Wednesday, July 10, 2013

DEBRA LOWE


7/9/13
We have entered a place where the love that He shed abroad in our hearts has brought us to, a place where hungering for more of Him has brought us.

And I hear the spirit of the Lord saying, it is like horses running and galloping that have been fenced in and all of a sudden they are breaking the boundaries and the borders that they have been confined in, in their mindset. He is saying to us be free in Me, you have patiently waited. All of a sudden you are breaking the mindset that has kept you from doing the great work that I have called you to do! I hear the Lord saying, it is breaking forth the boundaries, it is breaking forth the borders and it is like a river that cannot be confined any longer, the love in us is rising up like that river, the love is rising up and it is going forth from this place, says the Lord, My love can no longer be confined by your physical being, nor your mind, it can no longer be contained so you will begin to do exploits from that place of love. And this love is supernatural, says the Lord.

And I can see by the Spirit of grace and mercy, the love of God is beginning to rise up on the inside of each and everyone of us. Those things on the inside of you that up until now has been insurmountable, something that you could never change, something that you could never do and you have tried over and over again, the boundaries are broken now. The boundaries are being loosed and set free, every border that kept you in, right now you are stepping over and you are stepping into that promise that He has made for you and you are doing it so freely now. For the season has come for My people to be so free, so that they can go set others free. And so now says the Lord, step over that border, step over the boundary and do it by faith, because nothing can be done unless it is done from that place of faith. No longer looking at what you see, feel, or think, you will just do it by faith. And today if you will just let that love bathe and saturate your being and then let it flow out of you, this will not be impossible to do, everything that the enemy has lied to you that was impossible is possible to do because I have placed in you the ability and the power and the might. Just step over into that place right now, every man and woman step up right now, step up, step up. And see in your mind’s eye. See the enemy has lied to you, he’s put restrictions on you. God is more concerned about the inside of the cup than He is about the outside of the cup because He said, first wash and clean the inside of the cup, make it clean, so that men could come and drink from you.

So I say this morning, clean, clean the inside. And I am with you to do that supernatural work. No, you can not do it by yourself, but I have fully equipped you to be able to do what I tell you to do and the moment you do it, says the Lord, you’ll see it’s not your hand alone, it’s not your feet alone, it’s not your ability alone, it’s My hand upon your hand. It’s My feet moving your feet and it’s My ability on your inability, says the Lord. And I will cause you to be supernatural and you will do things supernaturally that up until now you have not been able to do. I Am not only talking about the outward sign of laying on of hands and speaking in tongues and doing those things that I have commanded you to do. I Am talking about the greater works on the inside, so that men will know that there is a holy place and a holy people in their midst, says the Lord, because I have called you temples of My glory. And wherever you go men will recognize there is a church in the midst of them a temple of My glory says the Lord.

You have been called such and I want you to exemplify and radiate My glory to a lost and dying world. So go and glow, go and bring forth, go and draw says the Lord. Oh break forth out from the boundaries that the enemy has held you captive in, and go says the Lord, and glow for Me! Bring back the souls who are bound in darkness, bound in sin, they have no way out. But you know the way for I have placed the way on the inside of you. So I say go and bring them in. This is our finest hour. The hour that many shall come, even at the same time many are going, many will come because they have a desperation on the inside of them. They are fed up with their lives, fed up with what they see, fed up with what they are doing and you alone have the answer for I have placed it on the inside of you. Go!

"And it shall be that every living thing that moves, wherever the rivers go, will live. There will be a very great multitude of fish, because these waters go there; for they will be healed, and everything will live wherever the river goes." (Ezek.47:9)
"And the lord said unto the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled." (Luke 14:23)
"Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?" (1 Corin. 6:19)

No comments: