Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Dinar Recaps Note - 6-18-13

06/18/2013

Dinar Recaps Note: Thank you Narrowway1 for sending this to Dinar Recaps.  We post this so everyone knows to do their own due diligence and not to rush into anything.  Dinar Recaps does NOT have any further information at this time.)


I would suggest CAUTION regarding the group rate. In other words, don't assume anything until it materializes. None of us knows for sure who is behind what... it is all hearsay at this time.

Everyone is assuming it will be as has been reported, but honestly, none knows for sure. Even Okie doesn't know the people behind the private offering. We all hear that it is China... maybe, but they should have enough availability through just the whales alone.

The so called email group maybe the largest in number... but the whales will likely be greatest in volume. Why? Just look how long it is taking to process them. Can we really assume that the Chinese plan on purchasing all available Dinar at a premium? That sounds too much like a stretch to me.

Just ask yourself, if someone wanted to do a massive sting regarding the CE, just how would they go about doing it? Why would I even think of such a thing? Well.... HELLO... what has been going on all along up to this point that has resulted in a global reset... massive fraud at the highest levels. What makes anyone think that this could NOT be a setup. It would be so easy to do. Just pose as something you are not... drum up all the hype and good cheer... and get as many to blindly follow you down the garden path... without anyone questioning it.

So far, we have heard through the Dinar grapevine that WF and others have geared up for this exchange by opening centers capable of taking care of the mass exchanges.

If these are special WF foreign exchange offices or established branches that are part of their private banking division, then probably everything is on the up and up.

But if it is a private exchange through independent affiliates, then I would be real careful.

Why do I say CAUTION. Because I was ripped off back in 2004 by professional thieves... investment traders who posed as advisors but were market makers and flushed over $600,000 of my funds through margin calls that they set me up in. It can happen folks... just saying.

Make sure you understand everything you sign under an NDA, as you will be prevented from discussing it after the fact, at the risk of loosing your funds, if not already gone.

Because of my prior experiences, I would much prefer to go through an established foreign currency department of WF and accept the street rate, rather than potentially risk it all with some unknown venture promising more than what we should expect.

Bottom line is that no one can assume that business as usual is secure until all the thieves have been rounded up. We are not there yet folks.

This may be all on the up and up... but I know that I don't know that for a fact. I am only taking someone else's word for it. The last time I did with a great deal of money, it cost me everything. So I have my reasons. Most of you have not been baptized by this kind of fire before.

We all want to believe in the best... but the truth that you have learned from being involved in dinar, is that very little out there in the corporate world has your interest at heart. To the elite, you are just cattle to be slaughtered and butchered for market... and they have been running the show for a century now... so go figure.

Do a reality check for yourself and be CAUTIOUS. You all do as seems best for you because that is what I am doing for myself. I will check out the 800#, if it comes to pass, and investigate the same, before rushing into their hands with my investment. If it passes the litmus test and others are satisfied, then I will give it due consideration relative to the street rate.

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/06/a-cautious-warning-to-all-dinar-recaps-readers.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

newkidonblock...hello has anyone heard of the exchangeproject...being cautious...

Anonymous said...

ever consider living on less and letting the thieves to deal with each other only?