Thursday, June 13, 2013

Secure searches and email

Hello John,
I have been a regular reader of your NESARA Blog for about 3 years now. I am a retired USAF Officer/Combat Pilot and I recognized in 2008 that our government has declared us the enemy and turned against WE THE PEOPLE. I learned of a great search engine alternative to Google, Yahoo, AOL etc who are in bed with the NSA, FBI, CIA, etc. in 2009 and began using it. It is a secure server, does not reveal any data of our searches or give any information to any government anywhere in the world. It's called https://ixquick.com They are based in the Netherlands, Europe.

They are currently working on a secure email system, also totally private and secure and I have signed up for Beta Testing of their system. I plan to dump my gmail account as soon as StartMail becomes available.

Here is the link to learn about IXQUICK, StartPage and StartMail:

https://ixquick.com/eng/prism-program-revealed.html

I hope you see the value in this and will share this with your readers.
Warmest Regards,

MM.
Captain (Retired), USAF

B-52 Command Pilot

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Firefox (for whatever platform you are running) has a Startpage add-on that you can install. I already knew about Startpage and ixquick (through Startpage). I'm going to check out StartMail.

Anonymous said...

In Firefox on Windows 7, you put Startpage at the top of your search engine list to make it the default, and you can forget about it. Startpage will not track your IP address on your web searches.