.  Mr. Madsen, I could use some support now as you move to lobby the North Carolina legislature for HOUSE BILLS 883 and 871.  Those two bills have to be passed.See my thoughts for a PLAN below under the word PLAN: 

   After I got back from my 14 hour round trip to Washington, D..C. to meet with House Representative Mel Watt,  I need for you all to take note of what has recently occurred.  I was not impressed at all with Representative Mel Watt on July 10, 2013 in his Congressional office, after he misled me to believe in a previous letter that he would offer my suggestions for national HOA reform to the Finance Committee in Washington, D.C.  He said he basically did not care if he was elected by President Obama to become head of HOUSING.  He then referred me to my own state for HOA reform.  I told him I was not giving up and that I would gain other support and I solicited his support.  I am totally disappointed in him. 

    On July 8, 2013 I drove to Washington, D.C.  On July 9, 2013 this is what happened in court in Charlotte, Mecklenburg County, North Carolina.   I have been personally targeted for being so pro-active on HOA reform that the Chief Resident Superior court Judge, Richard Boner,in Mecklenburg County, NC,  recently heard a Show Cause Motion for contempt on July 9, 2013, from my two HOA board members, through the insurance attorney, Harmony Taylor, for my only calling the new property manager about getting my air conditioner fixed needing the make and model to tell the contractor so he could replace it.  The new property manager is NOT a party or Plaintiff to the HOA's frivolous lawsuit.  Therefore no contempt charges can really be filed.  But they did.  GO FIGURE.  My parents have now sued the HOA president and Secretary for constructive fraud in another county.  They are under pressure to answer that complaint now in which we have the overwhelming evidence. 

    People, I thought I had representation who reneged on me right at the court hearing.  MY GOD.  I was in Washington, D.C.  Judge Boner ruled that I purge the ten day jailing due to a call to the property manager when he is NOT a cited party or Plaintiff on which no contempt charges can be filed anyway. To purge contempt,  I had to enter a psychiatric facility for testing and treatment. GOOD LORD,  I AM NOT MENTALLY ILL NOR TO BE TESTED FOR SUCH JUST TO GET MY DAMNED AIR CONDITIONER FIXED.  THIS IS WILD.  SO PLEASE OLE MADSEN AND ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE SOME "GUTS" let us move to do something. Not just because of me but because of ALL of us.  I did what was required and the testing psychiatrist found nothing wrong with me after five hours of testing and he let me go.  This was not in the insurance attorney's plan as I can now use the "anxiety" diagnosis for punitive damages in our lawsuit in the other county where my 80 year old parents live.  ON THIS I TAKE THE GLAD VICTORY.  It back fired on them.  They set up the testing hoping to keep me in some mental health facility.    The psychiatrist said I had "anxiety" due to these HOA lawsuits and then discharged me as his treatment plan to get help when I needed it. 

    Then the insurance attorney, Harmony Taylor, was not satisfied.  She sent a letter without holding court which has to occur first and I have to be appointed an attorney or public defender for a criminal hearing first.  ON the basis of a letter, MY GOD....Judge Boner issued a warrant for my arrest to be put in jail for ten days.  DEAR LORD.  I filed an appeal in which all motions, orders and arrests are "stayed" pending the appeal.  That is what saved me. Get this - Judge Boner entered an order for psychological testing on July 15, 2013 at 3:35 PM.  The very next day on July 16, 2013 the Court of Appeals on Judge Caldwell's order on June 7, 2012 for Pro Se testing, turning that from civil contempt due to my not taking the test with only a two day notice, wrongfully to criminal contempt, denied my appeal to stay one and one half years of probation with a long term mental health counselor to use MEDICATION on me. Roy Cooper's OFFICE was ruling against me as our North Carolina attorney General when the examiner for the Pro Se testing was not licensed.  are you all getting this ?  IT IS SO CROOKED.

     NOW GOOD GOD WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING.  I am appealing that first order by Judge Caldwell to the North Carolina Supreme Court.   NOW I NEED YOU ALL TO DO SOMETHING TO HELP US ALL. 

    PLAN: 

        I would like to know what kind of support you have in a substitute head sponsor rather than Rodney Moore as it is up to question whether he will be re-elected in the state of North Carolina or in Congress, after my meeting in Washington, D.C. with House Representative Mel Watt.

    OLE, do not let time pass by and hit them consistently with your charm and persistence.

    We have to get these bills passed.  I am thinking a RALLY or a PETITION or some sort of huge support at the Congressional level that would filter down to kill this demon might help.

    We need to move from a defense strategy to an offensive in full steam.  That would mean instead of us sitting in front of our computers, we each "get out" on the streets and have as many citizens sign their names and put their home towns and email addresses (if they want to ) and do this over a period of the next few months until January of 2014 when these HOUSE BILLS come up for a vote.

    THE ONLY WAY these bills will pass is IF we act and act NOW.  Rome was not built in a day and we cannot just sit around and "hope for it" .

    The blacks have taken to the streets along with some white civil activists about Trayvon Martin, so I see that we should do the same to protect our homes.  HOLD a RALLY of interested disgruntled homeowners in Marshall Park in the heart of Charlotte, NC where the heart of the beast is and KILL IT.

    Get the media involved to cover this on all news channels etc.  Time it right after we hold smaller meetings now everywhere like a campaign for a candidate.  Then just before January , 2014 lay this BOMB on the North Carolina General Assembly giving them the clear message that whoever does vote for this will not be re-elected to our North Carolina General Assembly.

    Who will join me ?  IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO COME OUT OF YOUR SHELLS THEN DO NOT EVER EMAIL ME AGAIN.  I AM GETTING HIT VERY HARD FOR ONE PERSON NOW.  IT IS NOT FAIR AND I NEED YOU ALL.  PLEASE SUPPORT ME AND LET US SUPPORT EACH OTHER. 

    Cynthia, if you do not show up at some RALLY and/or sign Petitions and/or come to speak to the General Assembly and keep sending me these countless emails I WILL SUE YOU.  I will find you through intelligence in Washington, D.C. and I will hunt you down and sue you.  YOU HAVE TO DO MORE THAN GET EVERYONE UPSET ALL THE DAMNED TIME WITH YOUR MANY EMAILS.  WE KNOW ABOUT THE ABUSE CYNTHIA.  IT IS IMBLAZEND ON OUR BRAINS from your emails.  SO LET US FORM A "REAL PLAN" OF ACTION and not just talk, talk, talk, talk.  I AM SO SICK OF IT. 

    I cannot pull this weight alone.  None of us can.  I am strong and I can take a lot and I have, and I will just get stronger, and never back down, but I have to have your support and actual real time help in a REAL TIME PLAN of action that will push this over, ....much like a battering ram used to break down doors in war time. 

    NOW I AM SICK OF BEING BEATEN UP ON.  I am going to the OFFENSE now.  SO PRAY THAT GOD PROTECTS ME because that is what it will take.  PRAY THAT GOD PROTECTS US ALL.

    Let me know your thoughts.

    Sincerely,

    Jane Jordan
    9510 Elizabeth Townes Lane
    Charlotte, NC  28277

    704-277-1461 ( cell ) 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing..........Sounds like someone needs to read the by-laws for the property. I live in a condo complex in Texas and we have to repair and pay for our own work orders unless it is something outside involving the outdoor upkeep.

We pay HOA dues every month and that money pays for grounds and street upkeep along with outside lighting, water and our gate repairs. Our management service and building insurance is also paid from the HOA account. We pay for our own electric, air, and contents insurance.



Anonymous said...

You are in my prayers, no person should have to endure such pain and frustration. I know how BAD HOA's can be and I'v e been fighting them for years. The fees are what destroy you, you follow their laws, not like there is support when you stand up against them.. They are afraid of the fees they will endure if you win.

Anonymous said...

Help with people get their rights back by signing this petition.
http://www.petition2congress.com/1940/stop-hoas-from-stealing-peoples-homes/view/-