Thursday, July 4, 2013

Dinar Rumors - 7-3-13

-3-2013  Intel Guru Tony   Got a call...Iraq saying everybody will be paid by the 7th.  Our guys, Washington, want everything done by the 5th.  Banks are scheduled to be open on July 4th for dinar appointments only.  I will say, "It just might be today".  Why?  Cards did go live last night...thought it would not be live until July 7th but was live today.  Inside the banks in Iraq there are signs saying $3.44 and when cards are swiped, the rate adjusts.  A communication was sent from the CBI to the UST at 1:30 a.m. that the RV was to be released today.  This day was selected last Thursday, today would be the day for the RV.  The banks have been notified of the time.  Today is going to be a great day for us all.

7-3-2013  Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3   We ARE EXPECTING TO SEE THEIR RATE CHANGE AT ANYTIME BEGINNING TODAY . I HOPE AND PRAY THEY WILL FOLLOW THROUGH AND ALL THE REPORTS OF PROGRESS ARE CORRECT... TODAY IS THE DAY ALL SOURCES SAID WILL BE THE FIRST DAY POSSIBLE FOR OUR REWARD THIS MONTH AND IT WILL GET STRONGER FROM THIS DAY FORWARD. POPPY3

7-3-2013  Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man   I THINK ACCORDING TO SOURCES WE ALL SHOULD BE THINKING ABOUT PACKING OUR TRAVELING BAGS--THE IMMENCE OF THIS IS ASSURED. PERHAPS LATER TODAY I WILL BE ABLE TO ELABORATE MORE.  AS FOR ME I AM MAKING FINAL PREPARATIONS FOR THE ARRIVAL OF OUR BLESSING. I REALLY NEED TO LAND SOON AND IT APPEARS THAT IS GOING TO BE THE CASE NEARLY IMMEDIATELY (OR VERY SOON NOW).   I AM CHECKING MY FINAL LANDING CHECK LIST AS I SPEAK. I AM AWAITING FOR LANDING INSTRUCTIONS.  SOME PEOPLE MAY BE DOING SOMETHING OTHER THAN POPPING FIRECRACKERS TOMMOROW.  I AM EXPECTANT OF RECEIVING THE AUTHORITY TO MAKE THIS ANNOUNCEMENT LITERALLY AT ANY MOMENT FORWARD NOW. I AM IN AN EXTREME ALERT MODE PRESENTLY. BLESSINGS

7-3-2013   Intel Guru TerryK   JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH A SOURCE.   NOTHING GOING DOWN TONIGHT.   IRAQ HAS SOME HOUSEKEEPING TO DO WITH THE UN.   AFTER THAT U WILL SEE THE RV. DONT KNOW IF THATS TOMORROW OR MONDAY.   THIS REALLY CAN GO DOWN ANY ANY MOMENT.  [post 2 of 2]

7-3-2013   Intel Guru TerryK   WE HAVE CONTACTS IN IRAQ.  THERE ARE RUMORS FLYING THAT THERE IS A IN COUNTRY RV.  THATS NOT TRUE.  [what about Qi cards loaded rumor?YES, THATS A RUMOR AS WELL. IF THEY WERE LOADED YOU WOULD HAVE A RV.  YOU CANT LOAD SOMETHING WITHOUT MONEY.  [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]


7-3-2013  Intel Guru Tony   THE AGREEMENT WAS THEY HAD 10 DAYS TO DO THE RV OR IT WOULD BE DONE FOR THEM.  WHEN DOES THAT TIME RUN OUT?  JULY 7TH.  5TH IS THE DAY THAT WASH. IS GIVING.  CARDS ARE LIVE...3.44.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2Y2PJYSmk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Listening to an interview on public radio this morning, I tunned in after the introductions so I didn't get the economists names, they were discussing the middle east situation, Egypt, and so forth,then they got to the topic of money and discussing a possible RV, they were saying is possible but not for the next year or so and they listed the causes and implications. Listening to this type of info gives one an inside as to how the "economy" works and why the currencies have not been RV and what needs to happened before an RV happens, and by the way, it was not the dinar that was the main currency but a Latin America currency that I forgot the name, I know I should have taken notes but I was not expecting the interview. So the rumors about the RV are just that rumors, sorry, I too have dinars and I am waiting.