Thursday, June 13, 2013

TK UPDATE, 13 JUNE

TK UPDATE, 13 JUNE

[TERRYK] OK MORETHANREADY EVERYONE HAS TOLD ME THIS IS PART OF WF INVESTEMENT BANKING
[TERRYK] SO IF ITS NOW IS NOT
[TERRYK] SHOW ME
[TERRYK] SHOW THE WORLD
[TERRYK] IF YOU CAN?T SHOW THEN DROP IT
[TERRYK] YOU ALL HEARD FROM SCOTTYG HE IS LIKE THE GRAND PA PA AND WAS IN ON THE START OF THIS THING...THAT?S NOT WHY I BROUGHT HIM ON BUT IT LED INTO THAT DISCUSSION
[turkeyhtr] reports are Rand Paul just flied suit against govt and NSA
[TERRYK] GO RAND PAUL
[TERRYK] GO
[TERRYK] THE BLAZE RIGHT NOW IS TALKING ABOUT THE END OF THE USA
[TERRYK] U KNOW I THOUGHT THAT CALL LAST NIGHT WAS AWESOME
[fmc1] Terryk the usa or the united states???
[TERRYK] CINCINNATI RADIO
[TERRYK] BECK
[arizona49] www.glennbeck.com
[TERRYK] AND I HEAR WE HAD FEW IN HERE ABOUT A HOUR AGO BASHING THE CALL
[TERRYK] WHATS WITH THAT
[TERRYK] CRAP
[TERRYK] I JUST WISH BEAR COULD HAVE MADE IT AND NOT JUST THE TEXT
TERRYK] HEY ZIG I HEAR YOU WERE STANDING TRUE DURING ALL THIS MUD SLINGING
[TERRYK] GOOD JOB
[js86901]TERRYK are you hearing any good news today?
[TERRYK] IM WAITING FOR THE BANK TO OPEN IN HAWAII
[TERRYK] TO BE HONEST
[TERRYK] I KEEP HEARING HAWAII
[TERRYK] MAYBE THATS WHERE I NEED TO RELOCTE TO
[TERRYK] TCB CARING HANDS MAYBE HAVE TO HAVE A OFFICE THERE
[TERRYK] FOR SURE
[TERRYK] WHO WANTS TO WORK THAT OFFICE
[Dee1031] I saw a picture of tina and one of toni when you log in, where is Janna?
[TERRYK] U WOULD HAVE TO ASK AL DEE
[TERRYK] HE IS DOING IT
[Dee1031] maybe Janna didn't want her picture there
[TERRYK] I DONT THINK SHE HAS SUBMITTED A PIC
[TERRYK] MAYBE
[Dee1031] probably
[js86901]   TERRYK where does freewaybill get off bashing you and the call last night!
[TERRYK] I DONT KNOWFREEWAYBILL
[TERRYK] SO EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN THING
[Dee1031] so are they out of chapter 7 or not?
[TERRYK] YES THEY ARE DEE
[Dee1031] good
[morethanready]   TERRYK bear took a private text and sent it to scottie g and scottie g put it out without permission on that call last night and bear admitted he made a mistake
[TERRYK] NO BEAR HAS NOT
[TERRYK] STOP LYING
[TERRYK] I WAS JUST ON THE PHONE
[morethanready] I am not lying at all
[TERRYK] WITH THE ONE THAT PUT IT TOGETHER
[morethanready] Bear told my freind he shouldnt have put that text out at all
[TERRYK] SO NOW THATS HEAR SAY
[morethanready] I can get in touch with bear
[TERRYK] YEA SO CAN I
[TERRYK] SO MORE PRODUCE THE DOCUMENTS
[TERRYK] OR DROP IT
[TERRYK] THATS THE NEAT THING ABOUT BEING A HUMAN
[TERRYK] YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN CHOICE
[TERRYK] SO IF YOU CANT I WANT IT DROPPED
[TERRYK] IT DOES NOT EXIST
[TERRYK] PRODUCE OR SHUT UP
[TERRYK] PERIOD
[TERRYK] IM TIRED OF THIS 800 CRAP
[morethanready]  TERRYK  u even said the other day there wil be
[TERRYK] THERE WILL BE A NUMBER IS WHAT I SAID
[morethanready] An 800 numver when it is activated
[TERRYK] PERIOD
[TERRYK] BUT FOR WHAT WHO KNOWS
[morethanready] Tk why dont u call and find out when number comes out
[TERRYK] I CANT GET ANYONE ANYWHERE THA CAN PRODUCE ONE THING ON THE WF INVESTEMENT
[TERRYK] WHY I DONT NEED THE CRAP
[TERRYK] IM MORE THAN HAPPY WITH WHAT I HAVE
[morethanready]  TERRYK  do it and u will see
[TERRYK] SEE WHAT
[TERRYK] THAT I HAVE TO GO IN
[TERRYK] SIGN A NDA
[TERRYK] AND IF I EVER TALK ABOUT IT
[TERRYK] THERE ARE RAMAIFICATIONS
[morethanready] I am just saying call the 800 number
[morethanready] NO BIGGY
[TERRYK] THERE IS NO NUMBER TO CALL
[morethanready] When there is
[TERRYK] OH I WILL TRUST ME
[TERRYK] NOT
[TERRYK] WHY WOULD I WANT TO GO DOWN THAT PATH
[morethanready]  TERRYK  not saying u have to
[morethanready] All ii'm saying is call the number
[TERRYK] WHY DO I WANT TO TAKE THE CHANCE OF HOME LAND SNAGGING ALL THAT I HAVE FOR GOING DOWN THE PATH THAT VIOLATES THE USA POLICIES
[morethanready] When it comes out
[TERRYK] IM NOT
[TERRYK] I DONT CARE WHAT THEY OFFER
[morethanready]  TERRYK  that is not true at all i explained all that to you already
[TERRYK] ITS A INVESTMENT CRAP
[TERRYK] IT IS TRUE
[TERRYK] I GOT A CALL AGAIN FROM MY BUDDY AT HOME LAND AFTERY U AND I TALKED
[TERRYK] HE TOLD ME GO DO IT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS
[duffy2] Hey TK: Where is our elusive RV. You hiding it in your pocket??
[TERRYK] SURE AM DUFFY
[morethanready] Homeland is not telling u the truth they know alll bout it
[morethanready] Ok enuff said
[TERRYK] SO YOUR TELLING ME THAT THIS INVESTMENT THING IS GOING TO PAY OUT DOUBLE WHATEVER THE CBI RATE IS TO GET YOUR DINAR
[morethanready]    yes on the private wealth management yes
[TERRYK] OK LET ME ON THAT WAGON
[TERRYK] RIGHT
[morethanready] Didnt u say u heard rates were 11.86 and all
[morethanready] Well that is alot more than cbi right there
[morethanready] TOO
[TERRYK] FOR THE PAST TWO MONTHS
[TERRYK] NO THATS GOING TO BE THE CBI RATE
[Dee1031] 11.86 is outragious
[TERRYK] 12.86
[TERRYK] LESS 1 DOLLAR TO THE BANKS
[believe22] someone produce this group 800 number deal so we can e it
[morethanready] Not at all iraq can afford that much
[TERRYK] AND MAYBE .30 TO THE UST
[morethanready] And much more too
[Dee1031] why can't we get this 800 number now?
[TERRYK] THAT PART IS TRUE MORE
[TERRYK] BECAUSE THERE IS NO NUMBER DEE
[Dee1031]   
[morethanready] Dee number has to be activated
[Dee1031] oh just like the rv
[Dee1031] don't get me started
[morethanready] When rlease comes out
[Dee1031] morethanready we will see
[TERRYK] HERE DO THIS ALL
[morethanready] Oh we shall see
[TERRYK] CALL WF WEATH MANAGEMENT GROUP
[TERRYK] AND ASK THEM
[TERRYK] CALL THEM ASK THEM FOR THE NUMBER
[TERRYK] AND IF THERE IS A GROUP
[TERRYK] THEY WILL LAUGH AT YOU
[TERRYK] NO CALL IT NOW
[TERRYK] EVERYONE
[TERRYK] CALL THEM
[TERRYK] BETTER YET MORE , GET YOUR PEEPS AND THE ONES THAT STARTED THIS
[TERRYK] I WILL HOST THE CALL
[TERRYK] LET THEM TELL THE WORLD HOW THIS IS GOINGTO WORK
[TERRYK] OH WAIT IT?S BY SPECIAL INVITE ONLY
[morethanready] Ok so u are tellling me u would do a call
[TERRYK] THAT?S RIGHT
[TERRYK] YOU GET THE MASTER MINDS TOGETHER
[morethanready] OK
[TERRYK] THE OWNERS OF THIS
[TERRYK] WITH WF WEALTH MANAGEMENT INVESTMENT
[TERRYK] I WILL HOST THE CALL
[Dee1031] morethanready yea lets do it together NOW
[TERRYK] IT WILL BE OPEN TO EVERYONE
[believe22] lets do it tonight
[TERRYK] TONIGHT
[TERRYK] TOMORROW NIGHT
[TERRYK] DONT MATTER TO ME
[believe22]   
[Dee1031]   
[Lady Sarah]   
[TERRYK] MAYBE BUSH
[TERRYK] CLINTON
[TERRYK] IF I GET CLINTON I GOTTA GET MONICA TOO
[TERRYK] THEY ARE LIKE A COUPLE
[Dee1031]   
[Grandmaster]    I'll buy the PIZZA Bro   
[TERRYK] I WILL BRING THE CIGARS
[msjeta1]    do you think that getting rid of the penny is part of the currency change?
[TERRYK] AND MORE YOU CAN BRING BLUWOLF WITH
[TERRYK] AND HIS CREW
[beach] I will bring the   
[TERRYK] I WISH MSJETAL
[TERRYK] THATS ALL I HAVE HERE IS PENNYS
[Dee1031] what a call that would be
[TERRYK] I WOULD HAVE TONY AND DAN ON THE CALL
[TERRYK] I WILL BRING BLAINO
[TERRYK] AS WELL
[TERRYK] I WOULD EVEN INVITE ADAM MONTANA
[Dee1031] oh no!
[TERRYK] HECK I INVITE THE WORLD
[TERRYK] IM THINKING FRIDAY NIGHT
[TERRYK] ITS UP TO MORE
[TERRYK] TO PUT TOGETHER
[TERRYK] I WILL GET TINA TO PUT THE CALL OUT IF SHE CAN
[mikivi]     TERRYK  there will be like million of people on that call..Can the room line support all of them...lol
[TERRYK] HONESTLY ME TOO
[msjeta1] TERRYK   how are we looking for tonight/tomorrow rv?
[TERRYK] ONE SOURCE CALLED A FEW AND SAID WE ARE STILL LOOKING GOOD FOR LATER TONIGHT
[TERRYK] IT IS WHAT IT IS
[Dee1031] msjeta1 tonight/tomorrow next week who knows    take your pick
[TERRYK] I KEEP HEARING THAT
[Dee1031] I pick tonight
[smitty76]  TERRYK  I thought you said when Hawaii opens in 15 minutes?
[TERRYK] I SAID IM WATING TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN HAWAII OPENS
[TERRYK] I NEVER SAID A RV WITH HAWAII OPENS
[TERRYK] LATER ALL
[TERRYK] GOD BLESS  
[TERRYK] THERE WILL BE NO MORE TALK ABOUT THE 800 NUMBER NUFF SAID !!!!!
FORO DINAR GURUS No comments: http://img1.blogblog.com/img/icon18_email.gif


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

TerryK is full of shit and has no sources.....fraud!!!

Anonymous said...

I will tell you this there is so much crap out there. First and foremost people start believing this nonsense now it becomes fact. Well there thought of fact just gossip. Believe half of what your hear and a quarter of what you see. So in reality all this is mostly a bunch of hogwash nonsense.

Anonymous said...

I'm just glad people are starting to SERIOUSLY question and demand clear answers.

Next powerful step would be demanding proof. Let's keep pushing.

Anonymous said...

The banks have never reset so your still dealing with the Corrupt Federal Reserve Banks and if you exchange everything, you can bet you will lose it! They will steal you blind.

Anonymous said...

It's truly bizarre that anyone believes homeland security will come after you if you use WF for a currency exchange. TerryK has incorrectly called the RV more than anyone; within the last two weeks he's claimed a rate of $11 and then $3.47. He changes his story over and over again to try to cover his missteps. He's either a misinformation plant, or is being used as one unknowingly. Something seems very fishy about this guy.