Monday, June 10, 2013

"Anonymous" linked documents appear to be largely fluff

"Anonymous" linked documents appear to be largely fluff

I went through that "treasure trove" of documents, and it appears to be heavily weighted with non sensitive general distribution type stuff. I said "heavily weighted" with non sensitive stuff, because I did not want to spend the time reading through that many pages to verify if it was entirely non sensitive stuff. Documents that are classified have (in my experience) always been labeled as such. These have distribution levels, a, b, c, etc assigned to them with no mention about classification. So if there is anything classified about these it is labeled in a way I have never seen before. There is none of any of the types of things I know to be sensitive in these, and though a truly critical document may compromise an individual NSA system or method, even if these were truly sensitive documents having this few would be like asking a blind man to feel an elephant in one spot, and then try to tell you how the entire thing looks.
Keep in mind that these NSA documents have nothing to do with the leak that spoke about prism, and even that might be of limited value because the NSA has many many systems, having the word get out about one, even if it included complete technical specs, methods, routing, EVERYTHING would be easily made up for by shutting it down and assigning the task to something else. No matter what level you are at in the NSA, there will be plenty of systems you never heard of, even if you work on the inside.
I guess the greatest value in all of this is that it confirmed, once and for all that what I have always told you from day one - that the NSA records and monitors EVERYTHING, court orders be damned. This web site is probably the biggest NSA leak on the web, because I will at least give you a picture of the elephant that you can see. Unfortunately due to obsolescence of systems I cannot tell you how to poison the elephant as it is now.
I do, however, know where the elephant is going, or should I say, what the new data centers will really be doing. I will tell you in my report tomorrow, and once again, I think a few people will laugh at and doubt what I say, the same way a few people laughed at and doubted me when I said last year that the NSA records EVERYTHING said in phone calls or sent across the web, court order or not. The monster is actually much bigger than that, and I will cover this tomorrow.
Landingnewly in the forum posted a link to the Anonymous "security breach" Here
http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/

No comments: