Saturday, June 15, 2013

RV Chat - 6-15-13

06/15/2013


I4U:

[IvanTulafitov] what'd i miss? heyu288

[heyu288] IvanTulafitov Just a call with BlueWolf... he said we are next in line and this group ahead of us should finish very soon.... then our turn... rumor until email.. I don't know how good his info is but he seemed positive...

wingnaprayer] I also just heard from someone who listened to Tony's call that there will be 5 bank packages to negotiate depending on how much dinar you have. hmmmm.....

[pedrobob] wingnaprayer hmmmmmmmmmm

[..SweetQueen] JUST IN FOR A SHORT STATEMENT REGARDING THE SO CALLED 800#' FOR WF. IF YOU RECALL A FEW WEEKS AGO I TOLD YOU THAT NOONE AND I MEAN NOONE KNOWS WHAT THE BANKS PROTOCOL WILL BE UNTIL OUR BLESSING IS SHOWN, AT WHICH TIME WITH THE EDUCATION AND ADVICE YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOU MUST DO YOUR OWN DILIGENCE AND ANALYZE WHAT IS BEST FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES.

I DO BELIEVE THERE IS A SPECIAL GROUP RATE THAT HAS BEEN PUT TOGETHER THROUGH WELLS FARGO AND ONLY YOU CAN DECIDE IF THAT DEAL WORKS FOR YOU.


[heyu288] ..SweetQueen Thank you...I praying that most of our peeps have been educated enough thru this site to be armed with enough education to make the correct choice for them... I believe I am thanks to your hard work and the staff here in the castle :

[..SweetQueen] NOW AS ADULTS WE HAVE A RESPONSIBILITY TO OURSELVES AND OUR FAMILIES AND THAT IS TO DO YOUR DILIGENCE PRIOR TO THE EXCHANGE, AND FURTHERMORE IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE DEAL WELLS FARGO IS OFFEERING KNOW THAT YOU HAVE THE OPTION TO NOT ACCEPT IT.

[amg] i will call for an appt and in the mean time check around to see what the others banks could offer before i go to the appt. that way i am in the know

[DrRod] ..SweetQueen I agree with you very much about the coming financial arrangements. We don't know the details although many have stated all sorts of suppositions. We will know the details when we get that so-called famous email... Only time will tell. In the meantime, we wait and hope.

.SweetQueen] I KNOW MANY ARE IN DIRE NEEDS AND I DON'T WANT YOU TO READ NEGATIVITY INTO MY POST, SIMPLY THE TRUTH THAT NOONE REALLY KNOWS THE PROTOCOLS OF THE EXCHANGE UNTIL IT ACTUALLY OCCURS.

[~healthy3] ..SweetQueen I am a little concerned about this whole WF thing and the email myself. I would like to see my other options too. Chase reassured me that they will match WF too.

****************************

[Jester] hi castle mods, peeps, lurkers, and critters! hope everyone is having a nice evening!

[Jester] i do not have a prepared statement tonight... ran out of time... too many phone calls... too many texts...

[Jester] and it is still going on... i just needed a break... lol

[vote4rv] jester so if last night was the best call to date, how does today rate?

[Jester] vote4rv not up to par... that was a republic call just so you know... i know there was a lot of discussion about that today.

 [tatortot] Jester Not an RV date question but will I be in St. Kitts for my birthday June 30?

 [Jester] tatortot do you have reservations? hee hee

[book2] Jester did the final person move into place?

 [alin] book2, I think Jester was saying today that he can't talk about that. Maybe things changed since this morning

 [19rue] Jester Is there anything you can share concerning the RV and it's progression?

 [tampa---dd] Jester You know, when we even mention "big changes" in our gov, people look at us like we have a new crack sniffing fetish

Jester] tampa---dd sokay... they will be asking you questions about it soon.. after they wake up a little..

tampa---dd] Jester works for me, and my liberal friends will need a gallon of pepto .. and ear muffs so they don't hear me laughing

Jester] tampa---dd rofl you got that right...

[TRudinarfreedom] Jester the Ramadan could delayed our blessing

[tampa---dd] TRudinarfreedom Doubt it could since they are only a small part of the bigger process

fantasia] Jester MATH QUESTION FOR THE EVENING......HOW MANY SECONDS HAS IT BEEN SINCE THE GURUS STARTED SAYING OUR EVENT WOULD BE ANY SECOND NOW ASN? :

[Jester] fantasia since they started around last june 1st... i calculate 380 days in seconds... or approximately 32,832,000 seconds....

[fantasia] Jester GOOD MATH JESTER!!!! THINK YOU ARE READY FOR GRADUATION

[sananddan24] Any intel tonight?

[Jester] guys... all is good... we are just waiting on the timing... lots of people think that there is certain times that make better sense than others... when forex is closed... when the banks are closed... when the banks are open... east to west... starting in iraq.... whatever... i think it is waiting for the right time they have picked to do it... almost everything else is done...

[weathernut] Jester Awesome bro and ty

*************************

GET:

 [wango1] Did everyone listen to PTR call from Tony today?

[Precious] wango1 I did

[wango1] Precious pretty straight forward I think

[Precious] I like Tony....he gets me excited to stay in haha

[Precious] sandinar he feels like terryk any time now

[wango1] yes he did and his Iraq contacts are amazing.

***************************

MIG:

hub] Sparkles my guys say they know its done, because they see it on the instramentation they use as a profession,, dont know why it has not happened ,,but know its done.....so what else can you say...

[hub] guys, let me reiterate what i have been saying, just to make all feel better,,,in 1955, the encyclopedia britanica stated that the iraqi dinar was $2.55 per dollar,,,in 1990, it was $3.22,,,do you think with at least 250,000,000 barrels of oil,,three times that much oil, gold , diamonds and many other natural resouces the dinar will be at 1/10 of a cent per dinar....I DONT THINK SO,,,,do you????????

hub] i mean that much gas...sorry

Sparkles] NO I don’t

hub] watercolor i have three different high level contacts very close to the situation and all are scratching there head not knowing why this has not popped?????????

[watercolor] hub Thank you. It must be about to pop!

[hub] watercolor i think so,,,nothing we can do but wait and watch,,,so i am waiting and watchin.....hehehehe

[watercolor] hub Same here. .. watching and waiting

[watercolor] hub I'm encouraged because your info has not changed.

[hub] so anyway,, dinar wise,,,we are there,,, dont know when ,,but now,, very close,,,when i got in the story was the dinar was at $3.22. anything above that is gravy,,,,, just hold on and dont give in to the dark side........ luke , hold on..dont give in.......hehehehhee...gonna play golf with my two sons...both served in the navy,,neither ever been in jail and i dont support either one of em.......will talk to all tomorrow afternoon.....happy fathers day to all..............God Bless American

*****************************

KTFA:

Whatever:  A mild-mannered man was tired of being bossed around by his wife so he went to a psychiatrist.

The psychiatrist said he needed to build his self-esteem, and so gave him a book on assertiveness, which he read on the way home.

He had finished the book by the time he reached his house.

The man stormed into the house and walked up to his wife.

Pointing a finger in her face, he said, “From now on, I want you to know that I am the man of this house, and my word is law! I want you to prepare me a gourmet meal tonight, and when I’m finished eating my meal, I expect a sumptuous dessert afterward. Then, after dinner, you’re going to draw me my bath so I can relax. And when I’m finished with my bath, guess who’s going to dress me and comb my hair?”

“The funeral director,” said his wife

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/06/late-friday-night-dinar-chatter7.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PERFECT !!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Funny..Funny, story at the end!!