Friday, July 26, 2013

High speed train crash in Spain NOT POSSIBLE

High speed train crash in Spain NOT POSSIBLE

With modern computerized controls installed on trains nowadays, it has long been impossible to go 115 mph around a 50 mile an hour turn. That is exactly what happened in Spain, so we are definitely looking at a control system attack or virus attack as the cause of the crash.
It was an extremely luxurious train of the type that would be carrying important political people and high executives from various companies, and a large number of very important people from the upper levels of the Catholic Church were aboard. The train was only one year old and had the latest computerized controls, which would never have permitted the train to be driven in a way that would cause this crash. This was a case of "boston brakes" with this train.
In the initial Mexican broadcasts, they had pictures of a high level figure who got killed in the crash on the television, but it was a torrential downpour with thunder when I was eating at a taco stand under a tarp seeing it on a cheap TV and I could not hear who it was that got killed because the rain was too loud. The subsequent nightly newscast mentioned nothing about it. But someone very high up got killed in that crash. Now I cannot find anything about who it was on the web. No doubt that will be heavily censored.
I have absolutely no doubt that the train crash was an intentional and successful assassination attempt and if anyone doubts they would hijack and crash a train the way they did Hastings, what about all the suspicious plane crashes, where hundreds of people get killed just because one target was aboard?
What about 9/11?
Commuter trains have had computer controlled speed regulation for over 20 years. Though it may be possible to crash them by putting opposite traveling trains on the same track, having one train go over twice the speed it should be on a stretch of track is not possible. The computers on the train will know where the train is and how fast it is going and prohibit the train from being operated over the max speed for where it is on the track. In Mexico City, the 20 year old subway trains cannot be driven over speed and have the entire course the train will travel under computer control with the operators in a supervisory position, unable to make the train go any faster than it should. The Boston subway is the same, even the older lines are speed regulated. In Vancouver B.C., the skytrain does not even have an operator aboard AT ALL, the trains are 100 percent computer driven and controlled, and even that system, which is fully automatic is getting close to 20 years old now. Trains are really easy to have full automation on, because the tracks do the steering and GPS and speed sensors do the rest.
So with this train we are looking at either a hack or a Stuxnet type virus attack, and though I saw one report that said the driver was driving the train that fast, I doubt it. Not with something that modern, which was a high class luxury bullet train to boot. Most likely he was watching the sharp turn approach with horror and a dead stick.
Now the job is to find out who was on that train that made it worth hacking and crashing.

Why are my mails censored, example 2

Before they clamped down on the mail box, I used to get whistleblowers like this:

Clearing My Conscience, The Truth About Al Rasheed Hotel and The "Shot Down" Missile

Jimstonefreelance.com, 8/12/12
The following testimony is that of a Navy Veteran who wishes to remain unidentified for fear of possible retaliation. This individual contacted me through the forum and I agreed to post this after the testimony had been broadened enough to only allow it to be narrowed down to a group of more than 10 people. This is to keep him and his family safe.
This testimony may be re-posted, with reference and a link to this site.
PERMALINK

A U.S. Navy Veteran speaks up.

First of all, I must say that I have held this secret for almost twenty years now. I've told my wife, and close friends, but have never come forward and cleared my conscience and told the truth about what I saw on January 17, 1993. This is a night I will never forget, and I am sorry for not being courageous and telling my story sooner.
I was a Fire Controlman aboard the USS Cowpens CG-63, serving during Operation South Watch. On January 17, 1993, my ship fired 10 Tomahawk missiles out of a total of 46 released that very early morning. I was in Combat Central. I witnessed the targets. All missiles successfully hit their target, well, that is until there were reports that one of the missiles was "shot down" by anti-aircraft weapons, and "accidentally" hit the Al Rasheed Hotel. What was this story I was hearing? All the missiles that took flight successfully, HIT their TARGETS. That is what I witnessed. Later, it became painfully obvious, one of the targets was the hotel, that contained civilians. We killed innocent(?) people, on purpose. I told myself, there had to have been a military target in that hotel. I tried to justify the actions. The more I learned, the more horrified I became. My world was turned upside down.
After the attack, the media came aboard our ship. We were given strict orders to not say ANYTHING about the missiles, and not admit we even shot any. The XO followed the media around like a hound on our ship. We had one guy on our ship that screwed up though. Either he really didn't hear the order, or was a complete moron, but I think the media tricked him, I can't remember his exact words, but he said that the missiles looked really cool launching. There were many people that were allowed on certain areas outside to watch them get launched, and the whole launch was filmed by our IC team. So after he tells the reporter, the XO just stared him down. It was the stare of death and actually, the guy was off the ship not long after, and I don't know what happened to him. The media learned that we DID shoot some missiles, and I guess you can figure out why they didn't even want our ship named in the attack.
What was I a part of? I have held this secret for way too long. I can not hold it any longer. I have to tell the truth, it is the right thing to do. It was a long time ago, but I can not sleep another night with this information, I had to tell. I did nothing wrong, except not tell this sooner. I will not feel guilty any longer.
If you are not familiar with this story, since it has been close to 20 years ago, here is a Youtube video I found of the incident -
This video is of a cruise missile, which was caught on live news, hitting the area of the Al Rasheed hotel the media was in.
If the embedded video does not show that, and ESPECIALLY if neither the embedded or linked video does not show it, please contact me and I will have to host it locally. It is NOT removed by the user!
I am sorry I did not tell sooner, but I was scared. I hope everyone understands.

Why are my mails censored, example 1

Because before they clamped down on the mail box, I used to get whistleblowers like this:

Root of "Shaken Baby" Scam Revealed

"I was in the Queensland Police Service for 20 years and I saw first hand how the vaccines caused death and the police would investigate, and while supported by the medical system would prosecute the parents for the injuries and death caused by the vaccines."
Chris Savage, Queensland Police officer
Jim Stone, Editor
5/2/2012


Permalink has been fixed, all errors revert to the Fukushima report.

I joined the Queensland Police Service in Queensland Australia in 1989 at the age of 27. In my work as a State Police officer I would be called to sudden deaths to investigate the circumstances. This included babies and young children.
I attended several where the baby was found dead by one of the parents in the morning, in Australia the term "Sudden Infant Death Syndrome" is used to describe this outcome. Notice how the "syndrome" is frequently used - I believe this serves the purpose of mystifying the problem and therefore the cause. Another is "gulf war syndrome" which is clearly caused by the Anthrax vaccine.
I began to dig deeper whenever I had the opportunity to conduct investigations into the infant deaths. In 1993 I was the first response to a 6 month old baby death. I went to the hospital because the baby had been taken there by ambulance, and at the hospital I obtained the testimony of the mother. In her statement she told me that her baby was eating and sleeping normally but when the baby was vaccinated at the age of 2 months (which was the vaccine policy in Australia) the baby then would not sleep and would not eat properly and suffered frequent convulsions
She went to several doctors trying to find an answer. They gave her a common drug called "Panadol" which did not do anything. The convulsions continued so she went to another doctor who gave her another drug which also did not work. The baby continued to convulse and vomit frequently. The little girl would not sleep and the mother was sleep deprived also.
Because the situation was so desperate, the mother went doctor shopping. The other doctors simply gave her more drugs. At the age of about 5 months the baby died. The QPS then charged the mother for causing the death by using a forensic report which showed slightly elevated drug levels. Fortunately in this particular case the Director of Public Prosecutions did not want to proceed with a murder charge because the mother provided a statement which outlined normal sleep and eating prior to the vaccine.
Another incident occurred when I saw a father come through the Ipswitch District Watchhouse Q1D on the charges of Manslaughter (similar to 2nd degree murder) of a 5 year old that had suffered a severe reaction to the initial vaccines and was brain damaged. The QPS relied on the false medical premise titled "shaken baby syndrome" - there is that "Syndrome" word again.
The child succombed to the injuries from the vaccines and the QPS opted to blame the father on the basis of "Shaken Baby Syndrome" but there was no evidence other than the vaccine for the cause of the injuries when the "shaken baby" accusation was applied.
I have seen grieving parents charged with causing the deaths of their babies,
The highest risk period for death by vaccine was at two months when the babies are given all the vaccines;
When the detectives investigate the death of a baby they interview each parent separately. If there are any conflicting versions of the story they use the differences to attack the parents credibility and rely on the flawed "shaken baby syndrome" medical evidence. If there is no conflict, even a minor one in the parent testimony, the police then turn it over to a "medical doctor" who has "experience" with "shaken baby syndrome" and attempt to prosecute from that angle.
If the parents tell the investigator they picked up the lifeless baby and shook it to wake it, the police will prosecute even though the baby was already dead. Since "shaken baby syndrome" has no hard evidence, such as bruising or other injury, it's the perfect way to blame parents for damage caused by vaccines.
In October of 2009, a baby died shortly after being vaccinated with the H1N1 vaccine, and to everyone's surprise the state coroner ruled that there was no link to the vaccine.
In my view, the QPS officers are sufficiently brainwashed to not realize the vaccines are causing the injuries and deaths; and when they investigate and prosecute they rely heavily on "medical evidence" which is significantly influenced by big Pharma, and appear to wish to divest responsibility.
Now they give the vaccinations at birth and I speculate that this is so that any damage can be blamed as having the problems since birth.
After giving a parent an article by Dr. Vera Schreibner, which outlined vaccine damage, the hierarchy of the QPS pursued me so I left on medical grounds. Upon my exit they tried to get me to take SSRI's but I threw them all in the trash; they would have caused severe problems as you already know.
Chris Savage
Former Sergeant of Police, Queensland Police Service
Registered number 4007505
Amoor Qld 4570


http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When all is said and done, there will be those who will have a very heavy price to pay for their evilness, deception, greed and apathy. Our time is soon at hand.