Monday, July 1, 2013

Dinar Chatter - 7-1-13

07/01/2013


[UncleBuck] Papa Bear Papa Bear so many say that the rv is dependent upon the Republic being restored... If so I am afraid we will be here forever... I pray the Republic goes live July 4th, but fear that is a little optimistic... What say you sir?

[Papa Bear] .UncleBuck WRONG!!

[Midnight Blue] The Iraq Rv, the global reset and the republic are seperate but inter-related issues, IMO. I know many of us just want the RV and your money. But the world and the USA have used the IQD as a catylist for other bigger things and it is just not that simple any more. IMO

[Robertprofessor] Midnight Blue As a new layer was added (or came into view), the challenge has been to accept the reality of that new layer.

[free4flight] Midnight Blue As I stated, I do not believe that the Republic has to be completely reset in order to have an RV AND I also believe that when Iraq goes public with their RV (which is emminent) It becomes a internationally traded currency and will be availalbe for C/E just like any other currency IMO
....
[okrocks] I am pretty sure Jester is aware of the inter-relationship of things but do not recall him agreeing with zap.... IDK

[DancesWithWolves] If this is Global reset, there is much more than the Republic stuff....

[DancesWithWolves] It's not all about the US....

[#3sister] So no rv today?

[kelbell] #3sister lol no

[socalcutie] Midnight Blue and if you read ZAP he cnstantly reiterates, not about the money, about the bigger picture.

[19rue] One minute we are on the edge of our seats thinking a day or two and it will happen and now we are looking at a week or two. It never ends. I keep thinking maybe this time it really will happen and then a Monday morning arrives! Oh, well, what is the alternative! LOL

 [Midnight Blue] free4flight, agree and have said so. The republic has many facits and will be implemented and announced over time, but will be initiated with the RV. IMO

[free4flight] Papa Bear TK and one other reported that someone saw the rates on Forex screen last Friday night before going black, they only reported what the person saw on the screen, I don't think they were calling the rate, but I hope it is true IMO

 [Robertprofessor] Midnight Blue Papa Bear Maybe the things Angel12 brought in here yesterday are correct.

 [kelbell] Midnight Blue Did the US bank open in Iraq today?

 [socalcutie] Midnight Blue republic first announcement, then rv IMHO. more republic comes later

 [Midnight Blue] socalcutie My contacts involved with the Republic, consider the RV to be a minor aspect in the USA and just a mechanism to help accomplish the world reset and the Republic here in the USA. IMO

[Readynow] Papa Bear to make sure I understand--next 2 weeks all should happen. CE could--could be this week with pp a few days later, or are we talking all of it next week? ty

[grannyb] Papa Bear so where do you think we are at in this process right now, how do we stand?

[Papa Bear] grannyb Readynow Both of you .we are moving forward although it is slow at times. Needs to be done RIGHT. Dont count on anything this week for sure but know when all things are finished there will be fire in the hole and much speed

[constantlyabiding] GM Guys...Hate to throw water on the whole "freaking out party" LOL! But didn't MarkZ always say he thought Tuesday/Thursday cuz of how the banking system works..... just sayin....

[Robertprofessor] Midnight Blue Did you see what Angel12 brought yesterday? Does that information seem to line up with things you've heard?

 [socalcutie] Midnight Blue hmm, mine are more in line with Jesters and RV comes after first public announcement of REPUBLIC, i agree to disagree

 [seokgrl] Robertprofessor what did angel12 have to say?

 [okrocks] Stop.... do not let your glory today be taken away... things are not always as they seem... seen and unseen are always able to be tweeked and I am always looking for this at any time... there are many that are expecting this and the whole world waits but not much longer IMO

 [Midnight Blue] socalcutie The first announcement may have already been done. It was announced that the Fed reserve has been moved under the UST.
heartfelt] Papa Bear Good to see you! With everyone getting a refund through the packages it is my guess this will calm the average citizen when going in the banks and hearing/seeing large transactions taking place so less likely to question and cause unrest, correct or not?

[Papa Bear] heartfelt Refund? You mean Fines and Penalties

[heartfelt] Papa Bear yes dear

 [texan1] Midnight Blue the republic will take months if not years to happen, if it happens. will not happen over night. i hope the rv is not dependent on that. Imho

[free4flight] texan1 Actually the workings behind the reset of the Republic has been ongoing since the 1990's so it has not been overnight at all and I believe will see massive change heading back into the Republic, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights this month, JULY !!! IMO

[socalcutie] free4flight i am with you on that and its been going on longer than that as well

[Midnight Blue] texan1 I keep saying that! "many facits over time". "The RV will help intialiate the republic" Please read what I am saying.

[Papa Bear] Midnight Blue It will help progress of peeling off layers

***************
[cheeny] Many good people, for many years, have put their lives on the line in order to bring freedom back to a "sleeping" population. Even the minute possibility that this is true should give us pause to at least think and be watchful of our words out of gratitude for what they have sacrificed. Just maybe

[socalcutie] cheeny very true and right on, many asleep at the wheel

 [Iank1978] Cheeny- agree but people just want their $ not hearing anything else

[Midnight Blue] Robertprofessor what did Angel12 say?

[Robertprofessor] Midnight Blue Maybe a MOD can find it, but I know it's on Recaps from yesterday. Maybe I can copy and paste it here. I left as she (?) began, but it mostly had to do with no rv/reset before the Republic is at least announced or the rv/reset would be under the old system.

[Iank1978] RB- the treasury and gold backed is first announcement IMO to set off rest and RV, republic later in stages

[Midnight Blue] IMO, there may be a difference between installing or initializing the republic and it's announcement. Another words, the republic may be initialized , then RV, then Republic announced. IDK. But I believe the movement of the Fed WAS apart of the republic being put in place. IMO

[Robertprofessor] Midnight Blue What you posted seem to be in line with Angel 12 from yesterday.

*****************

[hillbillypreacher] Papa Bear Would you say this latest delay is more of the PTBs not wanting the CE?

[Papa Bear] hillbillypreacher Not delay your expectations are different than mine.

 [constantlyabiding] Robertprofessor Readynow IMHO the current administration's actions and agenda do not point to a restored Republic. IMHO..IMHO

[Mitzi] Papa Bear will O just sit back and let this Republic take over and not do one thing to stop it?

[free4flight] constantlyabiding And as always, they pretend to be a pretend government... !!! IMO

[Iank1978] It's not a takeover the republic was always the lawful government ahhhhhhj

[free4flight] When in fact they are a privately held corporation for profit (and enslavement)

[Robertprofessor] Angel12] I just read one guru said that the Republic are two separate entities which they are in a way but very much tied together because of the seriousness of our countries state of being.

[Papa Bear] Mitzi Hold and see you’r in for some surprises

[Robertprofessor] [pedrobob] Angel12 Who or what will kick off the Republic iyo? if you can answer ty [Angel12] pedrobob There are a certain group of people that are working as we speak for this to happen this week. I can't disclose their names but know that you will when this is done.

[Robertprofessor] [mailboxmoney] I think O should stay in Africa sorry watching him on Fox [Angel12] mailboxmoney If you really knew how he has been instrumental to the republic coming back, you would not say that.

[okrocks] I think maybe our personal definitions get in the way... some equate republic start is the Basel3... who knows... I like my definitions... RV, Global reset, Basel 3... I like keeping it as simple as possible while keeping my mind open... but some things appear too convoluted IMO

snowwolfsdee] Duguid go read jesters posts over and over again , he did say you might not see this till tues,wed., thurs did he not?

[weimar] Papa Bear I would like to see some surprises come to light

[Papa Bear] weimar All of us will

 [Midnight Blue] I have to get to work, Later everyone, we have but two things to do, 1. wait, 2. stay grounded.

[Robertprofessor] [[book2] Angel12 will O run for Prez again? [Angel12] book2 No. Stepping down. When the Republic comes to fruition, his work is done.

[Robertprofessor] [book2] Angel12 its hard for me to believe he will just give it up [Angel12] Only reporting what was given me.

 [Papa Bear] OK LATER TY puppylove and mods.

[Iank1978] Papabear thank you

[Robertprofessor] [Angel12] In no way am I saying that the c/e won't happen before the Republic, but they want that to happen before the c/e even if just minutes apart.

 [Robertprofessor] There's more from Angel12. Read it here if you want:    http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/06/rumors-and-opinions-from-i4u-members-sunday-night.html

*****************

[Robertprofessor] It sounded to me that Papa Bear was simply saying that the rv/reset is not likely today or early in this week, but it's still soon with money flowing next Monday. If that's the case, then a week is not that much longer.

[Diogenes] Robertprofessor I agree with that assessment. From the big picture stand point, PB's post was great news. From the "I need and want my money now" standpoint, it maybe a few more days. JMO

[Robertprofessor] Diogenes There you go. Yes. Even the most desperate among us can hang on a week

[Diogenes] PB repeated that we read Zap/P from Sunday. That combined with his info gives us a pretty good idea of coming events. Certainly as much detail as we have ever had. Its all good IMO..

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/07/mb-papabear-and-i4u-members-chat-monday-am-part-2.html

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe that God is going to bless our country, but how can so many people have clear visions of America being destroyed utterly by fire while still others see us in a new paradigm? Are we to be evacuated before this destruction scenerio after a period of celebration with our new republic. We know soon after NESARA is announced the galactic beings will be disclosed. Any one have an answer to these things? Thanks. I live in the New Orleans area and really cannot see us making it if a big wave rises up from some methane bubble explosion or something.

katwilo2 said...

Please Robertprofessor, DO NOT SPEAK FOR ME!! We have been waiting another week, another week, another week, another week....forever!! I have NO MORE WEEKS left! My power gets turned off in 2 days, my car gets repossessed in 2 days. My house is in the last stage of foreclosure. The whole reason I got into this over a year ago was to help bail myself out of these financial woes due to employment layoffs. A year ago the RV was imminent then. How can WE have been played by all these gurus over and over with their promises, its just another week??? This is the scam part of it. I know that the RV will happen eventually but to continually play on our desperate attempts to save ourselves, we have to keep believing their BS? This is what makes me SO angry!!!

Anonymous said...

THE LATEST NEWS!

نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره
ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت
نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ررفت ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدانيست نقش ديوار و چشمخيره ماسايه
ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه

IF I HEAR ANYTHING ELSE, I'LL LET YOU KNOW ASAP!
LATER.

Tonto Goldstein aka Bubba

Anonymous said...

I can relate Katwilo2. How can so many gurus differ in the terms and timing. And ohhhh so differ in all the processes that needs to get done. Me too, been waiting for two years and we get all this weekly spin of misinformation/disinformation. One more week and I think we just revolt against these gurus, I am starting to believe that they were planted by the darks.

Anonymous said...

Katwilo2, you are in a tough situation, I can empathize with you, I know how you feel, I think each of the intel providers are bringing to the room, what they are hearing and want to honestly help.
I lost my house almost a year ago, my wife became a quadriplegic almost 3 years ago, I lost everything but I have not lost my God and I will tell you that He has taken care of me and my wife. I could not afford the $1.5M in hospital bills, or the 10K a month in caregivers to take care of her 24x7, yet we are doing well, and actually enjoyed our anniversary yesterday. You will do fine and you will be taken care of, just turn your trust over to Jesus.
The republic and RV and World wide reset will occur, it is playing out its process. I want it almost as bad as you do, it will help my six kids. So hang in there we are almost enjoying this blessing.