Thursday, June 20, 2013

RV Commentary - TD

I'm not sure who TD is, but he seems to be an acceptable regular on some site. This post has a ring of truth to it, especially when added together with all the other things we are hearing...  JAN 
__________________

THIS JUST IN MOMENTS AGO ....I emailed my GOI contact last evening and asked him if I posted his message alright.

Today , he replied and said he read it and wrote me back on the "Republic" comments by people. He says it's amazing how people get stuck on a word or two and don't read the whole story. THEY (IRAQ) regard themselves as a NEW Republic (a Reborn Nation, if you will).

Also, one other important tidbit to share and I'll finish with the GRAND FINALE. Someone commented about the impossibility of a GOI member sharing info with us: He finished his thought by saying " As I said last night TD, news, especially good news, travels fast in Iraq, so there's really no secrets here".

Here's the CLINCHER." And again I quote him " Our offer was received warmly by all parties today, indeed our people WILL HAVE the best Ramadan ever, your people will celebrate like it's XMAS in June".

I asked him a timeframe and he replied "As early as Thursday; weekend is most probable and everyone at the table wanted by July 1st anyway." 

He then told me also, "Sleep well, it's over". 

Then he invited me to visit him in Kurdistan . I told him I would and also that I wanted to donate some money to the very poor in Iraq. He was most appreciative.

Nuff said! TD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ramadan in 2013 will start on Tuesday, the 9th of July and will continue for 30 days until Wednesday, the 7th of August.
NOT IN JUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!