Tuesday, July 2, 2013

DEBRA LOWE Messages - 7-2-13


7/2/13

It has been dark and gloomy, and most of My children have been spending too much time looking on the outside of them. You did not understand the things that have been allowed into your life, were working for your good. You did not understand the greater plan and you got bogged down by the temporary darkness and the cloudiness and you did not understand that I was performing and perfecting for you a greater day, a day where the light would out shine the darkness, a day where with understanding and clarity you would walk out as in the noon day sun and do the things that I have commanded you to do and was perfecting you to do even in the dark days. I was in fact with you says the Lord, for I never left you, never have I forsaken you and I was in the midst of that darkness and I was working and performing miracles and signs and wonders in your heart, in your inner most being. I was getting rid of the dung and the refuse and those things that you held onto. I was working diligently in your heart and in your mind through My Word and you thought that it was dark and you thought that it was cloudy and you could not see the sun but I have been working says the Lord, bringing about that supernatural change on the inside of you.

Who cares about the sun on the outside, when there needs to be sun, brightness and clarity on the inside? Now I’m turning up the light on the inside of you says the Lord. I am chasing away the bitterness of days gone by, the way that you could not understand or see because I was working under cover, bringing to pass the design and the plan that I have for you, which is always good, it’s always a good design. It is my perfect plan for you, says the Lord. I Am still working. I Am bringing it to pass. And even now, says the Lord, when you try, and you have tried so hard to press forth, and I say, I honor you for pressing forth. But now says the Lord, something supernatural will quicken on the inside of you and it will be like a motor turned on that up until now seemed dead. I will quicken and revive and revitalize everything that you have done, everything that you put your hands to in the past, I will bring alive again, says the Lord. For this is the time and the season of my great beautiful bride and I Am making a way says the Lord for her glory to exceed the things of the past. I Am adding to her another level of glory, a double anointing upon My bride that have yielded herself in that obscure secret place to allow Me to do the work, that the glory may be Mine and hers says the Lord and I’m bringing it to pass this season, says God. It will be as if you have stepped out of the darkness right into My marvelous light. For I have been doing a supernatural work on the inside of you. That is My place of preparation!

"For the Lord God is a Sun and Shield; the Lord bestows [present] grace and favor and [future] glory (honor, splendor, and heavenly bliss)! No good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly." (Ps. 84:11)
"Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me; You will stretch forth Your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and Your right hand will save me." (Ps. 138:7)
"Everyone who has been wise will shine as bright as the sky above, and everyone who has led others to please God will shine like the stars." (Daniel 12:3)

No comments: