Saturday, June 1, 2013

Dinar Rumors - 5/31/13

05/31/2013


MarkZ] paradisegirl all he had to do was stay in a holiday inn express....

[MarkZ] It is ending just not as quickly as we all wanted. With today's news though I think tbull could cover it.

[Readynow] MarkZ can you tell more, please

[MarkZ] Readynow Progress is still being made and we are sitting on the front edge of our seats. The 24 hour news cycle has us all amped up like we are on redbull.

[tbull] Markz.. what's going to be the story .. next week when these people are hurting because it was so close .. but it never happens

[MarkZ] tbull I still see it like I did yesterday. I thought today would be wildly optimistic because of logistics.

[FrenchTexan2] MarkZ Has Iraq come out of CH7?
....
[MarkZ] FrenchTexan2 They basically announced that they are close to announcing.... I feel bad for the Iraqi people, pawns in a world wide game of financial chess.

[tbull] How can you keep telling these people its so close... for months... that's not close

[MarkZ] tbull We have been close and I have been just as frustrated as anyone else. Dig deep, keep working and make plans as if this may never happen so you won't be frustrated everyday.

[okrocks] MarkZ right and all agencies get the same hope passed on to them and have to wait for it to go, correct? Its still wildly optimistic ... is my take, yours too?

[MarkZ] okrocks pretty accurate. I honestly do feel good about where we are and what I know. I stopped saying it has to happen by..... long ago, that was hard on my nerves and my mental well being. Live within your means and keep living life... This will happen, when it happens. I personally think that will be very soon though.

[burk50] MarkZ r u still optimistic about Mon or Tues for ce? Thx

[MarkZ] burk50 yes

[treasure4e] And we all should be thankful because they do not have to do this and do not get paid to do this

[MarkZ] treasure4e I thought you were paying me in cookies.... hehe

[HIGHERGROUND] I also don't believe they would mislead us every day or week as some have suppositioned.... however, I do know when anyone is hurting... hurt people want to lash out and hurt other people.... not really intending too necessarily but the hurt is clouding their judgement...

[MarkZ] HIGHERGROUND We have many that are hurting I know personally some that are losing their houses. This ride has been a VERY painful ride.

[keiji] MarkZ so you say that you guys are on the edge of your seats with anticipation? I take it that we have made great progress

[MarkZ] keiji slow progress but steady

[xfilesfan2013] MarkZ I do appreciate all you bring in here...always with the understanding things change quickly...why cant some in here get that too...I guess they being negative....ty again

MarkZ] xfilesfan2013 that would be a miserable way to live.

[justbelieve7] MarkZ Thanks for your detailed post last night and for coming in tonight....God Bless

[MarkZ] justbelieve7 very welcome. I really did stop by now to say hi. I will come in later and share.

[xfilesfan2013] MarkZ any idea when you plan on coming back

[MarkZ] xfilesfan2013 probably about 10, I am enjoying some time with my perfect children this evening, my youngest son and I already went for some mexican for late lunch.

[keiji] MarkZ If you are still optomistic about Mon/Tues ce then I would assume that e-mails over the weekend could be a good possibility?

[MarkZ] keiji I am still optimistic

[MarkZ] back later. Everyone take a little time to send prayers out west...

[burk50] Lets all pray this in tonight Amen

[MarkZ] burk50 I like that



No comments: