Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Generals64 Notes per the Dinar VIP email

generals64: The e-mail will come through KCMANA…. She won’t turn it loose (your e-mail addresses) because I promised you guys she wouldn’t.

generals64: This is through the bank and not in a strip mall like that says. Folks, here is how simple it is.  If you are unhappy then withdraw immediately.  I really don’t care. The people I care about are the ones who have stuck it out for such a long time just like me… Okie, those people. These new wanna-bes don’t know what’s going on. Is there a better negotiable rate?  Find out on your own. Me… I have talked with the bank, with negotiators, with some of the idiots on the other sites and me, I’m going forward. I made a promise to you guys and I have NOT swayed any direction. I receive over 100 calls daily and my stories are the same.

generals64: I hope Okie is allowed to present his so-called g graduation letter. He has taken a bunch of crap over the years. Me? I’m going straight to Vegas and buy a thousand hot dogs and give ‘em away….

 generals64: Roscoe came in the room, poured himself a cup of coffee and lit up a cigarette. He said, “Hey, I want to know when the dinar is going to revalue.”  So, I said to him, “Put out the cigarette and get your feet off the table.”  That dog doesn’t smoke, so I guess its getting to him also…. and sure enough, he had his dinar stuck in his collar and seemed he was headed to Reno.

 generals64: It was a sad to see his face when he had to put out the cigarette even though he was coughing like he was trying to get rid of a hairball.

 generals64: So, I sat him down…. Got him a good chew bone and a bowl of water and explained to him how its supposed to happen. You know, he reads all the internet junk and wants to argue.

 generals64: Well, he wants to argue because Jester and Wild Duck said something so I told him to listen to what Studley and hardtorecall says because they know what is going on.  No, just like any other kid “the old man is dumb”….

DinarWishes: Generals64, I had someone call me and say someone put out some crap on recaps about the group?
generals64: DinarWishes, yeah, I don’t know who they are but I will debate any of them now… Even Winalot… oops, I get in trouble there… DinarWishes, tell them how many calls and BS stories I get daily…. they won’t believe me.

DinarWishes: Guys, let me help all of you understand. Let’s play a game. its goes like this…. Number 1…. Has anyone from this site or General’s group called to ask for your dinar?  NO.  Number 2. If anyone does ask for your dinar…. RUNNNNNNN

DinarWishes: The only one you will be dealing with is a banker, period… in a bank. If you want something different then all you have to do to leave the group is not call the number when its given. Simple enough.

generals64: Let me really explain this program… Seriously… but let me have the floor and you guys/gals, keep it together. It’ll take a minute.

generals64: This entire thing started in hopes of getting EVERYONE in Dinarville a better rate. We simply wanted maybe a better rate. You guys have to realize the banks are not required by law to cash in ANY foreign currency.

generals64: So, a few of us tried to pool our dinar numbers…. Everyone holds their own… I contacted Studley and he and I began working on it… KCmana (Drill Sargeant) came on board due to her ability to work a computer.

generals64: KCmana helped begin putting this together… Then it broke loose… everyone had their special group and they would get a better rate and so on. Studley knows people at the bank… so do others. I don’t. I bank at a small local bank…. Well, I am retired and nothing to do so I worked on it.

generals64: We got a lady from KC to put together an e-mail program that can not be broken into so no one would be trying to sell the e-mail addresses…. and folks it is stout.

Now, I have never asked for a nickle nor have I ever asked for your dinar. When this first started, we were confused like the newbies but we stay true and honest. Yes, I have been accused of so much crap but let me tell you, I really do talk with the negotiator daily and with our group members daily and I stay away from any of the BS on the internet, why? Because so far, none of it has been true….  Now, if you had been on the conference call it was the grumpy old man that said, “Okie should be the one that announces this.”  Personally, I don’t even care.

wisewarrior: How can this guy say it’s a scam? I mean, really.
DinarWishes: Because he is ignorant of how it actually is set up.


generals64: Now, it keeps getting out of control.  I have been threatened for my life. (I don’t scare real easy.)  I have been called a scammer, a pumper and a real good looking guy. None of that was true. I do have a beautiful dog.  He is my best pal but he can’t really talk.

generals64: Now, our proposal was this.  Once the politicos go in and get through, we as a group would like a shot at cashing our dinar and other currencies in. The powers-to-be agreed. That is etched in stone.  Then I was told that we have an amount of people (can’t print here, I promised) and I almost got sick at my stomach because I know these people are watching our leadership group…. and you can ask these people if I don’t yell a lot.

DinarWishes: He does

generals64: KCmana… OKCbulldog (my kid)… 4th time… Ride for the  Brand… Beachdreaming…  WileyMorgan… Jimmysmack… hardtorecall… these people have stayed in line for YOU!! Not for money, or fame but for the group.

They have helped me in every way. The bankers asked ALL of those that people were following to stop spreading information. I was called… so was Okie… so was DinarWishes (he and I talk everyday) and I stopped… No one else did.

DinarWishes: Ummmm, I did too.

generals64: But the banks are the people in charge.  So, I did as asked.  Now, the date (who knows?), the rate (who knows?) but the bankers will appreciate all we have done to stay civil.

generals64: The bank asked KCmana if she could get it organized. She told them what we had and they all but offered her a job.  We have their job done for them.

DinarWishes: With a bow.

generals64: Just so you guys know… We are the largest single group out there… and I am proud of all of you.  About me.  I am 67 years old, I have been married 50 years to the same woman, I have 2 sons and 6 grandkids… also, Roscoe the wonder dog.

generals64: I told the bank I wanted nothing extra but I wanted everyone involved in our group to be treated like the adults they are. If you act like a kid, you’ll be treated like a kid. Now, once again. NO BANK is required to cash in your foreign currency. That is a PERK.  Hello, remember that word?  No bank has a package other than what they give to their customers.

DinarWishes: Generals64, let’s make something clear. This is for the exchange and then once they deal with a private banker is when the packages come into play… right?
generals64: DinarWishes, yeah, getting a bit tired here.


generals64: If you are smart, you will find a good tax attorney and heed his/her advice. The banks offer Wealth Management prog...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so sounds like the WF perks are that they will do a currency exchange, let you use there lawyers, and investment people and also let u use your new cash for private investment deals. since offering more than the street rate is a FELONY, they sure will not pay more than the street rate or ka pow they are gone! i would never sign a NDA! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! IF THEY OFFER EVEN A 1/2 MORE THAN THE STREET I WILL BE CALLING THE ATTORNEY GENERAL AND TURNING THEM IN ALONG WITH ANYONE ELSE BREAKING OUR BANKING LAWS. and when you are charged with conspiracy to commit a felony and all your dinar are gone you will not be able to even talk about it, due to the nda you signed.