Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Dinar Intel - TD - 7-23-13

7-23-2013   Intel Guru TD    Well after a few days of silence I heard from my contact today . And it's AWESOME NEWS!!   A few days ago I reported that Ramadan is a wash and that still appears to be the case. The awesome news is that TURKI has announced to the PTB of his intention to start the train from the station.  I have not been given a date but have been told it's not that far off.   [post 1 of 3....stay tuned]

7-23-2013   Intel Guru TD   Now another twist to what's occurred lately is that the currency reform program has been modified and various intel sources who thought that it was over these past few weeks and were left shaking their heads in disbelief that it didn't go. Well that's the reason folks. The delay is not China, UST, Reno, The Republic Conspiracy or any other excuse.  i was even given a possible rate couple weeks back and that has been scrapped.    [post 2 of 3....stay tuned]

7-23-2013   Intel Guru TD   Now can things change again? Of course BUT my source says that till now TURKI has not set a timeline of execution and that the countdown to ends has been announced!!!  I will probably be silent for some time since my source says that security will prevail for awhile but I was allowed to post this awesome news of the clock finally starting it's countdown.   [post 3 of 3]


No comments: